TD strategy rule violations

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

TonnerreCadien #1 Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:17 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44258 battles
  • [HAHA]

Four times in the last month or so, a teammate has pushed me from a sniping spot when I was in my T67. Before you blame the victim, note that 1.) twice this was at the very beginning of the game, and 2.) doing this is against the rules, regardless of the situation.

The T67 has paper-thin armor and a turret lubricated with molasses. While to the untrained eye it may look like a tank, it is decidely NOT one, and should not be played as if it is. Since it cannot take too many hits, it needs to stay hidden (which means setting up its camo net - please do not nudge me!). While hidden, I need to get as many shots off as I can until I am spotted. Once spotted, or if I have no shots to take, I need to quickly relocate somewhere else. YOU do not get to decide that I need to "Get out there and fight." YOU do not need to tell me that I am being a chicken. This is to warn the offenders (probably none of whom is a forum regular, so I'm likely preaching to the choir here) that I am going to take screenshots of this behavior from now on, and I will be submitting a ticket EVERY SINGLE TIME. I am *%#¥*%# sick of it.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

yN3tBqs.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

Sirbrianjames #2 Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 43908 battles
  • [BREW1]

This has also happened to me in my Helsing many times.  There are times you can be aggressive in a Helsing, But when you have 3-4 heavy tier 8 tanks in front of you then  staying behind cover and playing peek a boo with them is better than being pushed out into the open by a heavy tank teammate who then turns and runs after getting you killed (which happened the last time this occurred _ and by the way he never got another shot off).  And as far as I could tell I was the one keeping the enemy team from advancing on our team. (volume of fire of the Helsing makes some players cautious)   I was doing good damage up to that point  and the team  folded right after I was killed   I had a red team player compliment me for my play and apologize for having killed me. 

I say report away.   I hate people who think they know how to play your tank when they don't even own one

DerpytrollerZ #3 Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8828 battles
TBH i wouldn't say its the most effective way to play the T67, but TBH whatever. As long as you're doing your part, i'm fine with it. Ignore the trolls, report them, whatever you want. If it works for you, then go for it.

F*** WG am i right?

Zip_Zip #4 Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 42173 battles
  • [SPUDX]

I play mine like a light and a TD. Spot early, back off, relocate blow stuff up then run around in end game finishing reds off.

Hate sitting still longer than 20 sec unless there's targets in front of me.

Always remember, wherever you go, there you are...

164 tanks mastered // Have tanks, will battle // Click here for my youtube channel 

TonnerreCadien #5 Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:40 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44258 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostZip_Zip, on 17 June 2017 - 02:34 PM, said:

I play mine like a light and a TD. Spot early, back off, relocate blow stuff up then run around in end game finishing reds off.

Hate sitting still longer than 20 sec unless there's targets in front of me.

I play it similarly to you, except I do not use it as a front line tank. With that turret and armor, I am not going to do well in most close-quarter fights. But don't misread me - I move around, a lot, in that tank. Twenty seconds is about it for me, too. These guys are pushing me out of position either a few seconds after I've established my camo, or in one case, when I was engaged in "peek-a-boom" with an enemy tank. That clown got me killed.

yN3tBqs.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

MarBearCat #6 Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:41 PM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 22325 battles
  • [SDWA]
The players that need to read this don't read the forums. 

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!

XoBlitzkriegoX #7 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:47 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36607 battles
  • [-POD-]

i play it as a front line tank and as a scout. with lvl 6 camo and nets, i use my speed to get set up quickly and all the camo stacking lets me get first shots on tanks consistently. then i slink away, reset camo, and repeat.

T67 is a pretty broken tank. its far and away the best T5 tank in the game.

Also tagged with TD, strategy, rule violations

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users