Transfer region is ERROR?

Transfer

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

loldarkness #1 Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13727 battles
hello guys and administration! I am sorry, if i was find wrong topic for subject. Today i was saw some official news, when i can transfer my account from NA to Europe or Asia. I was create new accont and go to https://wotblitz.com/en/transfer/. And in was write new account on Eu and than i was wrote my account on blitz and my passwords also. Than i written my captcha and send request. Than page will be refreshing and nothing. What i am doing wrong? Thanks,

_GeneralPearson #2 Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3785 battles
Doesn't work for anyone, trying to transfer another account and same thing. Typical WG

loldarkness #3 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13727 battles
pls answer me... time is out shortly

acrisis #4 Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19038 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

Contact support via a ticket ...

We're just players and WG does not actively monitor the forum to help people. 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

loldarkness #5 Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13727 battles

View Postacrisis, on 10 July 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

Contact support via a ticket ...

We're just players and WG does not actively monitor the forum to help people. 

not nice answer. nut thanks you

acrisis #6 Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19038 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

Not nice answer? 

I was merely trying to help, send you on the right way and tell you what goes on on this forum...

Next time I will do:

Dear Madam / Sir,

I regret to inform you that these forums are primarily peer to peer, players trying to help other players, with occasional input from Wargaming staff. Should you wish to receive assitance in this matter, kindly contact wargaming support staff via wotblitz.com > support and create a help ticket. Then await their response, typically they answer between 1-72 hours depending on time of day, number of tickets ahead of you, etcetera.

Kind regards,

acrisis

Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

loldarkness #7 Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13727 battles

View Postacrisis, on 10 July 2017 - 07:51 PM, said:

Not nice answer? 

I was merely trying to help, send you on the right way and tell you what goes on on this forum...

Next time I will do:

Dear Madam / Sir,

I regret to inform you that these forums are primarily peer to peer, players trying to help other players, with occasional input from Wargaming staff. Should you wish to receive assitance in this matter, kindly contact wargaming support staff via wotblitz.com > support and create a help ticket. Then await their response, typically they answer between 1-72 hours depending on time of day, number of tickets ahead of you, etcetera.

Kind regards,

acrisis

hey man. I am sorry, thanks you. Its maybe better answer, but...

acrisis #8 Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19038 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

View Postloldarkness, on 10 July 2017 - 03:00 PM, said:

hey man. I am sorry, thanks you. Its maybe better answer, but...

Okay, let me try again ;) 

Dear Madam / Sir / LolDarkness.

Thank you for informing us on this forum about your ongoing issue with the account transfer. We are truly sorry that the feature listed in the news is not functioning as promised. We understand your disappointment and apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you. 

Before any feature is launched, it undergoes several stages of development and quality checks. Regretfully some bugs do happen from time to time. It appears that the account transfer feature is not working as designed. 

We understand that transferring your account from one server to another is a time-sensitive matter, and therefor advise you to create a Support Ticket with Wargaming staff. They are the best equipped to handle this issue, as this forum is primarily peer to peer support and communication about the game. Not one of us here can help you directly or indirectly. Even if a staff member were to reply, he'd inform you to create a support ticket. 

It also seems that, from what we see online and hear from other people, like GeneralPearson, that the feature is not operational for other people either. 

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Hopefully WG staff can help resolve it soon.

Sincerely,

Acrisis 

/ just having fun 

TLDR >>>> Create a support ticket!! 

loldarkness #9 Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13727 battles

View Postacrisis, on 10 July 2017 - 11:20 PM, said:

Okay, let me try again ;) 

Dear Madam / Sir / LolDarkness.

Thank you for informing us on this forum about your ongoing issue with the account transfer. We are truly sorry that the feature listed in the news is not functioning as promised. We understand your disappointment and apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you. 

Before any feature is launched, it undergoes several stages of development and quality checks. Regretfully some bugs do happen from time to time. It appears that the account transfer feature is not working as designed. 

We understand that transferring your account from one server to another is a time-sensitive matter, and therefor advise you to create a Support Ticket with Wargaming staff. They are the best equipped to handle this issue, as this forum is primarily peer to peer support and communication about the game. Not one of us here can help you directly or indirectly. Even if a staff member were to reply, he'd inform you to create a support ticket. 

It also seems that, from what we see online and hear from other people, like GeneralPearson, that the feature is not operational for other people either. 

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Hopefully WG staff can help resolve it soon.

Sincerely,

Acrisis 

/ just having fun 

TLDR >>>> Create a support ticket!! 

:P

FLABEX #10 Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:33 PM

Private

• Players
  • 21985 battles
привет ) у меня тоже заявка висит и похоже никуда нас не переведут

loldarkness #11 Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13727 battles
У меня с 30-го раза появилась зелёная окошко что ваша заявка принята, а до этого было красный фон или ничего)

FLABEX #12 Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:40 PM

Private

• Players
  • 21985 battles
а где это окошко ? я в цпп писал ,только что ответили ,данные уточнили

loldarkness #13 Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13727 battles

View PostFLABEX, on 11 July 2017 - 07:40 PM, said:

а где это окошко ? я в цпп писал ,только что ответили ,данные уточнили

Кинь линк точный. Я дважды в саппорт писал и ничего :( кинь мне в личку свой номер.

loldarkness #14 Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13727 battles
up please

acrisis #15 Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19038 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

Have you filed a ticket with support?

Have you gotten a response?

What did the response say? 

loldarkness #16 Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13727 battles

View Postacrisis, on 14 July 2017 - 12:35 PM, said:

Have you filed a ticket with support?

Have you gotten a response?

What did the response say? 

Yes. I filed ticket

i havent response yet

no answer yet

6 day...