Treasure HUNT? Spent $120 with NOT A SINGLE TANK. This is SICK.

gambling chest premium treasure sick

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

QMETAL #21 Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:01 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 54049 battles
  • [PNCR]
lol, anotther sucker 

TonnerreCadien #22 Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:41 AM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 30741 battles
  • [HAHA]

My bud SpartacusDiablo is right. The crates are a form of gambling, and I feel the same way about gambling as Alex Trebek, who quipped "I don't gamble, because winning $100 doesn't give me great pleasure, but losing $100 p****s me off."

Two other things - to everyone, please don't give WG any more money; we need to change their behavior, and to the Artist formerly known as JaggedPanda, please, for the love of all that is holy, the contraction of "you are" is "you're" - I've read about five of your posts today that included that mistake.

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

Oubliez pas que je suis l'oeuf de la grosse poule, moi.

acrisis #23 Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:10 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

Sadly we hear this time and again. Spent 25 50 100 and did not get the desired tank.

It is a gamble that does not pay off for very many people, and so a lot of people sit these things out.

Also, focus your energy on your main account.

This whole running multiple accounts thing with premium tanks in each, is quite frankly dumb. Always starting with no credits, no tanks, no crew skills, ... and annoys platoon mates and mentors. "Oh hold up, let me platoon with you in this tank on my other account" "oh I have the xyz in another, let me switch" ... /facepalm

Focus on one and done

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

Sturmgeschutz1 #24 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:53 PM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 34945 battles
  • [D_1]
4 previous U.S. Presidents and the First Continental Treasurer remain in my account. They don't like Belarus either. Slowly but surely I think Apple is fed up too.

Also tagged with gambling, chest, premium, treasure, sick

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users