• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

bumblemoose #21 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:49 PM

Lieutenant With a Compass

• Players
  • 19325 battles
  • [SWAMP]

View PostClockwork_Legion, on 09 July 2017 - 10:06 PM, said:

I will begin this post by stating that I am a total weeb. Extreme bias may follow.

Now I will attempt to refute your post.

First of all equipment is not useless. It provides a substantial advantage and is relatively cheap and balanced, adding more customizability to your tanks.

Second, most of your complaints were about balancing. Personally, I have noticed very few balancing issues, except for the KV-2, my arch-nemesis. I find that heavies are actually quite vulnerable to basically anything that can immobilize them, and move faster than their traverse speed. It's actually quite funny to see a leopard literally running circles around a Kuro who can't turn their turret fast enough.

As for your complaints on nerfs to premium tanks... IMO premium tanks are supposed to be exclusive, not OP. Nerfs to them are simply a part of game balance.

As for missions... most of them REQUIRE you to win matches to complete them, completely negating your complaint.

The gambling event isn't really shady, just painful when you don't win a Merica tank after buying 10 boxes.

Finally for the Anime tanks ( and yes I am triggered that you used the word "cartoon" ) GUP tanks have already been talked about so lets talk about Valkyrie Chronicles. They're pretty balanced, my JPanther has no problems taking them out. But more importantly, they don't break immersion because you almost never see them. At $25 a pop, they are a rare sight on the battlefield, and when you do see them, personally I don't mind that much.

All that being said, I do wish WG would improve the matchmaker so that it uses stats not just tiers. I hate seeing noobs who bought their way up to VIII as they ruin my games. Also the prammo nerf is... pretty dumb, but APCR rounds are still sufficient to punch through even the toughest armor.

And which tank features Buzz Lightyear? Because I want that.:)

Jerkface

Alucard8732 #22 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:57 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19658 battles
  • [101]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 10 July 2017 - 11:20 AM, said:

For the record.

Anime = Cartoon.

Anime isnt that bad... I watch helsing ultimate and Gantz (children shouldn't be watching that level of violence and gore in those animes). I kinda hate the harem ones and the ones that focus on excess fanservice

XoBlitzkriegoX #23 Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:11 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36872 battles
  • [-POD-]

View PostBob3468, on 09 July 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

I agree with everything you said, but the T34 was not overbuffed.

i agree. it was nearly useless before. the dpm was too low for its dmg output. now its where it needs to be.

Alucard8732 #24 Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19658 battles
  • [101]
T34 is overbuffed. That and exp shares same gun, exp has better effective frontal armor, but 34 wins every time. They nerf mediums and buff heavies, to have people complain. Guaranteed when bat chat comes this fall, Heavies will see a nerf. Mark my words

Edited by Alucard8732, 10 July 2017 - 01:31 PM.

Clockwork_Legion #25 Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5072 battles

View PostChariot_Solace, on 09 July 2017 - 08:57 PM, said:

Ok weeb. Let me correct the plethora of inaccuracies, misunderstandings, and just plain erroneous statements you have posted on my thread.

"In one instance because some moron developers feelings were hurt since no one used the useless equipment he created".:facepalm: I have no idea how you misinterpreted this statement to mean that all equipment is useless. I really don't. It was a reference to the old equipment system which was fantastic and presented no problems whatsoever except that some of the half wit developers didn't like the fact that basically everyone used the same equipment(Which is still the case btw. Morons didn't even address their main complaint which no one else was bothered by.) They were vents, on all closed top tanks, not just autoloaders, gun rammer, and vstab or gun laying drive, and no one used some of the useless equipment like CO2 filled fuel tank or a couple others that hardly anyone ever used. If you had been playing this game for longer than a couple weeks, you would know that. That is also why you have no understanding of just what a big deal update 3.8, the new equipment system, and the introduction of sparse parts was. Some people have garage sizes of two or three hundred tanks, and have spent thousands of dollars on the game, and when this crap was implemented, only a very small fraction of their tanks could be fully equipped aka competitive. It was a massive slap in the face and many many people quit over it. This was in part due to the compensation rate of sparse parts handed out in relation to battle count and garage size. It was something absurd like 1/10 of people's garage fully equippable. 

I am am far from the only one complaining about balancing. It is widely realized that heavies are by far the strongest class of tank at the moment. Go ask Dimzzy or DMG, or any of the countless more experienced players whose opinions hold exponentially more weight than yours does. Before 3.8's equipment system, which is OP btw, not useless:facepalm:, and the ridiculous prammo nerf, it was way more balanced. Heavies had to be much more careful when dealing with meds because, not only was mobility an disadvantage, but view range and dpm and traverse speeds were too. Getting CODed and tracked and pumped full of prammo or sniped from a distance when you couldn't see the enemy was much more common and a real threat. Now, not so much. If you see this it is because you are a new player in the low tiers watching other new players in the low tiers get wrecked. Heavies have all the advantages now hands down. If a med switches to prammo which is a necessity in the higher tiers, it's DPM drops substantially and it is a massive disadvantage. WG Devs are brainless clowns for the prammo nerf.

No one ever said premium tanks were supposed to be OP, BUT. WG has made statements on several occasions that they will avoid nerfing premium tanks that people spent money on unless absolutely fking  necessary. They are not supposed to be OP, but some of the changes to the game have rendered several of them next to useless. Ex. T23E3. If you weren't a noo b, you would understand this.

Missions being a necessity is poorly thought out joke because too many of them ask for things like capturing bases or spotting and destroying a vehicle, or tracking two enemies, which causes players to, choose capping bases over helping their team mates, be overly aggressive and die being reckless instead of being smart and using caution leaving your team short handed, or choose to shoot a track instead of shooting a tanks hull and doing damage, which may have been an important missed damage opportunity. All of these choices can lead to losses, but players will do them anyway because sparse parts are sparse and precious.

The gambling no events are shady because there is no spending cap, which means it is possible to spend $80 and receive no tanks, which is what everyone wants. They should guarantee you at least new tank if you spend a high amount. Leaving your customers feeling ripped off is just plain bad business.

Anime is a friggin style of cartoon. That is exactly what it is, idc if you're triggered or not. That's what it is. The valkyria tanks, the Halloween tanks, and th O47 are far from rare, they have overrun tier Seven completely. And half of them are OP. Lupus drac and helsing  especially. They destroy the games theme and don't belong.

Prammo has been neutered and is barely a threat anymore considering the DPM drop you get with it, and many tanks relied on it. It has rendered too many tanks next to useless. Everyone with a brain knows that. 

Buzz lightyear is coming next year, after they introduce the Mario cart tanks, and everyone over the age of 12 has quit the game completely.

In short. You don't have a clue what you're talking about weeb. Ask around. The players that really know this game and have experience agree with me. All of this comes from months of playing this game, browsing the forums and Blitz YouTube channels. The game is trash now, and the only reason anyone sticks around is because it has no direct competition, for now.

Do I really have to quote ALL of that? Fine.

You are correct. I started playing right when the GUP event started, so about a month ago, give or take. Thank you for explaining some of the issues.

That being said, I do have a tier seven JPanther, I have even played against tier nine tanks on occasion.

I would consider myself qualified to appraise the current state of the game.

I can understand you feeling nostalgic about pre 3.8, 3.9, and also understand how bad it must have felt to lose so much progress because of the new equipment system.

And from tier seven, I can tell you that heavies are not OP, because people have learned how to deal with them. They are certainly powerful against noobs, but when spotted, they are easily picked apart by even somewhat organized teams. Lights are supposed to be scouts, not brawlers, so of course heavies can kill them easily, and mediums are designed to be versatile, ambushers, scouts, snipers etc. When playing how you're supposed too, heavies are not OP. That being said, If as a td, medium or light you try to fight a heavy head on, you will lose. Obviously.

And I can also comfortably say that I'm lucky to get a Lupus every ten battles. Nameless and Edelweiss show up even less. And when I do get one, it doesn't break immersion because they look somewhat like a real tanks design, maybe better, just look at the french t10 (forget what it's called.) As for the 0-47, I've NEVER seen one in game, and it doesn't look bad. It looks like it could fit in.

As for the Drac and Helsing... I totally agree...  those are just stupid. Op and look retarded.

Prammo nerf does sound pretty stupid, but I get the reasoning. Idiots and noobs have no gold, don't realize you can purchase prammo for credits OR don't want to, and get mad when killed by it. To appeal to the largest playerbase, WG nerved it.

As for missions, It's not WG fault most players are idiots. With good coordination and a few battles, missions can be completed easy. As for your comment about shooting the tracks not dealing damage... I'm going to be a total [edited], ignore your point and mention the front drive wheel. The missions aren't the problem, people are. Though I suppose it might be good to account for that.

As for premium tanks, I wouldn't really know which are OP or UP because I don't want to spend money on the game. You're probably right there.

The odds are ridiculously low that you won't get any tanks out of $80 worth of boxes. Really. Heck, WG might even have a guarantee, it's just not explained. Wouldn't be the first time.

I don't want to get into the Anime vs Cartoon argument. Not the point. Also I'd probably lose.

What else... 

Oh yeah, you worded the equipment thing pretty badly that's where the misunderstanding came from.

And I really doubt WG would add anything blatantly for kids (Buzz, Mario.) Go play Valkyrie Chronicles ($20 on Steam) then come back.

Does wargaming have it's issues? Abso-f*****g-lutely! But the game is still fun and not nearly as "ruined" as you make it out to be.

Edited by Clockwork_Legion, 10 July 2017 - 03:55 PM.

Clockwork_Legion #26 Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5072 battles

View Postbumblemoose, on 10 July 2017 - 07:49 AM, said:

Because I'm a fanboy. Game = Fun. Me = blow stuff up.

bumblemoose #27 Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:22 PM

• Players
  • 19325 battles
  • [SWAMP]

View PostClockwork_Legion, on 10 July 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

You may consider yourself qualified to to appraise the current state of the game but you really aren't. 

Unless WG rolls back to pre-2.8, you will never understand where the complaints stem from. If you had been here, you would likely feel differently.

View PostClockwork_Legion, on 10 July 2017 - 02:43 PM, said:

Because I'm a fanboy. Game = Fun. Me = blow stuff up.

It is still fun for me as well because I have adjusted my expectations and play style but that doesn't take away the sting of 3.8.

You are defending WG from a position of ignorance.

Edited by bumblemoose, 10 July 2017 - 05:22 PM.

Jerkface

boris55555 #28 Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:30 PM

BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

• Players
  • 38865 battles
  • [III-P]

View Postbumblemoose, on 10 July 2017 - 12:22 PM, said:

You may consider yourself qualified to to appraise the current state of the game but you really aren't. 

Unless WG rolls back to pre-2.8, you will never understand where the complaints stem from. If you had been here, you would likely feel differently.

It is still fun for me as well because I have adjusted my expectations and play style but that doesn't take away the sting of 3.8.

I don't think I have to quote all of this but I want to.

TIME TO BRING THE FORUM LINK BACK INTO THE GAME

If WG would permanently take away all of my temporary avatars, I would consider that a gift.” BAR_001

boris55555 #29 Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:31 PM

BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

• Players
  • 38865 battles
  • [III-P]

View Postbumblemoose, on 10 July 2017 - 07:49 AM, said:

No offense to clockwork_legion(love your name)....but I love this. 

Edited by boris55555, 10 July 2017 - 05:32 PM.

TIME TO BRING THE FORUM LINK BACK INTO THE GAME

If WG would permanently take away all of my temporary avatars, I would consider that a gift.” BAR_001

Clockwork_Legion #30 Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5072 battles

View Postbumblemoose, on 10 July 2017 - 12:22 PM, said:

"Appraise the current state of the game" means what I think about the CURRENT game, not complain about pre 3.8.

Also, I HAVE done my research. Chariot_Solace was kind enough to fill me in.

View Postboris55555, on 10 July 2017 - 12:31 PM, said:

No offense to clockwork_legion(love your name)....but I love this. 

And no offense taken. It's a damn good meme.

bumblemoose #31 Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:16 PM

• Players
  • 19325 battles
  • [SWAMP]

View PostClockwork_Legion, on 10 July 2017 - 07:05 PM, said:

"Appraise the current state of the game" means what I think about the CURRENT game, not complain about pre 3.8.

Also, I HAVE done my research. Chariot_Solace was kind enough to fill me in.

Points taken. 

Jerkface

hydra1415 #32 Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:11 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 20323 battles

View PostChariot_Solace, on 10 July 2017 - 01:57 AM, said:

I am am far from the only one complaining about balancing. It is widely realized that heavies are by far the strongest class of tank at the moment. Go ask Dimzzy or DMG, or any of the countless more experienced players whose opinions hold exponentially more weight than yours does. Before 3.8's equipment system, which is OP btw, not useless:facepalm:, and the ridiculous prammo nerf, it was way more balanced. Heavies had to be much more careful when dealing with meds because, not only was mobility an disadvantage, but view range and dpm and traverse speeds were too. Getting CODed and tracked and pumped full of prammo or sniped from a distance when you couldn't see the enemy was much more common and a real threat. Now, not so much. If you see this it is because you are a new player in the low tiers watching other new players in the low tiers get wrecked. Heavies have all the advantages now hands down. If a med switches to prammo which is a necessity in the higher tiers, it's DPM drops substantially and it is a massive disadvantage. WG Devs are brainless clowns for the prammo nerf.

So, essentially, you are complaining that heavies actually have a fighting chance and have a roll? Doesn't that come with the job description? 

You're arguing that Heavies should be pumped full of ammunition that renders armor pretty much useless from 100-200 meters away by the tanks that they were designed to counter? In addition to the tank destoyers who are already supposed to be doing that anyways? All you are saying is that Mediums should be better in every respect (except for armor, but pre-pramo nerf, that didnt really matter anyways if you had deep pockets). Where does that leave Heavies? Useless. Like they were, because mediums dominated the meta. Now, Tank Destroyers and Heavies may find it a little easier to win, but a Medium driven by a competent player still has plenty of potential. People flock to Heavies because it doesnt really take though or skill. But a Medium, used properly, can still be devastating. 

As I am fond of saying, the pramo nerfs just force people to think rather than pressing the '2' key and loading the skill.

Jagdwagengrimm_ #33 Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:29 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 68206 battles
  • [_STR8]

View Posthydra1415, on 10 July 2017 - 10:11 PM, said:

So, essentially, you are complaining that heavies actually have a fighting chance and have a roll? Doesn't that come with the job description? 

You're arguing that Heavies should be pumped full of ammunition that renders armor pretty much useless from 100-200 meters away by the tanks that they were designed to counter? In addition to the tank destoyers who are already supposed to be doing that anyways? All you are saying is that Mediums should be better in every respect (except for armor, but pre-pramo nerf, that didnt really matter anyways if you had deep pockets). Where does that leave Heavies? Useless. Like they were, because mediums dominated the meta. Now, Tank Destroyers and Heavies may find it a little easier to win, but a Medium driven by a competent player still has plenty of potential. People flock to Heavies because it doesnt really take though or skill. But a Medium, used properly, can still be devastating. 

As I am fond of saying, the pramo nerfs just force people to think rather than pressing the '2' key and loading the skill.

Are you the ultimate personification of WG itself? No need to complicate simple matters. Heavies were far from useless before, and held some of the highest avg win rates in the game. I'm saying heavy drivers had to actually be somewhat cerebral before, and actually implement a bit of strategy, not just roll forward and press a button like these days. Everyone knows the meta has shifted to heavies. Experienced players, community contributors, and even WG itself have made statements about it. The only advantage a med has over them now is mobility. Their DPM advantage took a huge hit with the prammo nerf combined with the r etarded enhanced armor equipment. View range differences are negligible because every tank has optics on Blitz's shoe box size maps. And traverse speeds are high enough that getting CODed is hardly a worry anymore. Balance is much more lopsided to heavies now, than it ever was to meds before.

Edited by Chariot_Solace, 11 July 2017 - 06:58 AM.

German Heavy Specialist

Garage: 370 Tier Xs: 40 Top 100 Tanks: 113 Premium/Collector Tanks: 153  Aced: 383/417

Jagdwagengrimm_ #34 Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:55 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 68206 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostClockwork_Legion, on 10 July 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

You are correct. I started playing right when the GUP event started, so about a month ago, give or take. Thank you for explaining some of the issues.

That being said, I do have a tier seven JPanther, I have even played against tier nine tanks on occasion.

I can understand you feeling nostalgic about pre 3.8, 3.9, and also understand how bad it must have felt to lose so much progress because of the new equipment system.

And from tier seven, I can tell you that heavies are not OP, because people have learned how to deal with them. They are certainly powerful against noobs, but when spotted, they are easily picked apart by even somewhat organized teams. Lights are supposed to be scouts, not brawlers, so of course heavies can kill them easily, and mediums are designed to be versatile, ambushers, scouts, snipers etc. When playing how you're supposed too, heavies are not OP. That being said, If as a td, medium or light you try to fight a heavy head on, you will lose. Obviously.

And I can also comfortably say that I'm lucky to get a Lupus every ten battles. Nameless and Edelweiss show up even less. And when I do get one, it doesn't break immersion because they look somewhat like a real tanks design, maybe better, just look at the french t10 (forget what it's called.) As for the 0-47, I've NEVER seen one in game, and it doesn't look bad. It looks like it could fit in.

As for the Drac and Helsing... I totally agree...  those are just stupid. Op and look retarded.

Prammo nerf does sound pretty stupid, but I get the reasoning. Idiots and noobs have no gold, don't realize you can purchase prammo for credits OR don't want to, and get mad when killed by it. To appeal to the largest playerbase, WG nerved it.

As for missions, It's not WG fault most players are idiots. With good coordination and a few battles, missions can be completed easy. As for your comment about shooting the tracks not dealing damage... I'm going to be a total [edited], ignore your point and mention the front drive wheel. The missions aren't the problem, people are. Though I suppose it might be good to account for that.

As for premium tanks, I wouldn't really know which are OP or UP because I don't want to spend money on the game. You're probably right there.

The odds are ridiculously low that you won't get any tanks out of $80 worth of boxes. Really. Heck, WG might even have a guarantee, it's just not explained. Wouldn't be the first time.

I don't want to get into the Anime vs Cartoon argument. Not the point. Also I'd probably lose.

What else... 

Oh yeah, you worded the equipment thing pretty badly that's where the misunderstanding came from.

And I really doubt WG would add anything blatantly for kids (Buzz, Mario.) Go play Valkyrie Chronicles ($20 on Steam) then come back.

Does wargaming have it's issues? Abso-f*****g-lutely! But the game is still fun and not nearly as "ruined" as you make it out to be.

You're inexperienced, you don't know what you're talking about, and no one here agrees with you. Probably only a few players that started playing around the same time as you might. But they wouldn't know what they're talking about either. Sorry. On top of that, you're not even a good player. Mostly red, yellow, and orange on your stat page. Therefore, you have nothing to teach about tank's different roles, effective strategies or any of that. You don't have a handle on that yourself yet it seems. I on the other hand, have plenty of ranked tanks, a few with purple stats, and a couple ranked in the top 100. I'm not a Blitz wizard by any means, but I have a firm grasp on how the game works. You have much to learn.

Edited by Chariot_Solace, 11 July 2017 - 07:03 AM.

German Heavy Specialist

Garage: 370 Tier Xs: 40 Top 100 Tanks: 113 Premium/Collector Tanks: 153  Aced: 383/417

SheriffTexas #35 Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2498 battles

View Posthydra1415, on 08 July 2017 - 06:24 PM, said:

This continues to amuse me. Why do all of the realism gurus pick on the GUP tanks? At least they are all models of real tanks (Hetzer, Pz. IV, Tiger) even if they have stupid animals drawn on them (Kame, looking at you) and ridiculous voice acting (Anko, looking at you). They function the exact same way as their counterparts, except for the health nerf on the Kuro and the spaced armor on the Anko. If you have the Lupus, Edelweiss, and Nameless to pick on, as well as the Drac, Helsig, and Tankenstien, why even bother mentioning the GUP tanks, much less use them as your main weapon? If you're gonna be a realism guru, at least do it intelligently.  

To be fair, the Valkyria Chronicles tanks are somewhat realistic as well, though nowhere near the degree of normal tree tanks (complete WG fakes like the T28 proto and FV215 non-183 aside).

Edelweiss:

• The base Edelweiss has the running gear of a Panzer III, and seems to have a turret inspired by the American M41 Walker Bulldog with the spare track holders and escape hatch of an M4 Sherman; the gun mounting is an exaggerated version of the T-55's, with a similar searchlight mounting to the right. The hull has the spare track holder of a Panzer IV, and a driver's vision block seemingly inspired by the Tiger I. The headlamps are based on the Bosch headlights of the Tigers; it has two on the front-upper hull like an early production Tiger, but also one in the middle of the glacis plate like a Tiger II.

Nameless:

• The canon design of the nameless draws off the King Tiger for both the hull and the turret, the latter of which resembles the prototype turret used on the early versions.

Lupus:

• As for design influence, the Lupus draws heavily from the Soviet IS-2 heavy tank, with Germanic influences (for instance, the suspension is inspired by the Tiger I's, and the overall layout is very akin to that of the Maus). Additionally, the Lupus is the only tank in the game which is actually heavier than the historical counterpart.

The above was copy-pasted from the VC wiki.

Edited by TOX1XWARR1OR, 11 July 2017 - 12:20 PM.

acrisis #36 Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:15 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 22141 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostClockwork_Legion, on 10 July 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

As for missions, It's not WG fault most players are idiots. With good coordination and a few battles, missions can be completed easy. As for your comment about shooting the tracks not dealing damage... I'm going to be a total [edited], ignore your point and ... 

Qualified?

NO.

You can't talk about the current state of the game without knowing the past and having experienced / ignoring the worst thing that ever happened to the game.

You can't talk about things you have no experience in and try to come off as an expert. 

It may not have occurred to you that you have not seen or experienced things, ...

HINT: < 1 month < 1000 games just squeezed in to tier 7.

So, from tier 7 up you know that some tanks are not OP?

IN WHAT REALITY DO YOU LIVE ??? 

Let's see ... you have 40 games in tier 7 with 40% ... ===> DISQUALIFIED

BE     (+)   
>> Desktop mode  =>  + Recent topics   + Staff Posts 
    > WG Bugs & current update   > Feedback  
 > Videos   > Vehicle Bay   > Guides    

> PingPlotter >  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified using PingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training | Mentor | Pingplotter Guy

bumblemoose #37 Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:49 PM

• Players
  • 19325 battles
  • [SWAMP]

View PostChariot_Solace, on 11 July 2017 - 06:55 AM, said:

You're inexperienced, you don't know what you're talking about, and no one here agrees with you. Probably only a few players that started playing around the same time as you might. But they wouldn't know what they're talking about either. Sorry. On top of that, you're not even a good player. Mostly red, yellow, and orange on your stat page. Therefore, you have nothing to teach about tank's different roles, effective strategies or any of that. You don't have a handle on that yourself yet it seems. I on the other hand, have plenty of ranked tanks, a few with purple stats, and a couple ranked in the top 100. I'm not a Blitz wizard by any means, but I have a firm grasp on how the game works. You have much to learn.

View Postacrisis, on 11 July 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

Qualified?

NO.

You can't talk about the current state of the game without knowing the past and having experienced / ignoring the worst thing that ever happened to the game.

You can't talk about things you have no experience in and try to come off as an expert. 

It may not have occurred to you that you have not seen or experienced things, ...

Spoiler

Jerkface

Clockwork_Legion #38 Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5072 battles

View Postacrisis, on 11 July 2017 - 07:15 AM, said:

Qualified?

NO.

How DARE you use my piss poor stats against me? I feel cheated!

Really though my stats shouldn't say much except I have a tendency to ram heavies with my td and out dpm them. IT WORKS OKAY! Sometimes...

What matters is that I love the game. And in an attempt to improve, I have spent countless hours poring over the wiki and forums as well as watching YT videos. I DO know about what I'm talking about. Sometimes...

And honestly I think you know that, judging by the fact that your only counter argument is "well your stats are bad, you're a noob."

And that argument is so clearly untenable that I can't really put anything to defend my actual point.

So do you actually have a legitimate counter to what I said or has this just devolved into a personal attack?

That goes for you too Chariot_Solace.

SheriffTexas #39 Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2498 battles

View PostClockwork_Legion, on 11 July 2017 - 08:44 AM, said:

Really though my stats shouldn't say much except I have a tendency to ram heavies with my td and out dpm them. IT WORKS OKAY! Sometimes...

What matters is that I love the game. And in an attempt to improve, I have spent countless hours poring over the wiki and forums as well as watching YT videos. I DO know about what I'm talking about. Sometimes...

And honestly I think you know that, judging by the fact that your only counter argument is "well your stats are bad, you're a noob."

And that argument is so clearly untenable that I can't really put anything to defend my actual point.

So do you actually have a legitimate counter to what I said or has this just devolved into a personal attack?

^ This so much.

I get judged a lot for only having around 1k battles but what people don't realize is that (1) If I haven't won 3 battles in a row I just quit the game for a few hours, and (2) I made my account when blitz was released, got bored of it, went to play WoT Console, got better there, and then came back when blitz released on steam because I absolutely hated artillery.

bumblemoose #40 Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:38 PM

• Players
  • 19325 battles
  • [SWAMP]

View PostClockwork_Legion, on 11 July 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

View PostTOX1XWARR1OR, on 11 July 2017 - 02:47 PM, said:

^ This so much.

I get judged a lot for only having around 1k battles but what people don't realize is that (1) If I haven't won 3 battles in a row I just quit the game for a few hours, and (2) I made my account when blitz was released, got bored of it, went to play WoT Console, got better there, and then came back when blitz released on steam because I absolutely hated artillery.

Y'all are upset because players with over 10k games are calling you noobs when you have less than 2k games. 

The 8k+ difference seems small in numbers but it translates to a huge difference in experience.

In this case you, by definition, are a noob. I say this with the utmost respect.

Please understand that you will get salty comments on the forums. It's a very rough crowd. The best you can realistically hope for is no comments. In these forums, praise is earned and understanding only comes through facts, not opinions.

Edited by bumblemoose, 11 July 2017 - 03:40 PM.

Jerkface

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users