Teams and Maps

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your opinion on the amount of players per team? (7 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Would you want the number of players per team to increase from 7 to 10?

1. yes, I want to see 10 players per team (3 votes [42.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

2. no, I like having 7 players per team (4 votes [57.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

Vote Hide poll

YouAre_Next #1 Posted 10 July 2017 - 03:51 PM

Private

• Players
  • 26758 battles
  • [HELLS]

I really like the idea of battling one on one with other people in a specific tank. However, here are some changes that I personally think will be good to the game. 

1) Increasing the time from 7 min to 9 minutes for battles for high tier vehicles

Yes, there are games that end in less than two minutes as one team "sweeps" the other team with a 7-0 victory. We all were on a team once where the enemy team had completely dominated. But we do come across a battle where we run out of time. Increasing the time would increase the different plays that can be made and thus not restrict players to a single play that most of them use. 

2) Bigger maps and bigger teams

Most players, including myself, go a specific direction at the start of the match. I play on the N. American server and I cannot recall when someone has not said "all right" or "all left". By having bigger maps and by having more players on a team, this will eliminate having the whole team going to a specific flank. Most matches that I have fought on in high-tiers, most games were only played on one flank of the map. Also, by having bigger teams, the players would be less likely to see a team full of tank destroyers, or a team full of heavy tanks. 

3) Decrease the amount of points bases bring in during supremacy

Often enough, if a team captures 2 bases at the start of a battle in the supremacy mode and the opposing team captures the other base, assuming there are no kills, the game will end in roughly 2-3 minutes. That is nearly a little less than half of the time that is allowed per game (7 minutes per game). By decreasing the amount of points a base brings in during a unit of time, players do not have to instantly react to the opposing team's actions and the game could develop. 

If you do not like my ideas, feel free to suggest changes.

If you like my ideas, please help me get war gaming to notice this thread. 

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 10 July 2017 - 03:56 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 17769 battles
  • [ST2RM]

I'm curious --

Did you do any searching of the forums to see if these ideas had been mentioned before?

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

KanKanMikan #3 Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:06 PM

Vladimir-Taichou no Tanku

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [PURPL]
Bigger maps means bigger space is required and also time too, but I've had enough of the TD meta.

Tier X: IS-7, IS-4, Object 140, Grille 15, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, E 100, Obj 268, T57 Heavy

First MAHOU/ANEKI member to reach Diamond League

BOOMROCKA #4 Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:38 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14972 battles
  • [BNGER]

Have you played the PC version? This seems like you're describing the PC version of the game. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users