I am fed up of millitary honour system

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

dave035 #21 Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:10 AM

Private

• Players
  • 8758 battles
  • [WR2]

LETS GET RID OF OUR TANKS AND LINE UP FACING EACHOTHER IN AN OPEN FIELD WITH MUSKETS! LOL

Why must every tank charge into battle with every else line to line. Does this new honor system mean we as individual players are no longer allowed to have our own strategy how we can best help the team? We all have our strength and weaknesses as do the tanks we choose.

Now all anyone has to do I give you a thumbs down just because they're angry with the game aren't having any luck. It means nothing at all even if you charge in there and cause all the damage you can for the team. There always immature children in this game (as in life I suppose too) who will take any advantage they can to bring everyone else down. 

dayton07277 #22 Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:28 AM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 12086 battles
  • [CROWN]
M.H is a snowflake button. So all the flakes toon and up vote each other.. who the fk cares.. I sure as hell don't..

Snowman_60 #23 Posted 09 July 2017 - 04:29 PM

Not a real snowman

• Players
  • 24355 battles
  • [USSR]
Ten praises and zero complaints, but I am still at "disciplined player" with no penalties.

4sfield #24 Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:24 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 24714 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostSnowman_60, on 09 July 2017 - 11:29 AM, said:

Ten praises and zero complaints, but I am still at "disciplined player" with no penalties.

Yay for you. I started yesterday with 2 on each side. I got up votes from a few stand up guys that messaged me after games and told me "gg". I didn't rage much but did argue against a lot of guys that contradicted my call and went town. It sux being down voted by incompetence. I saw a lot of <50%ers with a row of purple or blue stars, the entire system is worthless. Below is where I'm at after the 40 or so I played yesterday and yes, that's an inactivity there on the right. Everyone who has ever played with me knows that vote is [edited]. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

SchnauzerKampfwagenIV #25 Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 23463 battles
  • [WOT_]

View PostTitaniumRadon, on 06 July 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

Yeah tell me what is my problem now, I played with KV 2, 1 shot killed 2 enemies and did more than 3,000 damage so what you telling me I a noob.But you got the making fun of other players part correct.

Im telling you based on what you describe as most are mistakes. If you hit a neg by mistake you cant change or delete the rating. Some of those guys wanted to thumb up you but hit a neg in error, some are just malicious. 

jigaman #26 Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:41 PM

Private

• Players
  • 23724 battles

The essence of the game is gone. Bickering high ping lag etc. This rating system i dont use it. It's trouble. I have been hit with insctivity alot thats because i start off with 80 ping then jumps to 6000. How can you play with this? Tanks thst fly or submerge into rocks and such. Then after i get a ignorant comment saying delete game. Etc. Well i give them a pieace of ny mind then block them. This game yes is far from perfect but to me your moving farther away from target. But what do i know....

DrBoomBoomPow2 #27 Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:58 PM

Private

• Players
  • 10818 battles
  • [KOOKS]
 I had a game problem, where my turret would not turn for three games in a row. I could only drive in a straight line and I could not turn my turret. It wasn't lag, I could fire, but only straightforward. All three games I got a negative rating for inactivity during battle.  After that I had a decrease in my honor system. It's supposed to reset every 24 hours but mine has not and it's been over a week. The same complaints are on there. Who do I contact about getting my honor system reset? 

acrisis #28 Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:25 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [EQ-TR]
The votes stay on for a week, then roll off ...

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

dayton07277 #29 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:30 AM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 12086 battles
  • [CROWN]
Why??? Why??? It means nothing people.(snowflake button is all it is)

4sfield #30 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:53 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 24714 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View Postdayton07277, on 13 July 2017 - 10:30 PM, said:

Why??? Why??? It means nothing people.(snowflake button is all it is)

I got "snowflaked" 4 times for provocative communication in 6!games before I went to work today and I never said a word. Won all 6 and lead my team in damage in all 6.

Nubs gotta have something to make themselves feel good about sucking.

FREE _stealy!!!

dayton07277 #31 Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:24 AM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 12086 battles
  • [CROWN]

View Post4sfield, on 13 July 2017 - 07:53 PM, said:

I got "snowflaked" 4 times for provocative communication in 6!games before I went to work today and I never said a word. Won all 6 and lead my team in damage in all 6.

Nubs gotta have something to make themselves feel good about sucking.

It's fking sad ain't it..I just say (worthlessness) to them and go on. ;)

pot_luck #32 Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21476 battles
  • [H3II]
The system has it's flaws but all in all I like it.  If you do 0 damage and we lose the battle you get raspberries.  On the other hand if you double the damage I inflict or the number of kills you get kudos.  I even give kudos to the other team if I lose and someone does outstanding on their part.  I like the system but no worries it resets anyway you always get the opportunity to get a better review. If you don't like it ignore it!

Heavy_Metal_Tracks #33 Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:01 AM

Private

• Players
  • 8626 battles
  • [DERPS]
Heavy_Metal_TracksToday, 03:48 AM

This is breeding a negativity in the GAME, that effects the player and therefore the bottom line of your business. Solution is to remove all negative thumbs and install a winning rating/thumbs. Lets say if the team rates you favorable on performance, a good rating for the day gets you a crate of goodies (gold, credits, surprises etc.). If the player is good he/she is rewarded accordingly. Obviously bad game play therefore will not net you anything.

4sfield #34 Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:35 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 24714 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostHeavy_Metal_Tracks, on 15 July 2017 - 11:01 PM, said:

Heavy_Metal_TracksToday, 03:48 AM

This is breeding a negativity in the GAME, that effects the player and therefore the bottom line of your business. Solution is to remove all negative thumbs and install a winning rating/thumbs. Lets say if the team rates you favorable on performance, a good rating for the day gets you a crate of goodies (gold, credits, surprises etc.). If the player is good he/she is rewarded accordingly. Obviously bad game play therefore will not net you anything.

So you want to have your buddies upvote you so you can reap the benefits?

FREE _stealy!!!

Lusitanian_1 #35 Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:21 PM

Private

• Players
  • 30434 battles
  • [MRCS]
On numerous occasions, I got Provocative Communication without even saying anything. I've killed multiple tanks in 1 battle and received Inactivity in Battle, Unsporting Behavior for I don't know what reason. There should be ratings for those that post false reporting, that would stop that. This Honor Rating System is starting to be useless.

acrisis #36 Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:19 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

It is useless.

You can see 40% players with far higher praise (5 stars) than 60% players (3 stars), due to their friendly platoon upvotes ... while a 50-60% effective player who just carried for a mastery kolobanov gets two inactivities and language downvotes ... even though not a single bad word was said. Happened again yesterday. Too busy fighting to say a word, carried against the odds ... yet there's the stupid downvotes. 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

tankcrunch #37 Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles
:popcorn:i love drama....

RTBRay #38 Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9183 battles
  • [RORE]

View PostTitaniumRadon, on 06 July 2017 - 11:41 AM, said:

The millitary honour system is totally unfair

I saved the worth it part.

View Postacrisis, on 06 July 2017 - 11:48 AM, said:

The problem is your positioning in game, possibly hiding / camping in the back, and then how much damage you put out. ​it is almost as random as RNG​ 600 damage does not help your team win in tier 6​look good on the results page after tier 2

As far as making fun of others in game, for whatever reason, better avoid that. ​you forgot the popcorn :popcorn:

made some important changes.

View Post4sfield, on 06 July 2017 - 12:20 PM, said:

Can you me what my problem is? I played all day yesterday, earned 2 masteries, 9 down votes and never got an up-vote.

you were probably raging, and are probably exaggerating not getting an upvote.

View PostTitaniumRadon, on 06 July 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

Yeah tell me what is my problem now, I played with KV 2, 1 shot killed 2 enemies and did more than 3,000 damage so what you telling me I a noob.But you got the making fun of other players part correct.

one enemy was likely being targeted by someone on your team, not fair but they tend to downvote that.

also enemies killed with splash damage often believe you are somehow hacking.

high lighted in blue is likely the main reason for downvotes.

to the rest of the thread(most of which I did not read) if you rage/swear/disagree in battle there is a 90% chance of getting a downvote. if you do good with low battles there is about a 20% chance of getting an upvote, and if you have high battles only a 5% chance. if you get an ace mastery there is probably about a 30% chance to get an upvote, where if you die early because you happen to drive in front of a shot you have an 80% chance to get an upvote.

basically if you play well, but do not directly sacrifice yourself for the team, it is unlikely you will get an upvote. if you sacrifice yourself every battle(especially responding to help requests with "i tried" )you will likely receive an upvote.

if you rage/poke fun at/swear/annoy people in any way, not only will you likely not receive an upvote, you will likely receive a downvote or 2 and more next battle those players see you.

Edited by RTBRay, 18 July 2017 - 11:28 PM.

This is a game,  enjoy it, and stop panicking. 

bigpoppadaddy #39 Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:10 PM

There's only one real Daddy, and that's ME!

• Players
  • 55154 battles
  • [COD-X]

I hope people are still reading this topic. I was about to post a similar thread.  

Suggested Improvement:  

• Your name Here! So, you want to leave a Negative or Positive feedback?  Then your name should be placed for the player receiving it and so everyone else looking at your current markings reading it knows who left the feedback.

Why? It'll reduce the amount of cowards who abuse the "honor system". I got two "Inactive in Battle" after earning a Scout Medal,        High Caliber and a Radley-Walters Medals twice over the course of four games and didn't receive a thumbs up once. Really? Does that sound like INACTIVITY to you? No, its Haters hating, or a player who doesn't like you rating you cause they're jealous or salty. The other two games were decent games and I didn't get a UP or down vote. That's crazy right? 

• Positive Feedback - ever see guys with a lot of the first three thumbs up selections but very few "Worthy Opponent"? That's because the Majority of them come from their platoonmate. Honestly, I don't care how many your toonmate give you. But I'd be curious to see how many thumbs up come from different clans, etc.
  • Extend the Time you can go back to vote! Sometimes me and my platoonmate move so fast I forget to vote. Or check what I may have received from a previous battle. A lot of guys have learned to what until the very last second to vote you a thimbs down and send some crappy message to you calling you names. My thought is, if I receive a Negative, tell me who it is. If I wish to retaliate than that's my prerogative. Seriously the majority of the haters passing out thumbs down are your typical 40%er w/400 avg damage that think the Military Honor system is a Punishment. 
  • I refuse not to hold my tongue to bad players not helping. I'll gladly risk calling out a camper who flushed our win away for not supporting the team. Or who are Failing to move. That are Camping in a tent and not Sniping. If they want to give me a Thumbs Down for telling the Truth go for it! I play to win. A Provocative Communication in exchange to motivate somebody not helping to try and win each battle, I'd trade that for a win every game!  And NO!!  I'm not raging on people but there's been a huge influx of horrific players in Kuro Minis with anywhere from 100-200 Avg. Damage and no clue what to do making teams lose games. Or in a Premium tank in tier 8 all the way up to tier x that won't even leave spawn.

Edited by bigpoppadaddy, 21 July 2017 - 06:11 PM.

I Love it when you call me Big Poppa, I love it when she calls me Big Daddy!

rub521 #40 Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:13 PM

Private

• Players
  • 46552 battles
  • [FOGS]

View PostTitaniumRadon, on 06 July 2017 - 06:41 PM, said:

The millitary honour system is totally unfair to responsible players.When I play battles and we win the enemy team rates the us bad and its unfair.When you make fun of someone for dieing or killing you there rate you bad.I have 8 bad rating and 1 good rating, why?I play normal and help my tem everytime.Thoes players who can not even play for example noobs they troll your team and rate them bad.I want this system gone.

View PostTitaniumRadon, on 06 July 2017 - 06:41 PM, said:

The millitary honour system is totally unfair to responsible players.When I play battles and we win the enemy team rates the us bad and its unfair.When you make fun of someone for dieing or killing you there rate you bad.I have 8 bad rating and 1 good rating, why?I play normal and help my tem everytime.Thoes players who can not even play for example noobs they troll your team and rate them bad.I want this system gone.

I totally agree, this system is so bad there's nothing good to say about it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users