I am fed up of millitary honour system

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

TitaniumRadon #1 Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:41 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6305 battles
  • [SAWT]
The millitary honour system is totally unfair to responsible players.When I play battles and we win the enemy team rates the us bad and its unfair.When you make fun of someone for dieing or killing you there rate you bad.I have 8 bad rating and 1 good rating, why?I play normal and help my tem everytime.Thoes players who can not even play for example noobs they troll your team and rate them bad.I want this system gone.

acrisis #2 Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

The problem is your positioning in game, possibly hiding / camping in the back, and then how much damage you put out. 600 damage does not help your team win in tier 6. 

As far as making fun of others in game, for whatever reason, better avoid that. 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

4sfield #3 Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:20 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 23894 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View Postacrisis, on 06 July 2017 - 01:48 PM, said:

The problem is your positioning in game, possibly hiding / camping in the back, and then how much damage you put out. 600 damage does not help your team win in tier 6. 

Can you me what my problem is? I played all day yesterday, earned 2 masteries, 9 down votes and never got an up-vote.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

TitaniumRadon #4 Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:30 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6305 battles
  • [SAWT]

View Postacrisis, on 06 July 2017 - 06:48 PM, said:

Yeah tell me what is my problem now, I played with KV 2, 1 shot killed 2 enemies and did more than 3,000 damage so what you telling me I a noob.But you got the making fun of other players part correct.

Edited by TitaniumRadon, 06 July 2017 - 07:32 PM.

TitaniumRadon #5 Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:39 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6305 battles
  • [SAWT]

View Post4sfield, on 06 July 2017 - 07:20 PM, said:

Can you me what my problem is? I played all day yesterday, earned 2 masteries, 9 down votes and never got an up-vote.

I undestand your problem, when people gets pissed off, because you took there kill they rate you bad, or when you kill someone they will get pissed and rate you bad for killing them.My point is you are a great player and other peole are jealous of you, so keep performing your best and forget about thoes noobs.Your win rates and percentage vctories is what really matters.

acrisis #6 Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

View Post4sfield, on 06 July 2017 - 02:20 PM, said:

You play too well?

A common problem for those who play well and are known in the community, is that they get negative votes from salty guys on the red team and from less than stellar greens who disagree on certain strategic decisions. 

And people seem to care less about upvoting than downvoting. I have had some games as well where it was do or die against the odds, kolobanov level, ... check a min later. No plusses. Sometimes a minus or two for inactivity or other nonsense.

Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

TitaniumRadon #7 Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:12 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6305 battles
  • [SAWT]

View Postacrisis, on 06 July 2017 - 08:28 PM, said:

You play too well?

A common problem for those who play well and are known in the community, is that they get negative votes from salty guys on the red team and from less than stellar greens who disagree on certain strategic decisions. 

And people seem to care less about upvoting than downvoting. I have had some games as well where it was do or die against the odds, kolobanov level, ... check a min later. No plusses. Sometimes a minus or two for inactivity or other nonsense.

DUDE YOU THEFT WHAT I SAID BUT PUT IT IN DIFFERENT WORDINGS!!!!!!! LOL WHY READ MY COMMENT

acrisis #8 Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

View PostTitaniumRadon, on 06 July 2017 - 04:12 PM, said:

DUDE YOU THEFT WHAT I SAID BUT PUT IT IN DIFFERENT WORDINGS!!!!!!! LOL WHY READ MY COMMENT

DEAR MR ALL-CAPS-SCREAMING-ALL-DAY,

He was not even asking you.

4sfield quoted me and asked me a question.

But sure, accuse me of stealing ... what? your thoughts, your opinion, ... 

Aren't you special, with your bilboard font, posting fake news after we already told you it was a bug, accusing people of trolling, accusing people of theft, ... 

Plenty of hours left to see what more you will come up with today. 

NateDawg2k16 #9 Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:07 AM

All Hail Dogface, The Great One

• Players
  • 8807 battles
  • [META]

View PostTitaniumRadon, on 06 July 2017 - 02:30 PM, said:

Yeah tell me what is my problem now, I played with KV 2, 1 shot killed 2 enemies and did more than 3,000 damage so what you telling me I a noob.But you got the making fun of other players part correct.

Just like e__### (sorry e____#### I can't remember strings of numbers well) said in his review of the T28 HTC -- just because someone has an outstanding game in it, it does not make the tank good. Just because you had an outstanding game, doesn't make YOU good. Make your average damage in the KV 2 3,000 and I'll believe you're not a noob.

and by the way -- 1 shotting enemies isn't a rarity in the KV-2

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have.

"Never hold in your farts.  They travel up your spine into your brain, and that's where all the crappy ideas come from."

- Boris

I BEAT THE NUMBER EIGHT CHAFEE PLAYER WHEN THEY WERENT NUMBER 8

mago_merlin #10 Posted 07 July 2017 - 02:01 AM

Private

• Players
  • 6213 battles
  • [C_U_I]

If I may add my two cents: The honor system is silly. WOT should establish a normal reporting system wherein they can tell who reports who, thereby avoiding anonymous troll ratings.

My last game I was bullied by two platoon players who literally sandwiched me between their two tanks and held me there for the duration of the battle. They ultimately got shot to shreds while I managed to kill two as soon as they were taken out. Then a third fellow (same battle) texted me just to diss me! 

So, how do I report these actions, specially since I only get, what, three ratings per day?

Any game where silly boys and girls play at fighting each other is bound to have ignorant, hostile jerks but WOT should realize that the more they allow thse behaviors, the more upset decent players will become - and that translates into bad word of mouth regarding the game.

There are a lot of people that assume every player should be Gen Patton, and records are like the scarlett letter in your butt. That being said, I excuse those trying to learn, as I am; however, I cannot excuse nasty behavior and WOT's silly hands-off attitude towards these harmful elements. .

Mago Merlin

Edited by mago_merlin, 07 July 2017 - 02:08 AM.

acrisis #11 Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [EQ-TR]
For that kind of bad behavior, the only thing that works is screenshots and a support ticket, until we get replays, then we can just tell wg look up battle # nnnnnnnn time index yy:yy 

dayton07277 #12 Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:10 AM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 11431 battles
  • [CROWN]

Why care about it. ? It's useless...like I said before.. it's a snowflake button. It keeps the tickets down.. working as intended.

TitaniumRadon #13 Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:06 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6305 battles
  • [SAWT]

View Postacrisis, on 06 July 2017 - 10:08 PM, said:

DEAR MR ALL-CAPS-SCREAMING-ALL-DAY,

He was not even asking you.

4sfield quoted me and asked me a question.

But sure, accuse me of stealing ... what? your thoughts, your opinion, ... 

Aren't you special, with your bilboard font, posting fake news after we already told you it was a bug, accusing people of trolling, accusing people of theft, ... 

Plenty of hours left to see what more you will come up with today. 

ok, just shut up this is my post and I can reply to anyone.I tried to be kind to you and you rejected it, now you come back insulting me, and what is even more funny is that you are so out of timing you bring up something that took place yesterday and insult me again with that.At the start you started bad talking me, I tried to be kind to you and what you do, you kick me in the A** with a false report I posted yesterday.I'm sorry for posting that post yesterday.

4sfield #14 Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:24 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 23894 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostTitaniumRadon, on 07 July 2017 - 05:06 AM, said:

ok, just shut up this is my post and I can reply to anyone.I tried to be kind to you and you rejected it, now you come back insulting me, and what is even more funny is that you are so out of timing you bring up something that took place yesterday and insult me again with that.At the start you started bad talking me, I tried to be kind to you and what you do, you kick me in the A** with a false report I posted yesterday.I'm sorry for posting that post yesterday.

All you guys that are just starting out here need to learn something. If you're going to forum, you're going to have to learn to let things go, take constructive criticism, get rid of the chip on your shoulder and get along. Chill dude, acrisis is cool.

FREE _stealy!!!

SpartacusDiablo #15 Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:56 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]
Oh good. This kid found his keyboard again.

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

TitaniumRadon #16 Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:02 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6305 battles
  • [SAWT]

View Post4sfield, on 07 July 2017 - 10:24 AM, said:

All you guys that are just starting out here need to learn something. If you're going to forum, you're going to have to learn to let things go, take constructive criticism, get rid of the chip on your shoulder and get along. Chill dude, acrisis is cool.

I'm gonna let it go but I do not think he will.Just because I'm new you all take advantage for me, and I'm sure you take advantage of other new comers.

Edited by TitaniumRadon, 07 July 2017 - 11:06 AM.

TitaniumRadon #17 Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:23 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6305 battles
  • [SAWT]

View Postmago_merlin, on 07 July 2017 - 02:01 AM, said:

If I may add my two cents: The honor system is silly. WOT should establish a normal reporting system wherein they can tell who reports who, thereby avoiding anonymous troll ratings.

My last game I was bullied by two platoon players who literally sandwiched me between their two tanks and held me there for the duration of the battle. They ultimately got shot to shreds while I managed to kill two as soon as they were taken out. Then a third fellow (same battle) texted me just to diss me! 

So, how do I report these actions, specially since I only get, what, three ratings per day?

Any game where silly boys and girls play at fighting each other is bound to have ignorant, hostile jerks but WOT should realize that the more they allow thse behaviors, the more upset decent players will become - and that translates into bad word of mouth regarding the game.

There are a lot of people that assume every player should be Gen Patton, and records are like the scarlett letter in your butt. That being said, I excuse those trying to learn, as I am; however, I cannot excuse nasty behavior and WOT's silly hands-off attitude towards these harmful elements. .

Mago Merlin

Dude first you need the players name who gave you trouble, go to world of tanks blitz webpage and then support.Then look for the catagory in which your problem lies and then explain to WG what's the problem.

acrisis #18 Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

View PostTitaniumRadon, on 07 July 2017 - 06:02 AM, said:

I'm gonna let it go but I do not think he will.Just because I'm new you all take advantage for me, and I'm sure you take advantage of other new comers.

I think I'm far more forgiving and relaxed than you (currently) give me credit for.  

Things just started off on the wrong foot with you entering the forum, with a series of your replies and posts ( all caps, giant font size, incorrect information, bad advice, ... ) and when that was pointed out to you, by myself and others, you started throwing insults and accusations. So, naturally that gets people's attention and doesn't go over very easy. Did I poke back? Sure. There are a couple things I don't like on the forum and it is insults and trolling. So, I poked back a little, trying to make a point so you'd hopefully see the errors in some of your ways. And, if you happened to have 30 posts yesterdays, with some of that stuff going on, chances are I replied to a few threads and quoted you on some issues ... 

I get that you are wanting to be helpful. This is not veteran vs newbie. I'm more than happy for new people to be enthusiastic about the game and be helpful on the forum. Thing is though: there's stuff you don't know or understand yet, some etiquette applies (mutual respect) and no need for alarm posting nor posting something in a way as if it were factually stated by WG when it isn't. 

Here's my point of advice. When I was new to the game and the forum, I listened/read what others had to say, asked questions, gave small replies ... and gradually learned more abut the game, wargaming, blitz, etc ... and gradually gave known to be factual advice to newer players asking questions I'd seen before ... paying forward to new people from what I had learned from veterans, created new threads on certain matters................. In contrast to your big entrance yesterday. And, I hope you can see the difference. 

Edited by acrisis, 07 July 2017 - 11:39 AM.

4sfield #19 Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:39 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 23894 battles
  • [CRUEL]

This is why military honor is a joke. I beat this guy when he was full health with a half health crom and no help. I also bounced 4 friggin shots but that's another topic, heavies are too flipping strong and nubs are running rampant in them. I was the only guy that shot at him because I found him camped and hiding away from where the initial action took place. Look at his MH rating. Look at how many effective and team player votes he has. If I was on his team, I would have down voted him. No way he got any of those up-votes on merit. Because he has a row of purple stars, he gets to vote more. A guy like that shouldn't be allowed to vote at all.

https://imgur.com/a/cVbjk

FREE _stealy!!!

acrisis #20 Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

That indeed is one of the issues, where good 55%-65% veterans are stuck on three stars, even with 12:1 struggling with fake inactivity votes from red and wannabe generals voting on green ... while some below 50% that throw the win out the window have 5*.  I try to not even think about it any more. I save the green votes for rewards for people who were exceptional in a battle to help green win, send them a pm for great team work/ whatever they helped do +1 for you. The red votes ... I'm typically out of them in the first two three games.

The good news is, it sounded like HQ heard about the issues with Honor and will try to address them. When? How? ... I'm not optimistic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users