Lag

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

hydra1415 #1 Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13569 battles
  • [DR5IA]
Has anyone else been experiencing small amounts of lag over the past few days? My router is perfectly fine, and I normally recieve smooth gameplay. Now, tanks have been jumping a few meters in several directions, with occasional spikes leading to flying and tunneling. Is this a server wide issue, or is it something on my end? I'd like to see it fixed, because it makes driving anything faster than a KV-4... interesting.

acrisis #2 Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18298 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

Main topic on the issue >>> http://forum.wotblit...ixgcores-fault/

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

BushiBan #3 Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:24 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1721 battles
  • [SPUD]

I'm on the east coast in Massachusetts and typically never have an issue, other than sometimes watching other tanks spawn in around me (guess it took them longer to log in that I). Last night I had a couple of hickups such as driving into the ground (could be beneficial in ducking shots) and popping back up, and having my tank jump forward a tank length or two. I've run PingPlotter and it seems the last two hops sometimes create issues.

acrisis, thanks for posting the link.

SaveSave

WimbleWon #4 Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:51 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2957 battles
  • [KILL5]
Well here in Massachusetts most of the time the game runs fine! But recently i have been crashing alot more....

Visit My Stats Page And You Will Wish You Were

Color Blind

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...eg[/img][/url] 

REAPER1823 #5 Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:58 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6784 battles
  • [AWING]
That was happening with me on the east coast a ton today. My ping would be under 50 and then would just jump up to like 500 at random times. I would start just going in circles like a bot or something. It was really frustrating. One guy gave me an inactive mark for it. I felt really bad because it was in my KV-1S and I normally do really well in that tank

Raclarin9 #6 Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:09 PM

Private

• Players
  • 10367 battles
  • [POW]
Yes.  I am out of New Orleans and the ping spikes are making the game unplayable this afternoon (7/12).  I've tried setting the resolution down as far as it goes and that doesn't help either.  I normally have a ping between 40 to 50ms and I'm playing a PC on a hard line.  Today I can see it spiking to over 100, but it feels like it's actually going higher than that.  I did several speed tests last night and my ping to the test servers in Katy TX were on average in the mid 40s.  The problem has to be closer to the WG server.  I also have clan mates from Colorado, Washington state and Canada.  We have all been getting hit with the spikes for the last couple of days.  So, it's not just you. 

Also tagged with Lag

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users