Bronze series IX-X

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Knopka_NA #1 Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:15 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

Bronze Series IX-X Tournament Regulations

Bronze Series tournament for Tier IX-X vehicles. The best teams of the tournament will receive Tickets for the Tier IX–X Silver Series.

Vehicle tiers: IX–X.

Registration time:

• Registration opens at 8:00 AM (PT) three days prior to the tournament’s start and closes at 8:00 AM (PT) three days after the start of registration.

Tournament days: Tuesday, Thursday.

Tournament dates and battle start times:

• August 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31 at 6:00 PM (PT). September: 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28 at 6:00 PM (PT).

Control type: combined.

Maximum number of teams: 256.

Number of players in a team: 7 players in the Party. Up to 2 reserve players. At least 5 players can join a battle.

Battle time: 7 minutes.

Battle mode: Single Elimination, Supremacy.

Interval between battles in a match: 2 minutes.

• If the minimum required number of team members (5 players) does not turn up for the battle at the set time, the match will be forfeited for this team.
  • A special room for conducting matches will be automatically created 5 minutes prior to the first battle. Check the Notifications section for the invitation.

Tournament stages, tournament system, and battle format

• Play-off (Single Elimination) — 256 teams, 8 in every group. Battle format—Bo3.

Battles in the Play-off are held within one day. A detailed schedule is available in the game client and below in the regulations.

Maps:

• August-September: Desert Sands, Middleburg, Mayan Ruins, Winter Malinovka, Castilla, Canal. Every battle is played on one map with changing starting position.

Schedule of matches and dates of the stages

Within the group consisting of 8 teams, players battle in the Bo3 format (until 2 victories are scored) according to the Single Elimination system. Total groups: 32.

• 1/4 — 6:00 PM (PT).
  • 1/2 — 6:30 PM (PT).
  • Battle for 3rd place — 7:00 PM (PT)
  • Finals — 7:30 PM (PT).

The final schedule of the matches will be specified after the draw procedure in the game client.

Prize pool

First place in the group — a Silver Series IX-X Ticket for each team member, 7 200,000  credits, 24 special Crew XP boosters, and 24 special Combat XP boosters, 16 000  spare parts for team.

Second place in the group — a Silver Series IX-X Ticket for each team member, 3 200,000  credits, 8 000  spare parts for team.

Third place in the group — a Silver Series IX-X Ticket for each team member, 2 000,000  credits, 5 600  spare parts for team.

Fourth place in the group2 000,000  credits, 5 600  spare parts for team.

Rewarding

Since version 4.0. gold, credits, boosters, spare parts rewarding for a team. Quantity of player's reward depends of how many battles player played with team during the tournament.

Rewarding process takes place on the next day after tournament will be ended (24 hours) via automatic rewarding system. If you did not received your rewarding 2 days after tournament ended - please contact with Support.

Edited by Knopka_NA, 23 August 2017 - 01:23 PM.

mike82198 #2 Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 33461 battles
  • [PRAMO]

We are having troubles inviting people. There invites are not going through. We have tried all the previously known methods - restarting the game client for team captain and the invited players, leaving the clan and rejoining - and none of them work. 

There are, incidentally, also no notifications. Officers do not get them when people leave the clan and I went from clanless to officer without receiving any status change notifications or having clan tags appear. I had to restart my client to see the change in status. 

Edited by mike82198, 17 July 2017 - 01:54 PM.

Knopka_NA #3 Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:51 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

View Postmike82198, on 17 July 2017 - 01:52 PM, said:

We are having troubles inviting people. There invites are not going through. We have tried all the previously known methods - restarting the game client for team captain and the invited players, leaving the clan and rejoining - and none of them work. 

There are, incidentally, also no notifications. Officers do not get them when people leave the clan and I went from clanless to officer without receiving any status change notifications or having clan tags appear. I had to restart my client to see the change in status. 

Dear mike82198!

Problem was solved yesterday.

Knopka_NA #4 Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:37 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

Dear participants of tournaments!

Please make your attention on important announcement.

CK_GoldenNuggets #5 Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:22 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17652 battles
  • [_V_]
For this tournament and future ones, what happens if there are too few participating teams? Will the tourney simply not happen and if so, do teams that did sign up get the prize for free or walk away with nothing and miss the chance to have signed up in a different tourney and win prizes.

The current issue this system faces is that the same teams continue to sign up for bronze tournaments because no one can beat them, therefore no one wins silver tickets except for the same circle of clans and no one can advance to the silver league. If there are no one clans to fight in silver why sign up for it if it will never run. Might as well continue to get prizes and win tickets in bronze. 

There should be a system in place to allow more teams to move up to further leagues, or at the very least... create a second league for winners only of previous tournaments that is simply a "for profit" tourney and has nothing to do with the league system so other clans can earn money while not removing all the Silver tickets from that are available.

"Level of Unicums" - Zennosha:

http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1

Knopka_NA #6 Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:28 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

View PostCK_GoldenNuggets, on 20 July 2017 - 01:22 PM, said:

For this tournament and future ones, what happens if there are too few participating teams? Will the tourney simply not happen and if so, do teams that did sign up get the prize for free or walk away with nothing and miss the chance to have signed up in a different tourney and win prizes.

To create bracket we need at least teams for 1 group (8 teams for Bronze / Silver series). If amount of registered teams is lower than 8 - tournament will be cancelled.

Block Quote

The current issue this system faces is that the same teams continue to sign up for bronze tournaments because no one can beat them, therefore no one wins silver tickets except for the same circle of clans and no one can advance to the silver league. If there are no one clans to fight in silver why sign up for it if it will never run. Might as well continue to get prizes and win tickets in bronze. 

There should be a system in place to allow more teams to move up to further leagues, or at the very least... create a second league for winners only of previous tournaments that is simply a "for profit" tourney and has nothing to do with the league system so other clans can earn money while not removing all the Silver tickets from that are available.

Do you have a concrete ideas how to improve system? :)

CK_GoldenNuggets #7 Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:38 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17652 battles
  • [_V_]

View PostNiora, on 20 July 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

To create bracket we need at least teams for 1 group (8 teams for Bronze / Silver series). If amount of registered teams is lower than 8 - tournament will be cancelled

Do you have a concrete ideas how to improve system? :)

My main question was whether or not teams get the prize if the tourney is cancelled. My clan can not sign up for the current Tier 10 bronze and Silver tourney at the same time. We WANT to do Silver but there are 2 teams registered with less than 2 hours to registration ends. If 5 more teams dont show up will it be a waste of our time or do we get the prizes. Should we just sign up for bronze instead?

Furthermore, my idea may not be perfect but it is just as I said. Simply make a coherent tournament that runs at the same time as regular tournaments but is for those who won a ____ league tournament at ____ tier and wish to sign up for the same one next time because the subsequent Tourney has no participants like my current situation above. This will stop certain clans from playing the same league multiple times and slowing down the process of teams moving to the next league. 

The new tournament will have to contain prizes as good or better than the regular tournaments though, or it wont change anything, clans would just resort to regular tournaments for better prizes. Just a thought.

Edited by CK_GoldenNuggets, 20 July 2017 - 01:39 PM.

"Level of Unicums" - Zennosha:

http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1

Knopka_NA #8 Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:35 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

View PostCK_GoldenNuggets, on 20 July 2017 - 01:38 PM, said:

My main question was whether or not teams get the prize if the tourney is cancelled. My clan can not sign up for the current Tier 10 bronze and Silver tourney at the same time. We WANT to do Silver but there are 2 teams registered with less than 2 hours to registration ends. If 5 more teams dont show up will it be a waste of our time or do we get the prizes. Should we just sign up for bronze instead?

If tournament cancelled - teams do not receive prizes but tickets will be given back to players.

Block Quote

Furthermore, my idea may not be perfect but it is just as I said. Simply make a coherent tournament that runs at the same time as regular tournaments but is for those who won a ____ league tournament at ____ tier and wish to sign up for the same one next time because the subsequent Tourney has no participants like my current situation above. This will stop certain clans from playing the same league multiple times and slowing down the process of teams moving to the next league. 

The new tournament will have to contain prizes as good or better than the regular tournaments though, or it wont change anything, clans would just resort to regular tournaments for better prizes. Just a thought.

Thank you for information to think about )

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users