MM is a Ridiculous Joke

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

BakalovBoy #81 Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:59 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11962 battles
  • [IR0]
Dudes, OP is clearly ignorant up to the point where he thinks he is right and all the veteran unicums are wrong even though OP is that only one that thinks that AND has ZERO proof to back up the fact that apparently "everyone has different MM".

Stop wasting your time and feeding the egoist and go back to playing Blitz.

Still have no idea how this thread is still active... there comes a point where it's just better to leave the ignorant alone and give up on them.

Enzo_Gorlami #82 Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18185 battles
  • [BELLS]

View Postcheasesteak, on 26 June 2017 - 09:34 PM, said:

​Good grief!  Look at his periodic damage ratio and then compare to WR.  Then go to wobstars history and look at yours.  There is a correlation.  Look at this for just about any player, and you will see that in general stronger WR correlates to better damage ratio.  This is true when comparing players, and when comparing an individual player's periodic statistics.  There are of course outliers, but the trend is there.

Bottom line, play better (i.e. higher damage ratio), win more. 

edit - Just to note that WR and DR are likely not fully independent.

That was not my question. He could be the Grand Lord High Poo Bah for all I care. Likewise if I was the Worst Player Ever in WOTB History. My question was, did he know that for a fact, or was it an assumption? Why not make MM open source, then there would be no argument. 

zeur0sis #83 Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:18 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12229 battles
  • [CRUEL]
Here's a guy that sides with you Enzo.   http://forum.wotblit...aker-confirmed/    As for everyone who's arguing about this.    My signature sums it up pretty well. 

Edited by zeur0sis, 26 June 2017 - 10:22 PM.

"Mm sucks just like u r face.    Now Go cry on tissue not here." ~ raj

Enzo_Gorlami #84 Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18185 battles
  • [BELLS]

View Postzeur0sis, on 26 June 2017 - 10:18 PM, said:

Here's a guy that sides with you Enzo.   http://forum.wotblit...aker-confirmed/    As for everyone who's arguing about this.    My signature sums it up pretty well. 

No source code, no sticky. This "developer" could just be some [edited]who uses API's and thinks he is a programmer. I see these all the time. 

Edited by Enzo_Gorlami, 26 June 2017 - 10:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users