Treasure HUNT? Spent $120 with NOT A SINGLE TANK. This is SICK.

gambling chest premium treasure sick

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

joyride2012 #1 Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:21 PM

Private

• Players
  • 522 battles

I JUST SPENT OVER $120 on this new account and i didn't get a single main premium tank with this SICK GAMBLING CHESTS.

I bought  $80, 50 complete chest yesterday = all I got one crappy tier 3, one tier 4 tanks. NO main Tier 8 Premium tank, which everyone is shooting for.

Stupid enough, I Just spent $26,  30 T54 chest, hoping it would raise chance of getting at least T54.  NOT A SINGLE F#$#ING tank. NOT EVEN LOW TIERS.

THIS IS BULL SHT. YOU GUYS F^#$ING KNOW IT.

You Blitzs is just sick and all these ways of taking money from users.

You should have allow to raise chance of getting minimum 1 main tank with big purchase.

I AM BIG SPENDER ON MULTIPLE ACCOUNTsS 

THIS IS REALLY REALLY REALLY PISSING ME OFF.  I AM DONE 

THIS IS LAST F&#$ING TIME I WILL EVER SPEND A DIME ON YOU !!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN A F#$ING GAMBLE YOU GUYS ARE PROMOTING. 

SpartacusDiablo #2 Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]
Okay. I mean this with all due respect.

1. wthdid you expect. IT IS GAMBLING.  They never promised you a tank. They promised you the opportunity to win one. Nothing more, nothing less.

2. Why in the world are you still spending with Wargaming anyway?  Haven't their past actions taught you anything.

Sorry pal but this is on you. The only person you should be pissed at is yourself for making such a poor decision to begin with.

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

tweek_1 #3 Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8019 battles
  • [LMFA0]
Sorry, but you should have known better.

Rum_Tanker #4 Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:29 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4941 battles
  • [WEEDZ]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 13 July 2017 - 05:25 PM, said:

Okay. I mean this with all due respect.

1. wthdid you expect. IT IS GAMBLING. They never promised you a tank. They promised you the opportunity to win one. Nothing more, nothing less.

2. Why in the world are you still spending with Wargaming anyway? Haven't their past actions taught you anything.

Sorry pal but this is on you. The only person you should be pissed at is yourself for making such a poor decision to begin with.

This exactly.......WG = NO $$

Rum is gud.....drink more Rum.  

http://www.weedz-wotb.tk

epicheeru #5 Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:34 PM

Meme Lord of the 21st Century

• Players
  • 13917 battles
  • [501RV]

Tough luck. WG gets $120, you get zip. As said above you weren't promised a tier 8 tank. There's a slim percentage of getting them and you struck out. 

Better luck next time. This is why I don't spend any money on gambling events :coin:

Garage: E 50 M, Jagdpanzer E 100, Leopard 1, IS-7

Premium: T34 (1776), KpfPz 70, T6 DRACULAHelsing, Pz4S, Glacial 112, Type 62 Dragon, T49 A

AMX M4 45 Damage Record Holder!

cheesehead247365 #6 Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5346 battles
  • [122MM]
I see you only have 91 battles, so clearly you are new to this game.  No offense, but should've played more battles and read this forum before you spent money

j0nn0 #7 Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:36 PM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 12550 battles
  • [XREGS]

Sorry, but as a 100% F2P guy, all I can say is this: LOL

Everything else has already been said for me. Have fun and enjoy your boosters. :rolleyes:

Sometimes, you just gotta sit back and watch them all burn. Don't forget to bring popcorn. You're going to need a snack.

YuvBnJudged #8 Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5398 battles
  • [WHC]

View Postjoyride2012, on 13 July 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

I JUST SPENT OVER $120 on this new account and i didn't get a single main premium tank with this SICK GAMBLING CHESTS.

I bought  $80, 50 complete chest yesterday = all I got one crappy tier 3, one tier 4 tanks. NO main Tier 8 Premium tank, which everyone is shooting for.

Stupid enough, I Just spent $26,  30 T54 chest, hoping it would raise chance of getting at least T54.  NOT A SINGLE F#$#ING tank. NOT EVEN LOW TIERS.

You should have allow to raise chance of getting minimum 1 main tank with big purchase.

If your a big big spender then losing on a crate draw shouldn’t puss you off. I’m guessing you emptied your piggy bank and maybe your sisters so now your upset. I bought an $80 chest and received every tank they offer. No one forces you to spend money on the crates but of course it’s WG fault now. Quite your d a m crying and move on.

1011700835.png

_1204_ #9 Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:55 PM

Admiral Kitty

• Players
  • 21757 battles
  • [501ST]
Silly. Luckily I learned my lesson with a 30$ cdc crate pack

tju1973_1 #10 Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:12 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5944 battles
  • [ATNAT]

I bought the $80 bundle today..I got the only tank I didn't already have..the T28 HTC..I some of the almost 12000 gold I got to buy the Independence camo..I don't know how many tanks I got from the drawing, but since I had them it converted to silver..I know have over 17 million in credits...it was a gamble, but it was my money..and aside from taking care of my son, enjoying an occasional beer, this is all I spend my $$ on... the did tell you it was a random drawing, i.e. GAMBLE...you get what you get, and you do t throw a fit.

tju1973_1 #11 Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:13 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5944 battles
  • [ATNAT]

View PostYuvBnJudged, on 13 July 2017 - 10:47 PM, said:

If your a big big spender then losing on a crate draw shouldn’t puss you off. I’m guessing you emptied your piggy bank and maybe your sisters so now your upset. I bought an $80 chest and received every tank they offer. No one forces you to spend money on the crates but of course it’s WG fault now. Quite your d a m crying and move on.

Amen

Zip_Zip #12 Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 40276 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Regardless of wether or not he should have "known better" this is a perfect example to WG of how these events create animosity from paying players.

Its amazing that many of us spend money on pixel tanks we never really own to begin with.

Now WG has created a situation where a customer willing to spend money has been disapointed for spending his money. This is a bad connotation to set up in a customer. 

Spending money should not lead to disapointment EVER. Not if a company wants a loyal customer base willing to part with their money that is.

WG please please please no more chest events.

Edit: or have chest but allow a straight up buy now option for a bit more money but a guarantee on getting the desired tank.

Edited by Zip_Zip, 13 July 2017 - 11:16 PM.

Always remember, wherever you go, there you are...

159 tanks mastered // Have tanks, will battle // Click here for my youtube channel 

king_tiger637 #13 Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:25 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4812 battles
  • [SCORE]

View Postcheesehead247365, on 13 July 2017 - 10:35 PM, said:

I see you only have 91 battles, so clearly you are new to this game.  No offense, but should've played more battles and read this forum before you spent money

it pretty plain in sight you didn't even read or pay attention to the first one statement he said,"NEW ACCOUNT" and here proof.

new account, MULTIPLE ACCOUNTs

and there your proof. :trollface:

Meow, share love with a sleeping kitty cat.

tweek_1 #14 Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:42 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8019 battles
  • [LMFA0]

View Posttju1973_1, on 13 July 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

I bought the $80 bundle today..I got the only tank I didn't already have..the T28 HTC..I some of the almost 12000 gold I got to buy the Independence camo..I don't know how many tanks I got from the drawing, but since I had them it converted to silver..I know have over 17 million in credits...it was a gamble, but it was my money..and aside from taking care of my son, enjoying an occasional beer, this is all I spend my $$ on... the did tell you it was a random drawing, i.e. GAMBLE...you get what you get, and you do t throw a fit.

I find this ^ to be rather sad.

joyride2012 #15 Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:48 PM

Private

• Players
  • 522 battles

Lol, I am sure there are kids like that. Fortunately I make 250k salary, so i am not pissed off at losing $120. But still not able to a single main premium tanks just annoying check out me. Prvisouly I always get at least one premium on my other account. I figured they had some safety net to ensure we will get one at least. Clearly thats not the case and I leanred my lesson. Yes, I am old enough anf I should know better.

joyride2012 #16 Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:49 PM

Private

• Players
  • 522 battles

Lol, I am sure there are kids like that. Fortunately I make 250k salary, so i am not pissed off at losing $120. But still not able to a single main premium tanks just annoying check out me. Prvisouly I always get at least one premium on my other account. I figured they had some safety net to ensure we will get one at least. Clearly thats not the case and I leanred my lesson. Yes, I am old enough anf I should know better.

joyride2012 #17 Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:54 PM

Private

• Players
  • 522 battles

View PostZip_Zip, on 13 July 2017 - 11:13 PM, said:

Regardless of wether or not he should have "known better" this is a perfect example to WG of how these events create animosity from paying players.

Its amazing that many of us spend money on pixel tanks we never really own to begin with.

Now WG has created a situation where a customer willing to spend money has been disapointed for spending his money. This is a bad connotation to set up in a customer. 

Spending money should not lead to disapointment EVER. Not if a company wants a loyal customer base willing to part with their money that is.

WG please please please no more chest events.

Edit: or have chest but allow a straight up buy now option for a bit more money but a guarantee on getting the desired tank.

My points exactly. This gambling thing is such a bad experience for users. They just lost a client who could have spend hundreds or even thousands dollars on this stupid pixel tanks in the future. Not a single dime on WG from me for sure.

Chrismasterski #18 Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:00 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9553 battles
This is why I will never spend money on crates, neither should you. If you want them to go away you need to stop buying them.

joyride2012 #19 Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:08 AM

Private

• Players
  • 522 battles
Thank you all for the comments.

Yes, I should have known better. After all these times, because I always get at least one premium, I honestly thought they had some safety setting to ensure user would get somethings. Maybe I just been lucky.

I am old enough know better, and I am old enough to understand all the points you guys are making. So thanks.

Like some of you said, I should have checked forum and others posting earlier. (This js first time ever I visited forum)

so, thanks for all the comments and advise.

One thing for sure. I have enough money to burn in this stupid game, with such bad experience and the way WG trying to take money from users,I won't spend a dime anymore to WG. And they just lost a client.

As I play more and more, there are plenty of good tanks in tree that I can live with. (Some really suck) Plus I got 20k+ gold and god knows how many boosters I got. Lol

Happy tanking all.

(Looking for good clan. Feel free to invite me. Lol)

joyride2012 #20 Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:17 AM

Private

• Players
  • 522 battles
Oh yeah, don't spend $ on WG... Don't be an idiot like me. (Duh....)

Also tagged with gambling, chest, premium, treasure, sick

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users