Thank You.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Peeeenuuutt #1 Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19860 battles
  • [AFT]
Could you believe people would donate so much of their lives to screenshot every bad moment I've ever had? It's pretty sad. Lemme go through and fix my threads.

Edited by Peeeenuuutt, 12 August 2017 - 05:25 AM.

Peeeenuuutt #2 Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:40 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19860 battles
  • [AFT]
If someone can give me an "ok" that I can put the clan name out there, I will do so.

iChangedMyNameAgain #3 Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:53 AM

Loyal M60 Owner

• Players
  • 41224 battles
  • [FLOOP]

First, I have never seen you anywhere.

And I don't think anyone would use NVA-G as "marketing" to make them seem good because unfortunately, NVA-G was never really good. 10K+ battles, a tier 10, or a 50% winrate is just an average player at best. Is the current clan lead of NVA-G the person you passed the clan to? What happened? 

Lastly, there's nothing you can do about clans "impersonating" another clan. Have you heard of the clan GRIM? There're clans out there named GRIMS, GRIMR, and GR1M, but none of them is affiliated with GRIM. This isn't the real world where you may register trademarks and copyright your stuff.

I am sorry that happened to you, but you are out of luck. 

Peeeenuuutt #4 Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:33 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19860 battles
  • [AFT]
Thank you sir. That's all I needed. And by the way about you calling them average players, the other clan had awful stats. But now I know all this stuff, this makes sense. Thank you sir.

Peeeenuuutt #5 Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:34 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19860 battles
  • [AFT]
And you probably haven't seen me because you've never played a battle according to this website.

Peeeenuuutt #6 Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19860 battles
  • [AFT]
However further examination I can see you have 38k congratulations. For the record, those stats are far above the average NA player'/ stats sir. Once again, thank you for the info.

JohnsonBay #7 Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:48 AM

You Find The Bad Guy, I'll Get You Ice Cream For Dinner.

• Players
  • 10286 battles
  • [IRS]

I Know How You Feel, It's Hard To Let Go Of Some Just To See It All Down. 

And Affirmative, I've Seen You In A Game Before. Interesting.

Edited by JohnsonBay, 30 June 2017 - 07:49 AM.

Oooooooooooooooooooo Du Schöner WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE Sterwald!

zeur0sis #8 Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:18 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12449 battles
  • [CRUEL]
If you cared.   Why did you give up the lead role?

"Mm sucks just like u r face.    Now Go cry on tissue not here." ~ raj

KungFury15 #9 Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:57 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14691 battles
  • [XWING]

lol I had a couple of your boys trying to poach some of my better players in my discord. It was kinda sad tbh, I remember when you guys were grandstanding around in the forum before everything fell apart. Didn't u guys even used to have players like silevern? Anyway, they only took a player from YWING which is like one of our lower clans anyway and they went off mumbling something about making NVA great again and a bunch of other rabble. I suggest if you have such a problem with the people, confront them and tell them that it would be awesome if they didn't use your not so influential clan name anymore. I mean, let's be honest though, NVA died a long time ago, I mean, you might as well just let them think it's still awesome right?

//  XWING  \\                                                  

ROGUE SQUADRON: Impossible is our stock of trade, and success is what we deliver. 

LoweExpectations #10 Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:02 PM

Icelandic

• Players
  • 14905 battles
Didn't NVA get killed off?

Honors: Most Mentally Insane Leopard PTA Driver, Pioneer of the Dracuyolo, Guides.

cheeziplays #11 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:16 PM

Private

• Players
  • 11071 battles
  • [-TK-]
Hmmmm, first off, your the one that let go the clan lead to someone else right? So that person can do what they wish. Second, it's not a marketing scheme to have another clan affiliate and help another, honestly, it's your fault. DEAL WITH IT

Captainrevkev #12 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:27 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 26532 battles
  • [CRU3L]

From what I understand thru communications of the former NVA-G....the leader and friend of mine is that when you left you took 10 members with you to another clan and leaving him in the lead.  He became the leader of NVA-G unexpectedly.

My friend approached me for some guidance due to the fact I had lead NW0-2 and well as helping put SAB0 together.  Being a friend means wanting to see your friends succeed and be happy.  So that is whats happening here.  NVA-G was renamed last week. Also is not mentioned in SAB0.  GARM is mentioned in SAB0 as an ally because the lead has many friends in SAB0. We also have a joint Discord channel...Marketing?  What a joke. I have no idea where you come up with this stuff....its laughable

Once you give up lead you give up rights.  You walked out and left my friend high and dry and now you think you have some sort of rights here?  Totally Laughable.  NVA-G is gone...as is your logic thinking you have rights.

Move along and get over it.

Edited by Captainrevkev, 30 June 2017 - 02:44 PM.

The Captain's Tier X Garage:

T57, T100E5, T110E4, T100E3, M48A1 Patton, T-62A, OBJ 268, OBJ 140, IS-7, IS-4, MAUS, Leopard 1, Jagdpanzer E00, Grille 15, E 50 M, E100, FV4202, FV215b, FV215b (183), STB-1, AMX 50 B

MRobertsRCS #13 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:29 PM

Supreme Fettuccini

• Players
  • 24112 battles
  • [501ST]

View PostiBoughtMyStats, on 30 June 2017 - 01:53 AM, said:

Lastly, there's nothing you can do about clans "impersonating" another clan. Have you heard of the clan GRIM? There're clans out there named GRIMS, GRIMR, and GR1M, but none of them is affiliated with GRIM. This isn't the real world where you may register trademarks and copyright your stuff.

I believe I've seen 1 or 2 (or 20) 501 clans out there as well.

My E4 has a cup holder            

legolord2275 #14 Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:08 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8907 battles
  • [HATED]
Alright so I just have to say that this post is garbage. Im sorry man but come on. You can't be the driving force behind everything "good" for the clan before you leave, and then hope someone will pick up the slack. As a veteran member of NVA main clan and one of its true founding members, I can also agree with some of the other posters by saying NVA-G was never really any good. We created our feeder clan in order to possibly catch a new member worth sending up every once in a while, not to breed a new order of fighting machines. All your talk about "Marketing" is also really not smart seeing as this is a game and anyone who is in this game isn't going to see NVA-G tags in battle and be like, "OH MAN! Thats those cool really good guys! I better follow them instead of the GRIM guys on my team!" Tats just not how it goes down. Finally, I mentioned before that I am a veteran member of NVA main, in the time I was in NVA before we all left to be in and start new clans, you as a leader were pretty irrelevant, so please don't make yourself out to be this amazing guy who really changed the way this clan was viewed. 

"y u heff 2 B med? IS just gaeme!"

Peeeenuuutt #15 Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19860 battles
  • [AFT]

View Postlegolord2275, on 30 June 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

Alright so I just have to say that this post is garbage. Im sorry man but come on. You can't be the driving force behind everything "good" for the clan before you leave, and then hope someone will pick up the slack. As a veteran member of NVA main clan and one of its true founding members, I can also agree with some of the other posters by saying NVA-G was never really any good. We created our feeder clan in order to possibly catch a new member worth sending up every once in a while, not to breed a new order of fighting machines. All your talk about "Marketing" is also really not smart seeing as this is a game and anyone who is in this game isn't going to see NVA-G tags in battle and be like, "OH MAN! Thats those cool really good guys! I better follow them instead of the GRIM guys on my team!" Tats just not how it goes down. Finally, I mentioned before that I am a veteran member of NVA main, in the time I was in NVA before we all left to be in and start new clans, you as a leader were pretty irrelevant, so please don't make yourself out to be this amazing guy who really changed the way this clan was viewed. 

Sir, please note that I am not trying to be negative here and would respect if you do the same. I am still learning even though my date created says otherwise. Everyone is still learning. We all know it. I had to resign as lead because I went inactive and I'm not the person to be an inactive lead for a clan like that. Thank you for the replies, it is much appreciated. Good luck in battle.

Peeeenuuutt #16 Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19860 battles
  • [AFT]
Once again, I do not mean to come off as an amazing person. I truely was lucky to get hold of such a good group within that clan. I needed to put a description so people understand where I am coming from. 

Peeeenuuutt #17 Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19860 battles
  • [AFT]

View PostKungFury15, on 30 June 2017 - 08:57 AM, said:

lol I had a couple of your boys trying to poach some of my better players in my discord. It was kinda sad tbh, I remember when you guys were grandstanding around in the forum before everything fell apart. Didn't u guys even used to have players like silevern? Anyway, they only took a player from YWING which is like one of our lower clans anyway and they went off mumbling something about making NVA great again and a bunch of other rabble. I suggest if you have such a problem with the people, confront them and tell them that it would be awesome if they didn't use your not so influential clan name anymore. I mean, let's be honest though, NVA died a long time ago, I mean, you might as well just let them think it's still awesome right?

I'd hate to be the person to do this, but first of all I'll cover the reasons. Yes, nva did die along time ago. Can you read? I just stated it was over half a year ago. Secondly. What is truely sad here is that you have 12:17 ratio to my battles, you have no top tier tanks, I have 13 of them. I'd really appreciate you stop treating grander players than you with such disrespect. You're just proof how much cleaner this game was in 2014 sir.

Peeeenuuutt #18 Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19860 battles
  • [AFT]
Let's talk facts, your overall only winning point is winrate and that's it. Average damage, as said before, T10's, over double the kolobanovs medals, hit ratio, and average exp go all to me. I did not wish to have to bring this up, you just walked into the door however. Please do not hold me to this @ the others on this post.

ChokeMe_WhipMe_Maika #19 Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:10 AM

PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

• Players
  • 24087 battles
  • [ANEKI]
This is pure gold 

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

(~・・)~ Aussie is Awesome ~(・・~)

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Best ANIME CLAN in the NA and a nice community for weebs. 

KungFury15 #20 Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:01 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14691 battles
  • [XWING]

View PostPeeeenuuutt, on 30 June 2017 - 11:35 PM, said:

I'd hate to be the person to do this, but first of all I'll cover the reasons. Yes, nva did die along time ago. Can you read? I just stated it was over half a year ago. Secondly. What is truely sad here is that you have 12:17 ratio to my battles, you have no top tier tanks, I have 13 of them. I'd really appreciate you stop treating grander players than you with such disrespect. You're just proof how much cleaner this game was in 2014 sir.

and you're proof as to why you should've stayed inactive after you resigned XD and yes I can read but who knows they might've died later than you thought since you weren't really there to see it:P and lastly I don't have any top tier tanks because I don't want to be a fool running around in tier 10 while still getting accustomed to the higher tiers style of gameplay as I see so many other bad players thinking that rushing to tier 10 and get their WR blasted to atoms is the way to go. 

//  XWING  \\                                                  

ROGUE SQUADRON: Impossible is our stock of trade, and success is what we deliver. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users