Jump to content


Gameplay ideas


  • Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

king_tiger637 #41 Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:23 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4812 battles
  • 247
  • [SCORE]
  • Member since:
    08-17-2016

View Postsnoozyalooz, on 10 July 2017 - 03:40 AM, said:

I have no expertise on servers and speeds and such, but would more animations stress their servers, or not?  I think some of the freezes and lags and stutters are already on WOTs end of things and not just on the players' devices or internet connections.   Anyone familiar with servers and such know if increased realism during a game would slow them down?  If so, I would say we should not ask for more realism.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA! wrong. this is just ideas to add in the game later on, later on mean much better and well suited devices for games like this. Please stop giving us this, wg not that dumb. They know that this stuff right now mean make people mad and unplayable game which they don't want. Such a epic fail aurgement. Even if wg is greedy, they would want people to be able to play a game and give them money for it. Beside, there no telling what can happen anyway, you should be worrying about right now instead.

Edited by king_tiger637, 13 July 2017 - 07:25 PM.

Meow, share love with a sleeping kitty cat.

king_tiger637 #42 Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:55 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4812 battles
  • 247
  • [SCORE]
  • Member since:
    08-17-2016
Anyway, WG MOD! LOCK THIS THREAD SO PEOPLE STOP TALKING! thank in advance. They deserve to be trolled :trollface:for trollings, like who adMIT it was a joke but not funny for trolLing he was doing, no more trolling will happen, this thread  need to be locked!
Meow, share love with a sleeping kitty cat.

acrisis #43 Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:50 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18604 battles
  • 8,422
  • [EQ-TR]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

View Postsnoozyalooz, on 09 July 2017 - 10:40 PM, said:

I have no expertise on servers and speeds and such, but would more animations stress their servers, or not?  I think some of the freezes and lags and stutters are already on WOTs end of things and not just on the players' devices or internet connections.   Anyone familiar with servers and such know if increased realism during a game would slow them down?  If so, I would say we should not ask for more realism.

 

All the server has is wireframe of the terrain, structures and vehicles.

Plus tracking of vehicle movement, shots fired in which direction, etc. 

 

Graphics details are on the device itself and have no bearing on server performance. 


 

   Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

 Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread


king_tiger637 #44 Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:47 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4812 battles
  • 247
  • [SCORE]
  • Member since:
    08-17-2016
:bush:so perfecting said that it hurt him :arta: better get hiding because wg could be angry :hiding::izmena:
Meow, share love with a sleeping kitty cat.

king_tiger637 #45 Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:21 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4812 battles
  • 247
  • [SCORE]
  • Member since:
    08-17-2016
And I still check this topic, now that 1 plus for me! Real dedcation
Meow, share love with a sleeping kitty cat.

Ash_Tank #46 Posted 31 July 2017 - 03:36 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 11069 battles
  • 66
  • [S-I-T]
  • Member since:
    10-05-2014
agreed with zoom in snipping mode and without it like if we can zoom out to can see other tanks around the building that will be nice to know where to go not get flanked i like it

acrisis #47 Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:59 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18604 battles
  • 8,422
  • [EQ-TR]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

Well, this is mean to be WWII with just tanks ... we don't have planes or satellites or drones overhead for a live birdseye view. 

 

And, you can always use the minimap :)  


 

   Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

 Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread


__S___gunner #48 Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:23 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 9540 battles
  • 12
  • [BIGO]
  • Member since:
    03-24-2017

Adding more particle systems like fog, rain will negate the people with low GFX machines.

 

New maps will be good. As people get to know the map well, the game becomes tough n only some tanks win. Others have to sweat.

 

Island map

 a city map

forest( i saw the poll for forest request),

a beach map

old damaged or burnt village map

a forest with 1 or 2 hills, rocks, trees cut, a pond where if heavy get into, they will need time to come out n be easy target, a pit covered to catch animals, etc.,

 

Ya, having some land mines, booby traps in the level is good, some rpg fire from a hideout ( no need to show the human characters in the hideout. just fire coming out of it is ok)

 

Oh ya, saw the war planes fly in a level. There can be a bomber that drops a bomb once and a fighter fires randomly at the ground. The drop/fire may hit a tank or just go wasted, but will create more realistic environment

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by __S___gunner, 11 August 2017 - 05:24 PM.


king_tiger637 #49 Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:52 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4812 battles
  • 247
  • [SCORE]
  • Member since:
    08-17-2016

View Post__S___gunner, on 11 August 2017 - 05:23 PM, said:

Adding more particle systems like fog, rain will negate the people with low GFX machines.

 

New maps will be good. As people get to know the map well, the game becomes tough n only some tanks win. Others have to sweat.

 

Island map

 a city map

forest( i saw the poll for forest request),

a beach map

old damaged or burnt village map

a forest with 1 or 2 hills, rocks, trees cut, a pond where if heavy get into, they will need time to come out n be easy target, a pit covered to catch animals, etc.,

 

Ya, having some land mines, booby traps in the level is good, some rpg fire from a hideout ( no need to show the human characters in the hideout. just fire coming out of it is ok)

 

Oh ya, saw the war planes fly in a level. There can be a bomber that drops a bomb once and a fighter fires randomly at the ground. The drop/fire may hit a tank or just go wasted, but will create more realistic environment

 

 

 

 

 

 

ja. And I still check this thread. I'm king of this thread! Till dman want it back. On dead rail, the first air plane show it color which is very Japanese. A JAPANESE EASTER EGG! Now get us more Japanese tanks and delay chinesee tanks because only one person  want that, and they are reroll.
Meow, share love with a sleeping kitty cat.

Dan_Deerso #50 Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:04 PM

    Tankologist

  • Players
  • 13494 battles
  • 848
  • [MOMS]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2013
Or, instead of the Japanese garbage truck tech tree line, we add in some actual, interesting tank lines. You know, like the Swedes or the Russian pancake mediums, or better yet the Brit line with the Sherman Firefly, M3 Grant, etc. in it.

T-34 (2nd), Type 98 Ke-Ni (3rd), Pz. IV Schmalturm (4th) A-20 (6th)T34 Independance (6th), T69 (8th), Angry Connor (8th)T110E4 (9th), Ram II (9th)

Top 100: KV-2, Cruiser Mk. IV, Spähpanzer Ru 251, T-46, Spähpanzer SP I C, M4A2E4 Sherman, Type 5 Chi-Ri, VK 16.02 Leopard, M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo, T-54 ltwt., Pz.Kpfw. V/IV, Helsing HO, SU-152, SU-100M1, T54E1, Hetzer, T34


RTBRay #51 Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:32 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9099 battles
  • 1,046
  • [RORE]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2015

View Postking_tiger637, on 09 July 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

It not on the topic at hand. We don't need his little comment, we need facts and dedates on this.

and so you had to post a comment about his comment? if he comment was not needed, then why would your comment about his comment be needed?

 

View Postking_tiger637, on 14 July 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

Anyway, WG MOD! LOCK THIS THREAD SO PEOPLE STOP TALKING! thank in advance. They deserve to be trolled :trollface:for trollings, like who adMIT it was a joke but not funny for trolLing he was doing, no more trolling will happen, this thread  need to be locked!

this thread should be locked, it is the only intelligible thing you have really said so far.


This is a game,  enjoy it, and stop panicking. 


Amphitrek #52 Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:33 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 4902 battles
  • 40
  • [TIP]
  • Member since:
    12-17-2016
Just a gameplay idea and I may be stepping out of bounds. I liked the WOWS Dunkirk mission and I would have liked to see a Dunkirk Tank battle with AI in WOT. What I am really going to say and I may be going out of bounds but I would like to see AI battles in WOT blitz. Click here for Dunkirk Mission video by The Mighty Jingles -

Hi

 

I play Games and I am new.


king_tiger637 #53 Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:41 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4812 battles
  • 247
  • [SCORE]
  • Member since:
    08-17-2016

View PostRTBRay, on 13 August 2017 - 01:32 AM, said:

and so you had to post a comment about his comment? if he comment was not needed, then why would your comment about his comment be needed?

 

this thread should be locked, it is the only intelligible thing you have really said so far.

You never heard of trolling. Real smart comment...clap..clap... :sceptic: so disappointed.


Meow, share love with a sleeping kitty cat.

king_tiger637 #54 Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:44 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4812 battles
  • 247
  • [SCORE]
  • Member since:
    08-17-2016
Still check this
Meow, share love with a sleeping kitty cat.

king_tiger637 #55 Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:17 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4812 battles
  • 247
  • [SCORE]
  • Member since:
    08-17-2016

Bork

Bork

Borkick

bork

Bork

Nork

.


Meow, share love with a sleeping kitty cat.

XPERTKILLER1234 #56 Posted Today, 01:47 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 19133 battles
  • 5
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    11-27-2015
I agree.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users