RM Recruiting Battle Players

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

HonourThyKiller #1 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:10 PM

Private

• Players
  • 30495 battles
  • [RM]

I've been in the Rogue Misfits clan since the beginning now and I took over leadership late last year. At RM, the leadership has always seeked to build a reliable and worthy battle team for clan wars, tournaments, and even the Pro Blitz League.  We've even been in each clan war, participating in Tier ten matches and did well.  Unfortunately, while having a very talented player base, we seem to have recruited a set of players not interested in that.  What we seem to of created is a clan where we platoon together, learn from each other and are known in the community as an active clan that work well in pub matches. Alas, I wish to build that battle team still. So, I'm reaching out to the community. 

Im not looking to poach anyone, just build a team that I can rely on and be proud of in battles. 

If anyone is interested in joining the rebirth of our team, has a Tier X garage and matches our clan requirements, then please reach out to me, HonourThyKiller, in game or via Discord. 

Edited by HonourThyKiller, 01 July 2017 - 07:19 PM.

KungFury15 #2 Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:12 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13898 battles
  • [XWING]

Good luck on the recruiting!:)

ive run into a couple of your guys in battle and they seem pretty decent. o7

//  XWING  \\                                                  

ROGUE SQUADRON: Impossible is our stock of trade, and success is what we deliver. 

Xx_Twilight_Umbreon_xX #3 Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:02 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21912 battles
  • [FLEET]
Wishing to send an application possibly. 

"I see now that the circumstances of ones victory are irrelevant.

It is what you do with the gift of strategy that determines who you are."

HonourThyKiller #4 Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:43 PM

Private

• Players
  • 30495 battles
  • [RM]
Please do, would love to platoon with you. Hit me or my officers in game to set up some play time.

Look forward to hearing from you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users