• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

king_tiger637 #41 Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:23 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5435 battles
  • [TBTH]

View Postsnoozyalooz, on 10 July 2017 - 03:40 AM, said:

I have no expertise on servers and speeds and such, but would more animations stress their servers, or not?  I think some of the freezes and lags and stutters are already on WOTs end of things and not just on the players' devices or internet connections.   Anyone familiar with servers and such know if increased realism during a game would slow them down?  If so, I would say we should not ask for more realism.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! wrong. this is just ideas to add in the game later on, later on mean much better and well suited devices for games like this. Please stop giving us this, wg not that dumb. They know that this stuff right now mean make people mad and unplayable game which they don't want. Such a epic fail aurgement. Even if wg is greedy, they would want people to be able to play a game and give them money for it. Beside, there no telling what can happen anyway, you should be worrying about right now instead.

Edited by king_tiger637, 13 July 2017 - 07:25 PM.

Everytime I use :trollface: you should not ever replies to it...it mean you're.....a....BASIC PLAYER! DUN DUN DUUNNNN!

Now entertain me by aruging, fighting and...crying?

I 07 you for making it this far, now do you want a badge or rep or a penny?

Seal is currently the only person who manage to read and finish everything in my signature! Will you? Going for no reputation point, being the most ignored forumers ever! Help by giving no rep point! Ignore me too!

king_tiger637 #42 Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:55 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5435 battles
  • [TBTH]
Anyway, WG MOD! LOCK THIS THREAD SO PEOPLE STOP TALKING! thank in advance. They deserve to be trolled :trollface:for trollings, like who adMIT it was a joke but not funny for trolLing he was doing, no more trolling will happen, this thread  need to be locked!

Everytime I use :trollface: you should not ever replies to it...it mean you're.....a....BASIC PLAYER! DUN DUN DUUNNNN!

Seal is currently the only person who manage to read and finish everything in my signature! Will you? Going for no reputation point, being the most ignored forumers ever! Help by giving no rep point! Ignore me too!

acrisis #43 Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19038 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

View Postsnoozyalooz, on 09 July 2017 - 10:40 PM, said:

I have no expertise on servers and speeds and such, but would more animations stress their servers, or not?  I think some of the freezes and lags and stutters are already on WOTs end of things and not just on the players' devices or internet connections.   Anyone familiar with servers and such know if increased realism during a game would slow them down?  If so, I would say we should not ask for more realism.

All the server has is wireframe of the terrain, structures and vehicles.

Plus tracking of vehicle movement, shots fired in which direction, etc. 

Graphics details are on the device itself and have no bearing on server performance. 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

king_tiger637 #44 Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:47 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5435 battles
  • [TBTH]
:bush:so perfecting said that it hurt him :arta: better get hiding because wg could be angry :hiding::izmena:

king_tiger637 #45 Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:21 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5435 battles
  • [TBTH]
And I still check this topic, now that 1 plus for me! Real dedcation

Ash_Tank #46 Posted 31 July 2017 - 03:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12522 battles
  • [S-I-T]
agreed with zoom in snipping mode and without it like if we can zoom out to can see other tanks around the building that will be nice to know where to go not get flanked i like it

acrisis #47 Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:59 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19038 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

Well, this is mean to be WWII with just tanks ... we don't have planes or satellites or drones overhead for a live birdseye view. 

And, you can always use the minimap :)  

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

__S___gunner #48 Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11838 battles
  • [HIND]

Adding more particle systems like fog, rain will negate the people with low GFX machines.

New maps will be good. As people get to know the map well, the game becomes tough n only some tanks win. Others have to sweat.

Island map

a city map

forest( i saw the poll for forest request),

a beach map

old damaged or burnt village map

a forest with 1 or 2 hills, rocks, trees cut, a pond where if heavy get into, they will need time to come out n be easy target, a pit covered to catch animals, etc.,

Ya, having some land mines, booby traps in the level is good, some rpg fire from a hideout ( no need to show the human characters in the hideout. just fire coming out of it is ok)

Oh ya, saw the war planes fly in a level. There can be a bomber that drops a bomb once and a fighter fires randomly at the ground. The drop/fire may hit a tank or just go wasted, but will create more realistic environment

Edited by __S___gunner, 11 August 2017 - 05:24 PM.

king_tiger637 #49 Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:52 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5435 battles
  • [TBTH]

View Post__S___gunner, on 11 August 2017 - 05:23 PM, said:

Adding more particle systems like fog, rain will negate the people with low GFX machines.

New maps will be good. As people get to know the map well, the game becomes tough n only some tanks win. Others have to sweat.

Island map

a city map

forest( i saw the poll for forest request),

a beach map

old damaged or burnt village map

a forest with 1 or 2 hills, rocks, trees cut, a pond where if heavy get into, they will need time to come out n be easy target, a pit covered to catch animals, etc.,

Ya, having some land mines, booby traps in the level is good, some rpg fire from a hideout ( no need to show the human characters in the hideout. just fire coming out of it is ok)

Oh ya, saw the war planes fly in a level. There can be a bomber that drops a bomb once and a fighter fires randomly at the ground. The drop/fire may hit a tank or just go wasted, but will create more realistic environment

ja. And I still check this thread. I'm king of this thread! Till dman want it back. On dead rail, the first air plane show it color which is very Japanese. A JAPANESE EASTER EGG! Now get us more Japanese tanks and delay chinesee tanks because only one person  want that, and they are reroll.

Dan_Deerso #50 Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:04 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 15062 battles
  • [MOMS]
Or, instead of the Japanese garbage truck tech tree line, we add in some actual, interesting tank lines. You know, like the Swedes or the Russian pancake mediums, or better yet the Brit line with the Sherman Firefly, M3 Grant, etc. in it.

T-34 (2nd), Type 98 Ke-Ni (3rd), Pz. IV Schmalturm (4th) A-20 (6th)T34 Independance (6th), T69 (8th), Angry Connor (8th)T110E4 (9th), Ram II (9th)

Top 100: KV-2, Cruiser Mk. IV, Spähpanzer Ru 251, T-46, Spähpanzer SP I C, M4A2E4 Sherman, Type 5 Chi-Ri, VK 16.02 Leopard, M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo, T-54 ltwt., Pz.Kpfw. V/IV, Helsing HO, SU-152, SU-100M1, T54E1, Hetzer, T34

RTBRay #51 Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:32 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9191 battles
  • [RORE]

View Postking_tiger637, on 09 July 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

It not on the topic at hand. We don't need his little comment, we need facts and dedates on this.

and so you had to post a comment about his comment? if he comment was not needed, then why would your comment about his comment be needed?

View Postking_tiger637, on 14 July 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

Anyway, WG MOD! LOCK THIS THREAD SO PEOPLE STOP TALKING! thank in advance. They deserve to be trolled :trollface:for trollings, like who adMIT it was a joke but not funny for trolLing he was doing, no more trolling will happen, this thread  need to be locked!

this thread should be locked, it is the only intelligible thing you have really said so far.

This is a game,  enjoy it, and stop panicking. 

Amphitrek #52 Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5168 battles
  • [TIP]
Just a gameplay idea and I may be stepping out of bounds. I liked the WOWS Dunkirk mission and I would have liked to see a Dunkirk Tank battle with AI in WOT. What I am really going to say and I may be going out of bounds but I would like to see AI battles in WOT blitz. Click here for Dunkirk Mission video by The Mighty Jingles -

Hi

I play Games and I am new.

king_tiger637 #53 Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:41 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5435 battles
  • [TBTH]

View PostRTBRay, on 13 August 2017 - 01:32 AM, said:

and so you had to post a comment about his comment? if he comment was not needed, then why would your comment about his comment be needed?

this thread should be locked, it is the only intelligible thing you have really said so far.

You never heard of trolling. Real smart comment...clap..clap... :sceptic: so disappointed.

king_tiger637 #54 Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:44 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5435 battles
  • [TBTH]
Still check this

king_tiger637 #55 Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:17 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5435 battles
  • [TBTH]

Bork

Bork

Borkick

bork

Bork

Nork

XPERTKILLER1234 #56 Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:47 AM

Private

• Players
  • 23139 battles
  • [PRAMO]
I agree.

Ruby_Rose_ #57 Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:16 PM

I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

• Players
  • 9782 battles
  • [SKXLL]
TF did I just read

Edited by Ruby_Rose_, 27 September 2017 - 04:17 PM.

Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

Clan Recruitment: TRHRD  Discord: TRHRD
TRHRD Officer

king_tiger637 #58 Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:59 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5435 battles
  • [TBTH]

View PostRuby_Rose_, on 27 September 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

TF did I just read

Just morons at a meeting, that all, and a couple of trolls with some very smart people too.

Edited by king_tiger637, 02 October 2017 - 11:01 PM.

king_tiger637 #59 Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:21 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5435 battles
  • [TBTH]

View Postking_tiger637, on 02 October 2017 - 10:59 PM, said:

Just morons at a meeting, that all, and a couple of trolls with some very smart people too.

some random mor on with big ego: How dare you vall me moron you ruffian! How dare you! H-o-w...d-a-r-e...y-o-u! WWAAHH! 

ME:bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork broke borkicking, nork tork! Hork! Mork mork!

_D3ADSHOT_ #60 Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:39 AM

Private

• Players
  • 179 battles
OMG what would make this game soooo much better (but also worse for kamikaze people) is DEATH DAMAGE!!! I mean think about it, in real life a HE bullet does "damage" to the out side of the tank do to its "splash" or explosion damage, then how come the blast of an exploding tank don't do the same? Even though it would greatly disadvantage Ram god tanks (RIP E50) it would make the game MUCH BETTER. PLEASE CONSIDER, lol.
Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users