Privacy Button (idea)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Marine_Corps_Semper_Fi #1 Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:01 PM

Private

• Players
  • 704 battles

I would like to see a button the you can mark "offline/unavailable, etc"  so that everyone that you have on your friends list doesn't bother sending your platoon invites. 

For example - I get on mid day - AT WORK(yes, i know----do some work instead) and really only have time for like 1 or 2 games or the possible bomb out if a client calls or something urgent is needed and I need to leave immediately. 

They could still see you online - but just make it impossible for you to be invited to toons. 

Just a thought that would be helpful to me and maybe others. Thanks. 

BOOMROCKA #2 Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:14 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13617 battles
  • [BNGER]
You should post "office hours" to your friends. Tell them that you're most likely to platoon after 8:00pm or whatever.

acrisis #3 Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18298 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

Unfortunately WG is in no rush for those kinds of small handy features, that would benefit everybody who is quite active in game. 

We're now at over two and a half years and counting on that idea of select-able status and platoon indicators.

Supposedly there are technical hurdles the way the game and chat run on independent systems behind the scenes and when the new (rumored) chat system is implemented, they may finally move forward with some things along that line.

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users