• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Zip_Zip #1 Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:44 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 38899 battles
  • [SPUD]

Hey WG,

I understand that MM makes it harder to win the more we win in order to keep the game challenging.

Fine

It used to work great.

Now it is broken.

What was designed to provide challenge, with the quality of the player base lower than even before, now only provides frustration. 

Sure super unicums are fine. But everyone else only wins on the strength of MM nowadays. 

2 teams every battle. 50% chance of being on the winning team.

No....

Used to be MM would tweak your chances at wins and losses by subtle parameters. That part hasn't changed except that much like explosives set off in water the force of those subtle machinations is increased a hundred fold while we drown in a sea of poor players that somehow find it fun to hide, sit in spawn for a minute before moving or generally go afk.

Either make an effort in game to educate players beyond the tutorial with missions that teach, or adjust MM to make it truly random. 

I like a challenge, what we have now is frustration.  I hate to be negative but its getting to me now. I find some time to play and all I get are crap teams today because I won a bunch yesterday. I want to have fun in game everytime I play, not every other time. I want to fight 7 not 13.

Always remember, wherever you go, there you are...

153 tanks mastered // Have tanks, will battle // Click here for my youtube channel 

__Waterman__ #2 Posted 13 July 2017 - 06:52 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14598 battles
  • [101A]

+1

tedg5 #3 Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:01 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 31897 battles
  • [AGOGO]
I'm all out of tin foil right now, sorry. :amazed:

SpartacusDiablo #4 Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7033 battles
  • [SPUD]
I just don't see it.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

George Carlin

Sturmgeschutz1 #5 Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:04 PM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 31946 battles
  • [TKV]
Rare parts, bad matching, win rates that don't mean much, inaccurate average damage per battle not increasing, game mechanics still blinking tanks out of sight picture, aiming and calibrations off, ammo nerfed up, missions not paying enough in anything, chest schemes always stealing from players, nooob pool becoming an Oceaned size sea of players ( advise them in chats about what's really happened to this game), tank armor compromised, Russian bias tanks on teams, unicum chest clans getting away with whatever, developers not responding to tickets, data being lost or reported incorrectly, after battle reports not having-showing- or reporting correct data, the HQ is in Belarus or Neverland as nothing ever gets fixed, questions to developers remain unanswered, trolls reporting chat activities in forums, spite votes in the Non Military Dis Honor system that can get you bannned for repaeated hate votes for successfully killing enemy tanks, ping spike issues ( even when ping and fps are showing normal read outs), manipulating chat connections, veteran player base at an all time low, premium tanks now a second rate equal tree tiers, and it goes on and on and on..... Sure yeah uh huh I want to keep shooting.....NOT!!!

Kiser_Sosei #6 Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:36 PM

Who is Kiser Sosei?!?

• Players
  • 20153 battles
  • [III]

View Posttedg5, on 13 July 2017 - 06:01 AM, said:

I'm all out of tin foil right now, sorry. :amazed:

No tin foil hat needed. WG has stated they provide a "Challenge" I also happen to believe that the challenge factor was increased since 3.8. Its wargaming giving us the double middle finger for 3.hate. 
"Die In A Useful Spot"
My WOTB Youtube Channel.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users