• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

mlacunza #21 Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:00 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 25709 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View Postffdugan, on 22 July 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

Happy tournaments are back up, no problems so far with set up.  Would like it though if you could allow reserve players to at least be spectators and be able to communicate with their team.  The reserve players have put their time into the tournament and in the case of silver and gold tournaments they put a ticket in as well.  Allow them to be apart of the battles as well!

+1

Saludos!

_T_A_N_K_O_G_R_A_D_ #22 Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23349 battles
  • [RUS_]

[OMG_] (#10 in Hall of Fame t6) needs 2 players for tuesday tournament. t6, 55%+, full equipment...

omgwtf_usa -write me in game.

https://discord.gg/u6sFWqk

Knopka_NA #23 Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:31 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

View Postffdugan, on 23 July 2017 - 04:05 AM, said:

Happy tournaments are back up, no problems so far with set up.  Would like it though if you could allow reserve players to at least be spectators and be able to communicate with their team.  The reserve players have put their time into the tournament and in the case of silver and gold tournaments they put a ticket in as well.  Allow them to be apart of the battles as well!

We are thinking about to provide reserve players in the team an opportunity to become a spectators. With time)

Antarcus #24 Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 20142 battles
  • [HAVOC]

Just wondering the tourney was good, win by TKO , win with a bye, and win by TKO for the three rounds.

We guess that makes first place.  But haven't seen any of the awards come out from it.

Just wondering if it is a bug or glitch.

Antarcus #25 Posted 26 July 2017 - 09:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 20142 battles
  • [HAVOC]

View Postmlacunza, on 21 July 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

Prizes for tonight tournaments are WRONG!! were divided between the members of the team and not for EACH one like the rules said, can you check what happen?? My team win a Tier 6 tournament and instead of get for example 1,6M of credits each one (like it is in the tournament rules) got 1,6/7=228,572 credits, the same for the others prizes (SP and cups)

In previous tournaments ALL the 9 members got prizes, now only the 7 in battles?

Attached image for the tournament prizes, its in Spanish but word "cada" means each one in Spanish, so "prizes are for each one" means not divided, is it correct? I read your first post here and Im confused about it.

So from the top of the page 

First place in the group — a Silver Series V-VI Ticket to each member of the team, and 1 600,000 credits, 2 400 spare parts for team.

Second place in the group — a Silver Series V-VI Ticket to each member of the team, and 640 000 credits, 1 600 spare parts for team.

Third place in the group — a Silver Series V-VI Ticket to each member of the team, and 480,000 credits, 1 200 spare parts for team.

Fourth place in the group — 480,000 credits, 1 200 spare parts for team.

so now we are splitting the prize and not each getting the same prize. That stinks. So my clan puts a full team together we all show up and  we all rotate into each battle round.   We now split the prize only makes it worth while if you come in first anymore.

what a way to waste our time to not follow your owe rules.  Even after you jerk us around with jumping days like the last one or having a bunch of TKO fights for us.  I will take the Win but to not fight with all of us there for an hour and a half  to hen tell us you did great now we are going to screw you out of what we said you were going to get.  I will be hard pressed to keep fielding teams if this keeps up.

Knopka_NA #26 Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:23 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

View PostAntarcus, on 26 July 2017 - 08:52 PM, said:

Just wondering the tourney was good, win by TKO , win with a bye, and win by TKO for the three rounds.

We guess that makes first place.  But haven't seen any of the awards come out from it.

Just wondering if it is a bug or glitch.

Rewards were delivered to all teams who win the tournament. But now there are reward for a team (for active players who played at least 1-2 battles in the tournament).

If you are a reserve player and you did not participate in the tournament - you will not receive any rewards. Why we should reward these players?

TFWorld_Jenn #27 Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:31 PM

Spreadsheet Queen

• Players
  • 19642 battles
  • [-BA-]

They should be rewarded for showing up in case they are needed and waiting through the hour and a half or so of the tournament.  I don't have a problem with all 9 splitting the prize.  It is only two more people.  If they do not show up to the tournament then they should not get a prize.  

Just my opinion.  :)

Rivervally_Tom #28 Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:46 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7749 battles
  • [101A]

View PostNiora, on 24 July 2017 - 09:31 AM, said:

We are thinking about to provide reserve players in the team an opportunity to become a spectators. With time)

that would be terrific 

mlacunza #29 Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:26 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 25709 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View PostNiora, on 24 July 2017 - 04:31 AM, said:

I think its a bad idea, like a spectator I can talk with my team (discord?) and reveal the red positions.

Saludos!

rigormortisus #30 Posted 30 July 2017 - 12:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7682 battles
  • [69T]

I would very much like to spectate while being on reserve. Chat is not necessary to spectate.

Knopka_NA #31 Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:36 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

View Postmlacunza, on 28 July 2017 - 11:26 PM, said:

I think its a bad idea, like a spectator I can talk with my team (discord?) and reveal the red positions.

But if you will see just your team - it's not cheating..?

mlacunza #32 Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:16 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 25709 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View PostNiora, on 31 July 2017 - 09:36 AM, said:

But if you will see just your team - it's not cheating..?

If its only my team thats ok, my comments was send because when I watch matches in youtube, the spectator can see both sides...

Saludos!

Knopka_NA #33 Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:25 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

View Postmlacunza, on 31 July 2017 - 10:16 PM, said:

If its only my team thats ok, my comments was send because when I watch matches in youtube, the spectator can see both sides...

Those spectators are from different clans, they are not in the same as playing teams. Sure, if you will be a spectator (as a reserve player in your team) - your visibility will be limited with your team only :)

Dr_Shtainer #34 Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19126 battles
  • [G0PRO]
Reporting issues with invites lately. Pressing "Invite to the team" not always sends invite. Even when it does, sometimes player can't see it. (This issue is regarding only next tournament. Previous  were fine.))

Knopka_NA #35 Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:52 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

View PostDr_Shtainer, on 03 August 2017 - 02:46 PM, said:

Reporting issues with invites lately. Pressing "Invite to the team" not always sends invite. Even when it does, sometimes player can't see it. (This issue is regarding only next tournament. Previous  were fine.))

Did the player tries to reenter the game?

Slackman01 #36 Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8505 battles
  • [ACER_]

Reserve players should definitely receive a share of the awards when they appear as part of the team. We rotate players in and out, trying to be fair, but a player shouldn't be penalized for sitting out a battle. They are just as dedicated and they are part of the team. Part of the team, get it?

I have no problem with denying awards to those who don't arrive to accept an invite to the tournament room.

Everyone who accepts an invite to the tournament room should be awarded equally. Period.

It is bad policy to do otherwise and could lead to hard feelings between members who are part of the team and towards the tournaments. I am grateful that my team members have been understanding so far but I am anxious and worried that some who received less or even nothing might be inclined to forego the tournaments. I don't see how they don't feel cheated by this terrible awards policy.

We also had a situation where we won in the quarters by forfeit and then won the semis by forfeit so then we went straight to the finals. There wasn't enough battles to give everyone a chance to play.

What if we received 1st place by winning the quarters, semis and the finals with 3 straight forfeits? Then with this terrible policy no one would receive awards because no one fought a battle.

Please reconsider and think this through. The awards policy as it is now is flawed. 

Thanks.

Slackman01 

Edited by Slackman01, 06 August 2017 - 03:13 AM.

mlacunza #37 Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:44 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 25709 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View PostSlackman01, on 05 August 2017 - 02:52 PM, said:

Reserve players should definitely receive a share of the awards when they appear as part of the team. We rotate players in and out, trying to be fair, but a player shouldn't be penalized for sitting out a battle. They are just as dedicated and they are part of the team. Part of the team, get it?

I have no problem with denying awards to those who don't arrive to accept an invite to the tournament room.

Everyone who accepts an invite to the tournament should be awarded equally. Period.

It is bad policy to do otherwise and could lead to hard feelings between members who are part of the team and towards the tournaments. I am grateful that my team members have been understanding so far but I am anxious and worried that some who received less or even nothing might be inclined to forego the tournaments. I don't see how they don't feel cheated by this terrible awards policy.

We also had a situation where we won in the quarters by forfeit and then won the semis by forfeit so then we went straight to the finals. There wasn't enough battles to give everyone a chance to play.

What if we received 1st place by winning the quarters, semis and the finals with 3 straight forfeits? Then with this terrible policy no one would receive awards because no one fought a battle.

Please reconsider and think this through. The awards policy as it is now is flawed. 

Thanks.

Slackman01 

+1! I agree with all

Nobody ask for this change, for me its bad, Im Clan Leader and in my case all my 9 players was present in ALL the rounds, waiting 1.30 hrs for the next round with the hope to enter in battle sometimes I cant use all the 9, thats totally unfair for the reserves. Please ALL the 9 players need to get his prices.

Edited by mlacunza, 05 August 2017 - 08:44 PM.

Saludos!

kerrycoolen #38 Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:46 AM

Private

• Players
  • 9457 battles
  • [ACER_]

View PostSlackman01, on 05 August 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

Everyone who accepts an invite to the tournament should be awarded equally. Period.

Thanks.

Slackman01 

Agreed. All participants who join the tournament room should get equal rewards.  Many times our captains rotate the rest of us in and sit out themselves.  After all that organizing and time spent they deserve an equal share.

_T_A_N_K_O_G_R_A_D_ #39 Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:06 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23349 battles
  • [RUS_]
Hello, in Hall of Fame I see, that clan [OMG_] recieved +700cups in t6, but last tourney 2 teams from clan won bronze series V-VI tourney in 8 and 13 groups. should it be +1400 cups? thank you

_T_A_N_K_O_G_R_A_D_ #40 Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:09 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23349 battles
  • [RUS_]

View Postomgwtf_usa, on 05 August 2017 - 09:06 PM, said:

Hello, in Hall of Fame I see, that clan [OMG_] recieved +700cups in t6, but last tourney 2 teams from clan won bronze series V-VI tourney in 8 and 13 groups. should it be +1400 cups? thank you

in Supply asked me to write to WoTBlitz_Tournaments@wargaming.net, never received anything from them back, thanks

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users