Bronze series V-VI

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

RexyComandante #61 Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View Postmightymiddy, on 20 September 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

What happened to the Thursday tourney? There are no tournaments listed for Sept 21st.

Please advise when these will be posted?

Thursday's tournaments have canceled, because we need focus to Qualifiers of Blitz Twister Cup. Tuesday's tournaments will be held as before. Gold Series on October 1 will be canceled too.

PanzertroopenVT #62 Posted 07 October 2017 - 11:25 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2137 battles
Hey guys I'd love to participate in tournaments, I play daily, have struggling ratios I admit but I'm willing to get them better with help from organized groups of active players please and Thankyou. Any advice is welcomed that's not negative trolling please.
The even heavier Tiger II (deemed "King Tiger" by Allied troops) supplemented the Tiger I late in the war. Its powerful gun and very heavy armor made it superior to nearly every Allied or Soviet tank in a one-on-one confrontation, but poor mobility, speed and reliability limited its use.

rigormortisus #63 Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10916 battles
  • [69T]
The cups that were given for participation in tournaments have been removed from storage without any notification.  Can you tell me what is going on?

TFWorld_Jenn #64 Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:13 AM

Spreadsheet Queen

• Players
  • 20784 battles
  • [-BA-]

Is the starting time for tomorrow's tournament the time at the top or in the description?  

For example, I am in Central Time Zone and the top says "Starting time 19:00" which would be 7 pm.  The description says it will take place at 6:00 pm (PT) which is 8 pm Central Time.

Thanks!

mightymiddy #65 Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12902 battles
  • [ALL4J]
Hey does anyone know why the start time for tonights tourney has changed to 8pm ET??

Is that correct time moving forward?  They also moved up the registration close to 10AM as well??

Never even saw an announcement in time change.

Slackman01 #66 Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10081 battles
  • [ACER_]

Can WG please clear up the times for the start of the tournaments.

Why are two different times given for the start of the tournament in the Details on the Tournament page?

Please fix this issue and please make it clear when the tournament starts.

Thanks.

Rivervally_Tom #67 Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:09 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7922 battles
  • [101A]

Question for WG and the tournament player base.

After the tournament on 11/14 I came away with some questions. WG you have implemented a military honor down vote that can't be used when needed in all situations. The inactive in tournaments selection can't be used if the opponents entire team is a no show. We had 3 teams in our group that didn't show up and defaulted. If there is no battle results screen no down vote can be applied. Can this be corrected in some way so that there is a history of no shows in your database provided by the down vote?

Question for tournament player base. Our clan currently plays in the bronze tier 5/6 tournament we are working on improving our skills as a team before moving up in the brackets. However if your opponents are no shows not only have we wasted our time waiting we also miss out on our battle experience gained. The question is are the higher tier tournaments faced with high no show rates? It is not uncommon to have no shows in the bronze 5/6 tournaments.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Rivervally_Tom

Knopka_NA #68 Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:46 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

Thank you for your feedback. We've corrected the time.

View PostRivervally_Tom, on 15 November 2017 - 11:09 PM, said:

Question for WG and the tournament player base.

After the tournament on 11/14 I came away with some questions. WG you have implemented a military honor down vote that can't be used when needed in all situations. The inactive in tournaments selection can't be used if the opponents entire team is a no show. We had 3 teams in our group that didn't show up and defaulted. If there is no battle results screen no down vote can be applied. Can this be corrected in some way so that there is a history of no shows in your database provided by the down vote?

Question for tournament player base. Our clan currently plays in the bronze tier 5/6 tournament we are working on improving our skills as a team before moving up in the brackets. However if your opponents are no shows not only have we wasted our time waiting we also miss out on our battle experience gained. The question is are the higher tier tournaments faced with high no show rates? It is not uncommon to have no shows in the bronze 5/6 tournaments.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Rivervally_Tom

1. Thank you for the feedback. We will think about the solution.

2. In the higher tournaments the situation better. Only top teams play there so they are more well-organized. You have to try to go to the higher series / levels.

Kill_Bill_Mayhem #69 Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:47 AM

Private

• Players
  • 7575 battles
  • [KBR]
Our clan played in the Nov 16 Bronze V-VI tournament, we won the first round, and lost the second round, it said we were in Play-off match for 3rd place but there was no team paired up with us so we never played a 3rd round.  The tournament ended so did we win 3rd place for our group and will we get rewards for 3rd place.  It was confusing and my clan was curious.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users