26 replies to this topic

Full_Shane #21 Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:25 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5698 battles
  • [MOMB]
No.

Repeal and Replace 3.8

If ya can't pen a Lupus, ya can't aim. Get some glasses or stay triggered.

NateDawg2k16 #22 Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:42 PM

All Hail Dogface, The Great One

• Players
  • 8115 battles
  • [META]

View PostDasKraken, on 09 July 2017 - 09:20 PM, said:

I like fantasy tanks :) 

Down with ye! :izmena:

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have.

"Never hold in your farts.  They travel up your spine into your brain, and that's where all the crappy ideas come from."

- Boris

I BEAT THE NUMBER EIGHT CHAFEE PLAYER WHEN THEY WERENT NUMBER 8

Kiser_Sosei #23 Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:22 PM

Who is Kiser Sosei?!?

• Players
  • 20153 battles
  • [III]

LOL Catering to the fisher price players is what is killing this game not fantasy tanks. But I will agree in premise, they ALL need to go. 

"Die In A Useful Spot"
My WOTB Youtube Channel.

Sturmgeschutz1 #24 Posted 15 July 2017 - 02:18 AM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 31946 battles
  • [TKV]
During WWII Germany and Japan both had a fighter plane that looked exactly alike. The Japanese version was called the " Tony", in Germany it is the the Messerschmidt 109 class fighters (ME / BF series). It isn't the first time in history skins made a difference. The GUP Tanks are spin offs of real armor class vehicles. In my commentary I just instructed you on another intended example variants in another element of warfare. The 3 that need to go is the edelweiss, nameless, and Lupus disease named tank. There's your (3) that need to get dumped not the GUPs. Further more there was also a similar variant of the Hetzer being used by Japan. Research it.

cptkirkam56 #25 Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:20 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22152 battles
Face it guys......they don't care at all what you say here! Everything they've been doing to the game has degraded the accuracy and fun factor for the last year of changes. I dare anybody from the development department or any staff to show one thing that they done in regards to any complaints you put here to try and make up for the obvious objections voiced on the forum. WARGAMING is doing what they want period! They could care less because you keep playing despite them giving us the shaft. It will only stop and change for the better when a boycott really happens and their server runs idle. I stop playing after checking each update when I see they haven't gotten the message. Also, Cypress is the place for shell companies from Russia to do illegal business so the international banking system don't sanction Russian banks as a whole! Did you ever wonder why they set up their headquarters there instead of their own country? So don't ever expect a fair shake from them, EVER!

Everyone has something that they can contribute, even some idiots.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

It is rare to find people today that live by those three thoughts!

MDwithSprinkles #26 Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 768 battles
  • [WCATS]
Dude it's their game. Don't blame them if they want sponsors. If you don't like what they are doing then just program your own game. Or you always have the simple choice of just not using the event tanks. That's an option.

RTBRay #27 Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:05 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8123 battles
  • [RORE]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 09 July 2017 - 03:48 PM, said:

So you complain about fantasy tanks, but want to keep the double barreled helsing?

Lol, you don't get to pick and choose what tanks get to stay in game when you assert you want all fantasy tanks removed.

this +1

This is a game,  enjoy it, and stop panicking. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users