• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

oicram1 #21 Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:10 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24612 battles
  • [TFL1]

View PostCptCheez, on 24 June 2017 - 08:55 PM, said:

You're right, it is.  MM, please don't put this guy on my team ever.

It already is random.

Wowzers!! :D

Money_mann____ #22 Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:08 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10694 battles
  • [D3TH_]

The hostility here.

Jesus flippin christ, can't have an MM argument without the stat card being thrown around. 

I'm not supporting the guy but my god, saying 'OH LOOK AT YOUR STATS YOU SUCK!' in an MM thread. 

Yes, it may be the playerbase and not the MM but holy crap, put a lid on it if your not here to be nice.

(number one reason why I never start topics on here is due to this crap)

Edited by Money_mann____, 25 June 2017 - 01:08 AM.

Working as Intended, Comrade

Proud owner of the TOG II* ( And my only tank with all slots unlocked )

Next Tier X: Indecisive....probably E100

WhiskeyCyclone #23 Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:13 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18251 battles
  • [LONR]
Cry me a river. It used to be you would face tanks 2 tiers higher, which I actually enjoyed. They nerfed MM for soft as cake snowflakes like you and you still complain. I don't get it. I have my gripes with this game, but even on a losing streak, MM isn't one of them. 

Keep it old school. 

Enzo_Gorlami #24 Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:21 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15043 battles
  • [BELLS]

View PostMoney_mann____, on 25 June 2017 - 01:08 AM, said:

The hostility here.

Jesus flippin christ, can't have an MM argument without the stat card being thrown around. 

I'm not supporting the guy but my god, saying 'OH LOOK AT YOUR STATS YOU SUCK!' in an MM thread. 

Yes, it may be the playerbase and not the MM but holy crap, put a lid on it if your not here to be nice.

(number one reason why I never start topics on here is due to this crap)

Doesn't bother me. When they pull out the stats cards, they just show what morons they are. :trollface:

reluctanttheist #25 Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:32 AM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 17827 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostEnzo_Gorlami, on 24 June 2017 - 05:21 PM, said:

Doesn't bother me. When they pull out the stats cards, they just show what morons they are. :trollface:

Sorry pal - school is now in session.  You don't even have parity on your damage ratio in your 30-day stats (0.79 per BlitzStars).  The problem is you.  Forum users have even less of an excuse for poor play than the plebs, and if you can't even break even on damage, you're doing it wrong.  This thread is officially #madcuzbad.  

Get your damage ratio well above 1.0, and you can carry your way to victory.

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Watch the WoTB Users Manual Series  | Click here if you have lag  |  The best settings for your iOS device |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  | Get good: watch Bushka! | Check out tanks on Tank Compare

Enzo_Gorlami #26 Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:38 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15043 battles
  • [BELLS]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 25 June 2017 - 01:32 AM, said:

Sorry pal - school is now in session.  You don't even have parity on your damage ratio in your 30-day stats (0.79 per BlitzStars).  The problem is you.  Forum users have even less of an excuse for poor play than the plebs, and if you can't even break even on damage, you're doing it wrong.  This thread is officially #madcuzbad.  

Get your damage ratio well above 1.0, and you can carry your way to victory.

That I can accept easily. An analysis and opinion based on research. I was referring to the ego stokers. Fukc them and the horses they rode in on. 

__Crusader6__ #27 Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:42 AM

BANNED

• Players
  • 41942 battles
  • [III]

View PostEnzo_Gorlami, on 24 June 2017 - 08:21 PM, said:

You understand that your tier X avg damage isn't good for tier 6?

When you bemoan MM, when others are not having issues, it is time to look in the Mirror.  

Your damage ratio is exceptional low - so you are taking way more damage than giving out. 

You are starting to make headway in tier five tanks. 

Stop playing above tier 5 - work on those tanks to ace them and get a 60% WR. 

There are some basic Game fundamentals you are still

missing based on your recent E 100 and E 75 games, at those tiers your a target.  

Work down low on your game play, high tiers are very hard to repair (trust me - I had some tier 8-10 tanks in the low 40's) 

Join the BCC, let's make Blitz great again together https://discord.gg/cdDdKMw

Certified Tank Hoarder: 296 tanks in Garage (43 now equipped thx 3.8), 274/297 aced (Mk1 and T49A repo), and ~mostly former wallet warrior

WANTED: SPARE PARTS...

Enzo_Gorlami #28 Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:04 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15043 battles
  • [BELLS]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 25 June 2017 - 01:42 AM, said:

When you bemoan MM, when others are not having issues, it is time to look in the Mirror.  

Yanno, I wish I could be sure that everybody gets the same MM treatment. But I very seriously doubt that is the case. Call it an educated guess.

reluctanttheist #29 Posted 25 June 2017 - 05:14 AM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 17827 battles
  • [III-H]

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: WG makes a game with complex features, and in general they make a product that is 5-star quality: few if any crashes, and features work they way they are intended.  This is one of the best-made games I've ever seen on mobile.

And what is the playerbase like?  Total shite.  Imagine if WG programmed the way their players actually play :ohmy: -- and this is the irony of Blitz (and WoT for that matter)... WG writes top-notch code, and applies the highest standards out there to ensure a quality product, and then they turn around and give this gem to people who have absolutely no f*cking idea how to play the game.

It's bizarre.

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Watch the WoTB Users Manual Series  | Click here if you have lag  |  The best settings for your iOS device |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  | Get good: watch Bushka! | Check out tanks on Tank Compare

4sfield #30 Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:00 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 23894 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 25 June 2017 - 12:14 AM, said:

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: WG makes a game with complex features, and in general they make a product that is 5-star quality: few if any crashes, and features work they way they are intended.  This is one of the best-made games I've ever seen on mobile.

And what is the playerbase like?  Total shite.  Imagine if WG programmed the way their players actually play :ohmy: -- and this is the irony of Blitz (and WoT for that matter)... WG writes top-notch code, and applies the highest standards out there to ensure a quality product, and then they turn around and give this gem to people who have absolutely no f*cking idea how to play the game.

It's bizarre.

Top notch code for terds does not equate to a valuable product. I know you know this. The problem is, if you're going to make it complex, the terds need to learn before they arable to advance.

It seems they don't care about code , only paying customers. They're designed to us quitting because someone will take our place and pa. I've played this game for the same reason you have for the pst 3 years, because it takes some smarts to be good. It's not that way anymore. Either the playerbase has dumbed the game down or the developer has. Personnaly, I think I both are to blame. WG is cashing in on incompetence and their hype of the product is not what a new guy can achieve. 

Thievery abounsds i. This game nowadays, whether it's due to inexperience or exploitation. We suffer for the latter.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

Enzo_Gorlami #31 Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:09 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15043 battles
  • [BELLS]

View Post4sfield, on 25 June 2017 - 06:00 AM, said:

Top notch code for terds does not equate to a valuable product. I know you know this. The problem is, if you're going to make it complex, the terds need to learn before they arable to advance.

It seems they don't care about code , only paying customers. They're designed to us quitting because someone will take our place and pa. I've played this game for the same reason you have for the pst 3 years, because it takes some smarts to be good. It's not that way anymore. Either the playerbase has dumbed the game down or the developer has. Personnaly, I think I both are to blame. WG is cashing in on incompetence and their hype of the product is not what a new guy can achieve. 

Thievery abounsds i. This game nowadays, whether it's due to inexperience or exploitation. We suffer for the latter.

They may have evolved to become more corporate in the income sense. I have seen it in many businesses that start out, then once they have shareholders, the shareholders demand money, and here we are today. It is inevitable in the corporate world today. There are not many that have not gone this route... you could name only a handful that have not, like Craigslist. 

4sfield #32 Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:17 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 23894 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostEnzo_Gorlami, on 25 June 2017 - 01:09 AM, said:

They may have evolved to become more corporate in the income sense. I have seen it in many businesses that start out, then once they have shareholders, the shareholders demand money, and here we are today. It is inevitable in the corporate world today. There are not many that have not gone this route... you could name only a handful that have not, like Craigslist. 

I'm still a craigslist killer and so are most of the guys here that have stuck around.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

LastRoman #33 Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:50 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8537 battles
  • [HELLS]
You wanna win more? Stay away from tiers 7-10, only regret is to be found there.
"D-oh" - everyone's favorite dumbf**k

Enzo_Gorlami #34 Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15043 battles
  • [BELLS]

View PostLastRoman, on 25 June 2017 - 06:50 AM, said:

You wanna win more? Stay away from tiers 7-10, only regret is to be found there.

No can do. The heavies in 1-5 scuk. That is the issue, i really don't like medium or light tanks. Trying out TDs now but I guess I may not have the patience to sit back and hope the team does it's part. The teams MM gives me, no way that will happen. 

WeirdWilly #35 Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:42 AM

Private

• Players
  • 537 battles

View Post_Kanye, on 24 June 2017 - 08:52 PM, said:

If you were better you would've won more no matter the team :)

Why do I get the feeling that this is the biggest [edited]statement ever

WeirdWilly #36 Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:44 AM

Private

• Players
  • 537 battles
HMMmmmm the letters "B" & "S" together close enough gets censored LOL, I didnt know it was that bad

noobest_noob #37 Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:53 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11 battles

View PostLastRoman, on 25 June 2017 - 06:50 AM, said:

Hetzer fire 3000 damage in Tier5 battle but lose

what can I do?

noobest_noob #38 Posted 25 June 2017 - 08:06 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11 battles

View Postreluctanttheist, on 25 June 2017 - 05:14 AM, said:

It's bizarre.

Yes, game quality is great on mobile platform 

but player base is absolutely horrible 

why WG don't remake tutorial and force every player to learn how to play...

MarBearCat #39 Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:20 AM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 19863 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostLastRoman, on 25 June 2017 - 01:50 AM, said:

I was 10-7 last night in tier 7. Welp that's decent for me since I was only 50% for tier 7 anyway.

_Cole_ #40 Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9824 battles
  • [DEPT]
Stop blaming mm, your avg dmg along with other stats ARE NOT good, the problem is YOU TOO
Cavaliers blew a 3-0 comeback

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users