feedback thumbs up down

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

star_tech #1 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:01 AM

Private

• Players
  • 6965 battles
  • [NHP]

I've had it with you gung-ho trash talking a-holes.  You know who you are.

I have found after almost 6000 games, that I live longer, have more kills, and generally have a better game by camping, sniping, and hanging back.  Sorry you don't like that.

But you are free to ping me with an inactivity, an unsupporting or even a provocative.  I don't care any more.

Bear in mind though, fair is fair.  If I see the words noob, idiot, moron, camper, or any other derogatory comment, I am going to exercise whatever negative feedback I see fit.

I have had EXCEPTIONAL rounds, but nobody bothers noting that.  So screw you all.  Play like you want.  I'll play like I want.

boris55555 #2 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:02 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6912 battles
  • [TQRH]

View Poststar_tech, on 29 June 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

I have found after almost 6000 games, that I live longer, have more kills, and generally have a better game by camping, sniping, and hanging back.  Sorry you don't like that.

But you are free to ping me with an inactivity, an unsupporting or even a provocative.  I don't care any more.

Bear in mind though, fair is fair.  If I see the words noob, idiot, moron, camper, or any other derogatory comment, I am going to exercise whatever negative feedback I see fit.

I have had EXCEPTIONAL rounds, but nobody bothers noting that.  So screw you all.  Play like you want.  I'll play like I want.

screw them. Play to win. 

No $$$ until these morons fix the spare parts situation. Bleed them....please. The count is 0 and 1.

Rockracer #3 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5836 battles
  • [MITO]

View Postboris55555, on 29 June 2017 - 11:02 PM, said:

screw them. pay* to win. 

"I'm a soviet TD master"

Maybe.

cjcourtney1 #4 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:08 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20088 battles
  • [S3MC]
Guy stinks,anything above Tier IV is in the 30% win,looks like he skipped from tier V to VIII .Maybe you should try and listen to some advice.you need it.......o7

boris55555 #5 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:10 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6912 battles
  • [TQRH]

View PostRockracer, on 29 June 2017 - 09:06 PM, said:

like it

No $$$ until these morons fix the spare parts situation. Bleed them....please. The count is 0 and 1.

player_1234567890 #6 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:10 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18213 battles
  • [OMK]

You have more than 4k battles in your A-20 and your WR is sub 50.

Is that the tank that you sit back and camp in?:izmena:

If yes, then I fully understand why players would get mad at you in matches.:justwait:

VikkoTheTusken #7 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:10 AM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 18453 battles
  • [III-P]

View Poststar_tech, on 29 June 2017 - 09:01 PM, said:

I have found after almost 6000 games, that I live longer, have more kills, and generally have a better game by camping, sniping, and hanging back. 

That simply isn't the truth but play how you see fit as long as you're having fun. Be careful farming negative downvotes or you'll likely catch a penalty-box time-out.

The forums are now a lawless wasteland, rife with puerile virtue signaling neckbeards; praised by their enablers.

slayer_____ #8 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:14 AM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 31777 battles
  • [ATA2D]
Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, the frustration with grow. You did make a grand entrance post though, congrats. 

Full_Shane #9 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:15 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6176 battles
  • [MOMB]

You're coming up on 6k battles and you haven't bothered to improve but you're fine with rage-posting about people calling you out for camping? Did you ever stop to think about how they feel about you holding them back? Your stats say you're dead weight. You need to improve or deal with being called what you are at the moment: crap. 

You own both and IS-6 and a T-54 Mod. 1. Those two practically drive themselves, man. Go back to tiers 1-2, get to at least 50% WR in a few tanks, then move up the tiers. Rinse and repeat for every tier. Try and log 100 battles into some if you really like em. Also, maybe retire that A-20.

Repeal and Replace 3.8

If ya can't pen a Lupus, ya can't aim. Get some glasses or stay triggered.

acrisis #10 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:21 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

Winning > Losing

But, you have a better easier lazy time camping and winning just 0-33% of the time.

http://wotbstars.com/?usr=star_tech&geo=NA&lng=eng

It takes a team to win most battles, ... and clearly you're not a team player, nor are you motivated to improve after six thousand games. 

People these days ... 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

star_tech #11 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:22 AM

Private

• Players
  • 6965 battles
  • [NHP]
Why should I "bother" to do anything based on what YOU think?  I'm here for fun, not to personally enrich my battle skills at a VIDEO GAME, and particularly not for other people's pleasure.

_Steel_slayer_the_reroll #12 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:23 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1178 battles
  • [KR0NO]

View Poststar_tech, on 30 June 2017 - 02:01 AM, said:

Mate. You're bad. No way around it. Not going to sugar coat it. Wait, no, you're not just bad. You're abysmal. Your damage ratio and average spots is horrid, but then again, I guess someone with a 45% winrate wouldn't really know how to play any better. I checked your Blitz stars record, and beyond tier 5, you're running at 33-38%. Like someone above said, you own 2 of the most OP tanks in the game. Please tell me you're not one of those people who mindlessly wiggle their turrets around, camping spawn, die, then calls everyone a Hacker.  Go back to tier 1 and learn to sidescrape, hull down,  abuse camo mechanics, and angle. Welcome to the forums! ☺☺☺

V1n2002 #13 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:24 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 4035 battles
  • [FURY]
OK [edited]I've been lurking the forums for a couple months and you PISS ME OFF!
much yummy :popcorn:

star_tech #14 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:27 AM

Private

• Players
  • 6965 battles
  • [NHP]

View PostV1n2002, on 30 June 2017 - 02:24 AM, said:

OK [edited]I've been lurking the forums for a couple months and you PISS ME OFF!

Likewise, I'm sure.

acrisis #15 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

Then go play any of a hundred solo games where you just fight AI and don't have six other people depending on you.

There is zero excuse for you not actively participating in battle. 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

__Crusader6__ #16 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:27 AM

BANNED

• Players
  • 41942 battles
  • [III]

View Poststar_tech, on 29 June 2017 - 09:22 PM, said:

Why should I "bother" to do anything based on what YOU think?  I'm here for fun, not to personally enrich my battle skills at a VIDEO GAME, and particularly not for other people's pleasure.

Most people here do not find losing fun. 

I suggest you go read some of the play guides and watch some you tube games from some of the contributors here. 

Yes it is a game, but like life, why do anything poorly?  

Join the BCC, let's make Blitz great again together https://discord.gg/cdDdKMw

Certified Tank Hoarder: 296 tanks in Garage (43 now equipped thx 3.8), 274/297 aced (Mk1 and T49A repo), and ~mostly former wallet warrior

WANTED: SPARE PARTS...

_Steel_slayer_the_reroll #17 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:30 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1178 battles
  • [KR0NO]

View Poststar_tech, on 30 June 2017 - 02:22 AM, said:

Why? "Me me me, me me me, I want this, I want that, me me me." This is a team game. Camping in spawn isn't going to help your team win. I'm sure that you would want to win more than you lose. Actively spotting for your team, holding a line, even playing second line support is so much better than camping spawn. I recommend watching Bushka on blitz and SK8XTRM for informational content. I would recommend you stop posting here and take a deep breath. You arguing that you're not a bad player isn't really helping matters, and you're doing a great job rubbing everyone off the wrong way. "First impressions are the lasting impressions."

His stats: http://www.blitzstar...r/com/Star_tech

player_1234567890 #18 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:35 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18213 battles
  • [OMK]

View Poststar_tech, on 29 June 2017 - 09:22 PM, said:

No matter what you think, this is a team game, and the goal of the game is to beat the other team and to win.

Imagine if this was real life, and you went into a park and asked if you could join a basketball game that was happening, and they said yes ok, and then after you joined, you would do nothing, not help them at all, and you would just be sitting on the bench, while everybody else was busy running around, sweating and playing the game.

You know what would happen?

They would kick your azzzz, that's what would happen.

In this game people can't physically beat you up, but they can sure insult you in the chat and give you thumbs down, if you have a bad attitude and if you are not a team player and if you don't care about the game or the team at all.:justwait:

Marc13Bautista #19 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:36 AM

AH NU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!!!!!!!

• Players
  • 10353 battles
  • [ANEKI]
:child:

~{"Drinking Vodka a day keeps the radiation away!"}{Signature created by Panbun}~

~{"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel}~

~{My Steam and Youtube}{Just your average inconsistent Unicum from MAHOU ANEKI}{Check out Maddox's mods at MadWoTBMods!}~

53M1 #20 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 35711 battles
  • [WDG4F]

He is right, everyone wants to get the rounds done as fast as possible. There is a difference between camping and taking a strong position. 90% of the players have no clue, it's all about the yolo lemming train of mediocrity. The degeneration of the player base has to be at peak levels. The game won't be able to sustain if it gets any worse. 

Say ahhhhh

Edited by Shockey_, 30 June 2017 - 02:38 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users