Where do i find all the Unicum players with no clans?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Tyger_Blitz #1 Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:56 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8200 battles
  • [PNCR]
Please respond if you have advice or can help.

Zennosha #2 Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:03 PM

PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

• Players
  • 24078 battles
  • [ANEKI]
They don't exist 

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

(~・・)~ Aussie is Awesome ~(・・~)

Check my profile for your ANIME needs or PM me!

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Bronyman50 #3 Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:07 PM

Offical Horse Guy (Platinum Legacy Forum Title Holder)

• Players
  • 21908 battles
  • [FLEET]
You gotta go the the Old Blitz Retirement Home 

"The Mountain Goat Strikes Again" -Anonymous (Ingame)

I Swear It's Like A Potato Farm With The Current Playerbase

Bronyman50 A.K.A TheOriginalHorseGuy

Ryanphoenix #4 Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:10 PM

Accredited Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 15797 battles
  • [HEATR]
99% of these unicorns who aren't in a clan choose to not be in a clan. In that case, they won't join a new clan for the same reason that they aren't in a clan already. Furthermore, most unicums won't join a clan that is new because there are no perks to be in that clan. They have to grind out all of Clan Supply levels etc. You can't make a new clan, have certain hi reqs, and simply expect to rise to the heights of greatness. Greatness takes hard work and maturity, plus a vision with people to help back you up. 

ryanphoenix_t34_eng.jpeg

Confirmed Wallet warrior and proud M60 owner. (Semi)Reformed Nub

BluesAllDay #5 Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6375 battles
  • [SRV]

The last time I search top players, I believe ti was wotbstars, I saw som players without tags but was lead to believe that if the clan isn't registered the tags don't show up. And there was an individual in his own clan I believe the clan was (TEST) but I could be mistaken. He only had two tanks and not many battles but stats weren't bad. 

there are actually two lone wolf clans listed, I'm assuming they are rerolls. Could be a trend. I may have to reroll and start my own clan. 

Edited by Doorknobz, 02 July 2017 - 08:22 PM.

dogs look up to you,

cats look down on you,

pigs look you in the eye

and treat you as equal.

Darkest_Flame #6 Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11854 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View PostINeedToBePunishedNeechan, on 02 July 2017 - 04:03 PM, said:

They don't exist 

View PostRyanphoenix, on 02 July 2017 - 04:10 PM, said:

99% of these unicorns who aren't in a clan choose to not be in a clan. In that case, they won't join a new clan for the same reason that they aren't in a clan already. Furthermore, most unicums won't join a clan that is new because there are no perks to be in that clan. They have to grind out all of Clan Supply levels etc. You can't make a new clan, have certain hi reqs, and simply expect to rise to the heights of greatness. Greatness takes hard work and maturity, plus a vision with people to help back you up. 

^^^^^^^^^^^

Mmmm, I like fishyysss...

olddatsunfan #7 Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 27914 battles
  • [-CFR-]
I believe that most folks that are good and wish to join a clan would want to join an established clan with perks such as supply levels ground out already and equally good or better clan mates to platoon and learn with.  Otherwise, I do know some lone wolf unicums, however, I do know they choose to be clanless for their own reasons.  

acrisis #8 Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

If higher wr players at this point in time are not in a clan, then that is by personal choice. Some people held out for a while on clan, until the benefits became a bit more attractive. But, if at this point, people are not, it is because they want to play how and when they play, no clan drama, no nothing. Just like there are people who don't want to platoon. 

And, you do see them in game. Tap on the records of people without a clan who do well. But, don't be surprised if you get a ton of silence or simply no, not interested. 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

little_brother_of_war #9 Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6863 battles
  • [FROST]

View PostBronyman50, on 02 July 2017 - 02:07 PM, said:

You gotta go the the Old Blitz Retirement Home 

haha!

Decimator Road

VonMiller58 #10 Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:18 PM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 21509 battles
  • [JFGF]

I got a clan...does take a really long time to build clan supply levels(which is only reason I started one, FYI I am not unicum...but I am pretty good)

any unicums that just want supply level 8 and rising can join...no chat, voice, participation needed.

I will deputize that unicum because they will be the first in the clan to be "unicum"...whatever that really means...most of my clan is solo players from across the states and globe

Enjoy

What I really want to know is who is the best player that never platooned?  Seen a few on here and they gotta be good to get unicum stats without a single platoon.

o...:...:I:...:...o

acrisis #11 Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [EQ-TR]
You can see some of them in top players page on wotbstars, in general, or per tank, and see that 0-1% platoon rate ... and wonder. 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

VonMiller58 #12 Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:37 PM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 21509 battles
  • [JFGF]

View Postacrisis, on 02 July 2017 - 09:29 PM, said:

You can see some of them in top players page on wotbstars, in general, or per tank, and see that 0-1% platoon rate ... and wonder. 

Yep...that is my platoon rate...I am only nearing 62% 

Gotta be super skilled at the game and have played WOT pc or rerolled to be as high as some of those players are ranked...Truly amaze

o...:...:I:...:...o

FireKong #13 Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3885 battles
choose to not be in a clan......

BluesAllDay #14 Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6375 battles
  • [SRV]
The other day I too chose not to be in a clan. So I started my own. No interest in recruiting anyone I wasn't really participating in any clan things and the only benefit i was getting is the supply. I'm credit positive even without the supply so I don't loose a whole lot of anything. My only regret of creating my own clan these last two days is I should of used BluesAllDay as my clan name so my tag could be BAD. 1500 gold could be worth it. 

dogs look up to you,

cats look down on you,

pigs look you in the eye

and treat you as equal.

WhiskeyCyclone #15 Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18251 battles
  • [LONR]

View PostBluesAllDay, on 02 July 2017 - 03:10 PM, said:

The last time I search top players, I believe ti was wotbstars, I saw som players without tags but was lead to believe that if the clan isn't registered the tags don't show up. And there was an individual in his own clan I believe the clan was (TEST) but I could be mistaken. He only had two tanks and not many battles but stats weren't bad. 

there are actually two lone wolf clans listed, I'm assuming they are rerolls. Could be a trend. I may have to reroll and start my own clan. 

I'm a one man clan, lone wolf for life. 

Keep it old school. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users