BlitzHangar.com – Hidden stats, 3D models and more!

db armor 3d model viewer parameters stats ratings

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Spekulatius #61 Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32625 battles
  • [III-S]
Interesting to see all those ninja buffs (T59) and nerfs (Helsing) to premiums. Thank you for the work you out in and tracking these changes.

Community pledge signer

lltwox #62 Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5 battles

Update 4.3

Whether you love them or hate them, you are going to see them in game, so why not get prepared.

Check out new Warhammer 40,000 tanks: Predator UM and Vidicator UM

Posted Image

Besides new tanks, there are some balance changes in 4.3:

• side screens on IS-7 lowered from 120mm to 105mm (why did they say 5mm?);
  • Fury got its turret fixed;
  • many low-level tanks with open hulls/turrets got same fix as Grille in 4.2 – invisible hatches that will result in full HE damage.

Hellcats, Jacksons, Emils and many others on tiers higher than 5 still remain with the same bug.

For the full list, as always, check http://blitzhangar.com/update/4-3

Good luck on the battlefield!

Edited by lltwox, 11 October 2017 - 12:38 PM.

BlitzHangar.com – knowledge database for WoT Blitz. Tanks stats, equipment, provisions, 3D armor and more

Ruby_Rose_ #63 Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:15 PM

I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

• Players
  • 14166 battles
  • [SCAMO]

View Postlltwox, on 11 October 2017 - 08:37 AM, said:

• Fury got its turret fixed;

SPARTACUS, WHERE ARE YOU

Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

Grayghost2000 #64 Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17081 battles
  • [MBTS]
+1. I love your site and thanks for the information.

lltwox #65 Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5 battles

Update 4.4

New low-tier British lights and mediums and lots of balance changes. This time, official patchnote list includes almost all changes happened in the update. Just missing minor armor changes to tiers IX and X Bat.-Chats and dispersion factors buff to Excelsior. Considering the size of the list, I'd say it's a good job and a step in the right direction.

There is a new American tier VIII medium – T95E2. It's being tested to be introduced in the game later.

Posted Image

Head over to http://blitzhangar.com/update/4-4 to see exact numbers for all changes and new tanks.

Edited by lltwox, 12 November 2017 - 12:48 PM.

BlitzHangar.com – knowledge database for WoT Blitz. Tanks stats, equipment, provisions, 3D armor and more

lltwox #66 Posted 01 February 2018 - 01:52 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5 battles

Update 4.6

The Chinese nation is finally introduced. Its story begins with a line of mediums which has a very powerful 121 at the top. Will it change battle in the last tiers? We will find out very soon.

Besides Chinese tanks there is one more tank added in this update, that's worth noting. Russian Tier IX heavy K-91. Autoloader with highest DPM amongst all same tier heavies. This should be interesting. Of course, until it is officially introduced any of these characteristics can change. How and when we will see it the game is unknown at the moment.

Posted ImagePosted Image

In the balance changes department everything is pretty much according to the official changes list. Several things not mentioned there are continuing work on the new IS-3 model and few tweaks to Predator and Vindicator.

Full patchnote is as always available at http://blitzhangar.com/update/4-6

Edited by lltwox, 01 February 2018 - 02:03 AM.

AppleTank8 #67 Posted 29 May 2018 - 02:24 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1797 battles
  • [NIAC]

Thank you for keeping this updated, WG has a horrible database on their own site, and their mobile app is still missing a bit of data. 

gordonchau #68 Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:14 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7642 battles
  • [SLAPP]
hello, just want to ask if the model of the warhammer Vindicator would be corrected anytime soon? Because currently the armor layout is wrong for the tank

http://www.blitzstar.../1004189253.png

"60% players don't exist without 40% players"

lltwox #69 Posted 02 June 2018 - 08:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5 battles

View Postgordonchau, on 29 May 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

hello, just want to ask if the model of the warhammer Vindicator would be corrected anytime soon? Because currently the armor layout is wrong for the tank

Yes, with the recent update it was fixed
Posted Image

lltwox #70 Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5 battles

BlitzHangar 1.7 — Crew members and crew skills

With the latest update BlitzHangar got a lot more detailed view into tank's crew. There are two new blocks with information. First one is called Crew and looks like this:

Posted Image

In this block you can see crew members of the current tank. In Blitz, some parameters of your tank depend on the mastery of a specific crew member and he can have it different from the base one. This happens because driver, gunner and loader, when they are present, get a bonus of 10% to their masteries. If someone is missing from the crew, his responsibilities are shared between others and bonus can be lower if commander takes them on. To better understand how all this is calculated you can look at the masteries values. They represent current state of the crew and tank.

Masteries affect the following parameters:

• Aiming — aiming time, dispersion and turret traverse speed
  • Reloading — reload time and magazine reload time
  • Driving — traverse speed

Now you can easily see which tanks benefit more than others from Improved ventilation and food provisions.

Second block is called Crew skills:

Posted Image

With this block you can see, how crew skills at different levels would affect your tank's performance. Some skills are straight-forward and give you tank permanent boost in stats, others are not that simple. They may require special conditions to work or work only in some percentage of cases. For latter ones effect is shown as they were activated, i.e all conditions are met. There are also some skills that give bonuses that are not displayed in tank's parameters. Those get a purple background to easily see the case.

Hope you guys enjoy this update and find it useful. As always, if you find any bugs or have a comment or a suggestion feel free to leave a comment.

Edited by lltwox, 12 June 2018 - 09:21 PM.

AppleTank8 #71 Posted 23 June 2018 - 01:05 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1797 battles
  • [NIAC]

Thank you for the website, its been very helpful

I've been wondering, is it possible for camo data to be extracted?

Dawks_PIR_ #72 Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 20 battles
#Lateral - I snooped around for more of the building-block tanks you had on the site and finally found this:
https://cobi.pl/en/world-of-tanks/

Great good fun!
^5

Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.

lltwox #73 Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5 battles

View PostDawks_PIR_, on 10 July 2018 - 08:20 PM, said:

#Lateral - I snooped around for more of the building-block tanks you had on the site and finally found this:
https://cobi.pl/en/world-of-tanks/

Great good fun!
^5

I'm glad, you've found that links useful.

While I was compiling that lists, I almost bought half of Amazon myself :)

tankeatingtiger #74 Posted 21 July 2018 - 07:55 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 23586 battles
  • [DETH]

View Postlltwox, on 11 September 2017 - 03:30 AM, said:

There is also a handful of minor updates and improvements including custom thumbnails for all tanks.

Posted Image

Do you want to see those in-game? We are thinking of making a mod with them. Here is a teaser of how it can look:
Posted Image

Would love to see this in-game! Is the mod up and running?

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

fedsnbr #75 Posted 21 July 2018 - 04:52 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 58707 battles
  • [STRYK]
One feature I think will be very useful is pick a gun, and see how this gun will perform against various tanks' armors in one big table/chart, and the other way around too, i.e. how the hull armor of a particular tank would fare against various guns with various ammo types on the same screen. Armor Inspector lets you do this but it's only 1-on-1. I would like to see, for example, the E50M gun can pen these tanks's upper front, maybe pen some others, and can never hope to pen those other tanks. Then if I turn on Calibrated Shells, how those lists would change, etc.

Shadow__Lugia #76 Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:41 PM

Let the salt flow

• Players
  • 59371 battles
  • [DEF_6]
There’s a possible incongruity between the gun depression for the T23E3 from blitzstars to blitzhangar. On stars, the gun depression is -10 degrees, while on hangar, its only -6

lltwox #77 Posted 25 August 2018 - 09:59 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5 battles

View PostShadow__Lugia, on 24 August 2018 - 06:41 PM, said:

There’s a possible incongruity between the gun depression for the T23E3 from blitzstars to blitzhangar. On stars, the gun depression is -10 degrees, while on hangar, its only -6

That's an error on my part. Will fix in the next update.

Texas_Tyrant #78 Posted 02 March 2020 - 02:43 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9485 battles
  • [UTC]

Could you make a 3d model of a Merkava tank?

Thanks,

Texas_Tyrant

We Want Israeli Tanks In Game! Merkava MK 1 Fits In Game!

"Remember the Alamo, remember Goliad" and tank with Vengeance!

Fun fact: There are 15 MBT in game already!

Also tagged with db, armor, 3d, model, viewer, parameters, stats, ratings

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users