First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20339 battles
  • [III-X]

A kind reminder about and invitation for the next 

Dog Den Voice Edition
June 30th, 5PM EST 2PM PST

Blitz Community Coalition (BCC) Discord

After the " Meet & Greet " last time, with a limited number of speakers, we plan on passing the microphone.  

Right now, the idea / plan is, with regards to feedback / questions from the user base, that:

- I kick things off with some the big common feedback points from the last few updates (barring technical difficulties on my end, somebody else from BCC will take that role) 

- BCC members & Moderators hit other big points & ask questions from the text channel

- Open Mic 

It is important to note that, time is very limited and only a limited number people can be given voice permissions. If you would like to make a statement, have a particular question - moderators can ask the question for you, WG staff may be able to respond to you via text live in the channel. 

For voice chat, please be prepared and on point. No 2,3,4,5 minutes of roundabout rambling to then make a point, please.

Text chat parallel the voice discussion will be happening in # meeting - text

Requests for voice permission can be made in # meeting - voice - request 

Voice chat will be in # WG Meeting 

If you receive Voice Permissions, and are not speaking ( we may do it on the fly, turn base, alphabetical ... still depends on attendance ;), please Mute out when not speaking. When you start speaking, please briefly state your IGN (in game name) when you start speaking, so that people who are listening to discord in the background (while being in game, doing chores, working, ...) will know who has the mic, and is making a brief statement, asking a question.  

Edited by acrisis, 29 June 2017 - 06:46 PM.

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

BushiBan #2 Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:45 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3503 battles
  • [SPUDX]
thank you for you and BCC members efforts! <O

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

outersketcher #3 Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12734 battles
  • [COD-R]

thanks.. this is heartening. 

I try to follow the wise teachings of Mr Miyagi.  "Best defense, no be there."

...don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit... OWWW you %$#$!... don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit...

MSixteen #4 Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:59 PM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 17640 battles
  • [_V2_]
What's the discord server?

"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

Click here for The Art of Blitz Click here for my YouTube channel!

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt

CabbageMechanic #5 Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:00 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 339 battles
  • [WGA]
Hey guys, just confirming that we are set for the Voice Den tomorrow at 5PM EST 2PM PST

BCC Discord link is here: 
https://discord.gg/CwmhUv5

FORMER
1zpjqpv.gif

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

Turd___Ferguson #6 Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:57 PM

3.8 Wrecked Blitz

• Players
  • 35903 battles
  • [0081]

Can we start with an update from the most recent feedback sessions. In case there isn't time I'll provide. 

There  are no updates. 

Edited by Turd___Ferguson, 29 June 2017 - 08:58 PM.

The phantom of the forums

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.” - George S. Patton

I don't always eat tacos, but when I do they're from here: http://www.districttaco.com

_War_Child_ #7 Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:55 PM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35860 battles
  • [III-C]

I can't help but think of a quote from Animal House...

"This is gonna be great!"

:great:

Edited by _War_Child_, 29 June 2017 - 09:56 PM.

TigerBludt515 #8 Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:48 AM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 61944 battles
  • [D_1]
I've sent two variations of suggestions on how to win back a player base that has dropped to only about 10k on NA servers date released 28 June 2017. This came straight from the Server stats page itself directly. Any region looked at shows marginal player activity at ANY given hour over the last (2) months with a depression state deeper than most gun angles on anything rolling in the game. Another thing that's showing in various other links is how sales are showing an all time low. These current bundles are pretty self evident. Rebuttals are good for telemarketing but when reality is in print there's no denying what 3.8- current has done. Selling Rare parts for gold and attempting to bill operators the price for fuel ( nations do that not the tankers that drive em in anyone's Army), or considering putting timers on provisions will pull the throttle into a full force nose dive that can't be pulled up from. Enough. Save your player base the headaches because volumes are already speaking. It's not even "Fresh Start"' anymore.. It's becoming "Setting Sun" because as we the players and payers see it now... the best days of WOTB is a bye gone era. Won't spend a coin any further ever again. https://stats.wotapi...s/wotb/na/total

Edited by PanzerkampfMk5, 30 June 2017 - 04:04 AM.

TigerBludt515 #9 Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:03 AM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 61944 battles
  • [D_1]
https://stats.wotapi...s/wotb/na/total

Cited link

Player19696657 #10 Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:58 PM

Yes, I Shot You with Gold

• Players
  • 32837 battles
Starting in just a couple of Minutes!! 

_Duncan_Idaho_ #11 Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:49 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38435 battles
  • [DUNE_]
Doh! 2pm EDT, not PDT. . . is there a transcript or a list of highlights available?

MSixteen #12 Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:07 AM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 17640 battles
  • [_V2_]
So what did I miss? Anybody ask about what exactly happened this update? Like, why were we told something was gonna happen, and then it didn't actually come? The update was pretty much a waste since nothing really new came.

"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

Click here for The Art of Blitz Click here for my YouTube channel!

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt

TigerBludt515 #13 Posted 01 July 2017 - 06:10 AM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 61944 battles
  • [D_1]
Was this meeting cancelled too? Where's the info? Ohhhhh.... were NA region . Got it

acrisis #14 Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20339 battles
  • [III-X]

It was pretty self evident that 3.10 was just a filler maintenance thingy, till the next update comes out, so we did not bother on that. 

Plenty of sentiment was hared and questions were asked.

For now it seems HQ is taking in the feedback and conplaints, but not giving making much if any changes, and are waiting to further evaluate the monthly, quarterly, bi-annual / whenever data ... before they will / may take corrective action. WG HQ seems pretty stubborn in their ways, once they made up their mind ... 

So, everybody just has to stick to their guns to send WG the same signals post 3.8. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

BushiBan #15 Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:48 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3503 battles
  • [SPUDX]
thanks for the update

View Postacrisis, on 02 July 2017 - 10:20 AM, said:

It was pretty self evident that 3.10 was just a filler maintenance thingy, till the next update comes out, so we did not bother on that. 

Plenty of sentiment was hared and questions were asked.

For now it seems HQ is taking in the feedback and conplaints, but not giving making much if any changes, and are waiting to further evaluate the monthly, quarterly, bi-annual / whenever data ... before they will / may take corrective action. WG HQ seems pretty stubborn in their ways, once they made up their mind ... 

So, everybody just has to stick to their guns to send WG the same signals post 3.8. 

thanks for the update! Haven't spend a cent since 3.8 and will continue along that path until positive changes are made. I'll just spend my money on brisket!

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users