• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

king_tiger637 #41 Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:23 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4452 battles
  • [PZWAR]

View Postsnoozyalooz, on 10 July 2017 - 03:40 AM, said:

I have no expertise on servers and speeds and such, but would more animations stress their servers, or not?  I think some of the freezes and lags and stutters are already on WOTs end of things and not just on the players' devices or internet connections.   Anyone familiar with servers and such know if increased realism during a game would slow them down?  If so, I would say we should not ask for more realism.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! wrong. this is just ideas to add in the game later on, later on mean much better and well suited devices for games like this. Please stop giving us this, wg not that dumb. They know that this stuff right now mean make people mad and unplayable game which they don't want. Such a epic fail aurgement. Even if wg is greedy, they would want people to be able to play a game and give them money for it. Beside, there no telling what can happen anyway, you should be worrying about right now instead.

Edited by king_tiger637, 13 July 2017 - 07:25 PM.

king_tiger637 #42 Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:55 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4452 battles
  • [PZWAR]
Anyway, WG MOD! LOCK THIS THREAD SO PEOPLE STOP TALKING! thank in advance. They deserve to be trolled :trollface:for trollings, like who adMIT it was a joke but not funny for trolLing he was doing, no more trolling will happen, this thread  need to be locked!

acrisis #43 Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18298 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

View Postsnoozyalooz, on 09 July 2017 - 10:40 PM, said:

I have no expertise on servers and speeds and such, but would more animations stress their servers, or not?  I think some of the freezes and lags and stutters are already on WOTs end of things and not just on the players' devices or internet connections.   Anyone familiar with servers and such know if increased realism during a game would slow them down?  If so, I would say we should not ask for more realism.

All the server has is wireframe of the terrain, structures and vehicles.

Plus tracking of vehicle movement, shots fired in which direction, etc. 

Graphics details are on the device itself and have no bearing on server performance. 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

king_tiger637 #44 Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:47 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4452 battles
  • [PZWAR]
:bush:so perfecting said that it hurt him :arta: better get hiding because wg could be angry :hiding::izmena:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users