Wargaming is destroying World of Tanks Blitz

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

TitaniumRadon #1 Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:39 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6305 battles
  • [SAWT]

By the title some of you might have an idea what this post is about.You might think it's something about the graphics,gameplay or the maps,Well, no it's not any of thoes, it's about the stupid fantasy and made up tanks wargaming has been adding on lately.I have seen many people complaining about these tanks, and said why not make a post to catch wargaming's attention.

These fantasy tanks that have been added in-game by wargaming in 2016/2017 took away the WWI/WWII experience.When you ever go face-to-face with a fantasy tank, like the kuro mine, you fell like you are no longer playing World of Tank Blitz but you feel like you are playing a 3D anime japanese game.These tank then intend to tease history by making a statement that WG does not respect the WWI/WWII tanks and do not think they are good enough.By next 2 years this game would have flying tanks and will no longer be based on WWI/WWII but based on the day WG disrespected history.

What I really want is for WG to remove all fantasy tanks except the Helsing HO, T6 Dracula including all the tanks in Hybrid Nation but remove those worthless GUP COLLECTION tanks and start focusing on real life.I want WG to start introducing new French tanks like the Tank Destroyers and the other AMX series in the PC version of the game.They should also include the chinese Nation also like the PC version.

The PS4/XBOX and PC version is doing better that Blitz because half the tanks available on thoes versions are no available for Blitz.But wants does WG do instead of adding real life tanks, their put stupid fantasy warfare tanks and ty to turn the game into a japnese crappy game.

I'm sure for thoes persons who completed the game would love WG to update the Nations and add more realnlife tanks, so there will have something to look forward to.

Please if you agree with me, then follow this topic to catchWG attention.

godsinmysoup #2 Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:47 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9324 battles
  • [REVNG]
Actually the kuro is a "real" tank!! It's called the tiger 131 in wot PC version

Dark_Magician_Girl #3 Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:48 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 15078 battles
  • [STR8]

So you complain about fantasy tanks, but want to keep the double barreled helsing?

Lol, you don't get to pick and choose what tanks get to stay in game when you assert you want all fantasy tanks removed.

godsinmysoup #4 Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:49 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9324 battles
  • [REVNG]
But I totally agree with your logic:) keep it historically accurate!!!

NateDawg2k16 #5 Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:55 PM

All Hail Dogface, The Great One

• Players
  • 8807 battles
  • [META]
Your logic is extremely flawed. Maybe you can't tell that the Kuro Mori Mine is pretty much a reskinned Tiger 1? Can you not tell that the Hetzer Kame SP is a reskinned hetzer? Can you not tell the the Anko is pretty much a Pz. IV with spaced armor on the sides?

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have.

"Never hold in your farts.  They travel up your spine into your brain, and that's where all the crappy ideas come from."

- Boris

I BEAT THE NUMBER EIGHT CHAFEE PLAYER WHEN THEY WERENT NUMBER 8

AOT_Jaeger2 #6 Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:21 PM

Grand Emperor of Derpenburg

• Players
  • 11313 battles
  • [ASLAN]

Sooooo let me get this straight. You want to "remove all fantasy tanks!! Specifically the ones that are actually fairly historically accurate and totally balanced, but not the obviously fake and overpowered ones!"

Is that right? You want to get rid of three "fantasy tanks," that are really just skinned versions of real tanks, but not get rid of the two most ridiculous and overpowered tanks in the game?

Smh....

Garage: T7 CC, T-15, AMX 40, S35 ÇA, KV-2, Tiger (P)

Was #24 VK 30.01 (P) Player in NA, #32 in Luchs

Stats:http://www.blitzstar...com/AOT_Jaeger2

I used to be a tanker like you, so young and full of life...

WipWapJaws #7 Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:31 PM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 30659 battles
  • [ZBLUE]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 10 July 2017 - 08:48 AM, said:

So you complain about fantasy tanks, but want to keep the double barreled helsing?

Lol, you don't get to pick and choose what tanks get to stay in game when you assert you want all fantasy tanks removed.

lol This,  me thinks op is trolling 

TitaniumRadon #8 Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:32 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6305 battles
  • [SAWT]

View PostNateDawg2k16, on 09 July 2017 - 10:55 PM, said:

Your logic is extremely flawed. Maybe you can't tell that the Kuro Mori Mine is pretty much a reskinned Tiger 1? Can you not tell that the Hetzer Kame SP is a reskinned hetzer? Can you not tell the the Anko is pretty much a Pz. IV with spaced armor on the sides?

OMG!!! although there are reskinned versions of real tanks, it's still a blasting waste of time.Why the hell you would want to add back a same tank when it's already in the game.It's totally stupid.Thats why their should remove those tanks and add tanks that are still yet to come.FOR EG. The French Tank Destroyers.

BluesAllDay #9 Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6375 battles
  • [SRV]
I like my O-47

dogs look up to you,

cats look down on you,

pigs look you in the eye

and treat you as equal.

TitaniumRadon #10 Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:35 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6305 battles
  • [SAWT]

View PostAOT_Jaeger2, on 09 July 2017 - 11:21 PM, said:

Sooooo let me get this straight. You want to "remove all fantasy tanks!! Specifically the ones that are actually fairly historically accurate and totally balanced, but not the obviously fake and overpowered ones!"

Is that right? You want to get rid of three "fantasy tanks," that are really just skinned versions of real tanks, but not get rid of the two most ridiculous and overpowered tanks in the game?

Smh....

Dude it's totally stupid readding a tank that's already in the game, so it comes like there are 2 of the same tanks.Those tanks should be removed and release a new French Tank Destroyers line.

TitaniumRadon #11 Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:36 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6305 battles
  • [SAWT]

View PostBluesAllDay, on 09 July 2017 - 11:35 PM, said:

I like my O-47

As I said thoes tanks should saty in the game.

christian1470 #12 Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:57 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 33232 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostTitaniumRadon, on 09 July 2017 - 06:36 PM, said:

pretty sure the main problem here is everything you said. Steam punk double barreled abominations of OPness are ok, but "Japanese" tanks(pssssst, they're actually German, every one of them) must be removed! Got something against the land of the rising sun?:sceptic:

chips1776 #13 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:14 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11707 battles
  • [2DACR]

LOL, given the insane cammo patterns you're upset about reskinned German tanks!?  Yet, you want to keep the Drac and Helsing!!?!  FYI the GuP tanks are as accurate as any other tanks in the game except for the skins.  And the Ancho is actually a Panzer IV aus H.  

I'd like to get rid of the fantasy tanks (all of them) but it ain't gonna happen.  Deal with it. 

acrisis #14 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:43 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

Removing fantasy tanks is OK by me, as long as the 047, louis vitton and drcaula are the first ones out the door.

Not this one goes, stays, goes, stays. ...

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

bryan_282 #15 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:52 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 26264 battles
  • [-MAES]

You just do not like GUP tanks and want to keep the tanks op HELSING, O47, Dracula etc your request is wrong the game does not have to have 100% historical tanks, some fanciful tanks are good from time to time, example tankestein .

Brundog #16 Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:02 AM

Woof Woof

• Players
  • 42808 battles
  • [SRT]
I could name dozens of problems war gaming should fix before getting to fantasy tanks.

Money_mann____ #17 Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10694 battles
  • [D3TH_]

What is this person's logic?

I'd say keep the damned GUP, they're actually balanced compared to hybrid nation. 

Working as Intended, Comrade

Proud owner of the TOG II* ( And my only tank with all slots unlocked )

Next Tier X: Indecisive....probably E100

NateDawg2k16 #18 Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:11 AM

All Hail Dogface, The Great One

• Players
  • 8807 battles
  • [META]

View PostTitaniumRadon, on 09 July 2017 - 06:36 PM, said:

Those tanks are purely fake. But you're flipping out over reskinned tanks? And saying the truly fank tanks should stay? What the utter [edited]?

View PostTitaniumRadon, on 09 July 2017 - 06:32 PM, said:

OMG!!! although there are reskinned versions of real tanks, it's still a blasting waste of time.Why the hell you would want to add back a same tank when it's already in the game.It's totally stupid.Thats why their should remove those tanks and add tanks that are still yet to come.FOR EG. The French Tank Destroyers.

Yes, they are in fact. The Kuro is moved down a tier, not "re-adding" the Tiger, someone else said something about the Anko being a Panzer IV auf H, which is a REAL TANK DESIGN, and the Hetzer... Well... That one is only there for the weebs.

Im assuming you also lobby for the T34 Independence and the T-34-85 Victory to be removed from the game? What about the Cromwell B? Your logic, is completely flawed. Are you sure you're 27 like your profile suggests?

However, I completely agree that tanks from the Valkryia Chronicles and fake tanks such as the Dracula have no place in this game whatsoever.

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have.

"Never hold in your farts.  They travel up your spine into your brain, and that's where all the crappy ideas come from."

- Boris

I BEAT THE NUMBER EIGHT CHAFEE PLAYER WHEN THEY WERENT NUMBER 8

ProdigyWiz #19 Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:12 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3365 battles
  • [PURPL]
What a refreshing topic I haven't heard.

io45cl.gif

#BringBack[KRIEG]

DasKraken #20 Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:20 AM

Mighty Kreatur

• Players
  • 30884 battles
I like fantasy tanks :) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users