Jump to content


Forum Threads


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

__The_Dude_30__ #1 Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:42 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 9285 battles
  • 83
  • [RUDY]
  • Member since:
    09-30-2015
Do threads that you started go away when you get warning points for them? I may have ,uh, emhhem, gotten a few of those maybe possibly.

boris55555 #2 Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:45 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5839 battles
  • 453
  • [TQRH]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 03 July 2017 - 08:42 PM, said:

Do threads that you started go away when you get warning points for them? I may have ,uh, emhhem, gotten a few of those maybe possibly.

 

they seem to delete topics that bruise wg feelings. Glad they're listening somewhat. 
No $$$ until these morons fix the spare parts situation. Bleed them....please. The count is 0 and 1.

__The_Dude_30__ #3 Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:51 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 9285 battles
  • 83
  • [RUDY]
  • Member since:
    09-30-2015

View Postboris55555, on 03 July 2017 - 08:45 PM, said:

 

they seem to delete topics that bruise wg feelings. Glad they're listening somewhat. 

 

well, I would have rather them been listening some other time, but whatever I guess..........

boris55555 #4 Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:54 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5839 battles
  • 453
  • [TQRH]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 03 July 2017 - 08:51 PM, said:

 

well, I would have rather them been listening some other time, but whatever I guess..........

 

blah blah blah, it'll work itself out in time/working as intended.....blah blah blah.....you've been warned! #soft
No $$$ until these morons fix the spare parts situation. Bleed them....please. The count is 0 and 1.

__The_Dude_30__ #5 Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:56 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 9285 battles
  • 83
  • [RUDY]
  • Member since:
    09-30-2015

View Postboris55555, on 03 July 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

 

blah blah blah, it'll work itself out in time/working as intended.....blah blah blah.....you've been warned! #soft

 

It will solve itself with time (can't find the trademark button, don't sue me.)

boris55555 #6 Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:02 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5839 battles
  • 453
  • [TQRH]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 03 July 2017 - 08:56 PM, said:

 

It will solve itself with time (can't find the trademark button, don't sue me.)

 

I'm afraid to quote them directly now....might be non  constructive or insulting to wg staff to quote the silliness. 
No $$$ until these morons fix the spare parts situation. Bleed them....please. The count is 0 and 1.

tankcrunch #7 Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:25 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 195 battles
  • 3,551
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011
its all working as intended,comrade. trust me, i should know. #Illuminaticonfirmed.

Volier_Zcit #8 Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:50 AM

    Moderator

  • Administrator
  • 161 battles
  • 57
  • [ROKN]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015

While we appreciate feedback and suggestions, spamming threads and making non-constructive topics are not allowed here. Here's why:

 

2. PROHIBITIONS and RESTRICTIONS

2.1 Forum etiquette

2.5 Off Topic, spamming and trolling

 

Btw

 

2.8 Discussing disciplinary actions is also part of our Forum rules.

 

Please refresh yourself on our Forum Rules: http://forum.wotblit...z-forum-rules/ 

 

Thread closed.

 

 






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users