New Blitz Millitary Honour System Being Abused

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

AN0224 #1 Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:03 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3366 battles
  • [P_E_F]

The new Millitary Honour System is not working well for me and other players as I personally am getting reported for stupid and invalid reasons.

I have recently been reported for inactivity while playing my SU12244 because I was not at the front lines and was perched on top of a hill firing on the enemy from behind front lines causing significant damage to multiple enemy players and even taking out 3 of them.

I have even been reported for provocative communication beacuse I said "Good luck everyone!" At the start of a game.

I have also been reported for unsupporting conduct when I said "GG Well Played Everyone!" At the end of a encounter battle.

Even worse I have been accused of being "sarcastic" and "rude" and then reported for unsupporting conduct for simply saying "nice shot" after I was taken out by an enemy player.

I have found that the Millitary Honour system relys on the people who report others to be fair, understanding and friendly.

Unfortunatly not everyone is fair, understanding and friendly which causes problems when a system such as the Millitary Honour system is introduced.

This new System mixed with unfair, unsupportive and sometimes agressive players can get Perfctly fine and nice players temporarily suspended for little to no reason.

I strongly belive a new and more reliable system should replace the current one as soon as possible.

TitaniumRadon #2 Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:22 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3341 battles
  • [_TDD_]
Don't worry about the Honour System becaues eventually it would reset.I had 7 bad ratings and 2 good ratings but it reset and I now have 9 good ratings and 3 bad ratings. Also people will eventually rate you good when you get high DMG and good among of kills.

pot_luck #3 Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18077 battles
  • [H3II]
I like the system but I don't abuse it.  To get a thumbs down from me you have to get very little damage points usually 0.  If the battle is won I issue no raspberries. On the same token to get a thumbs up you have to get at least twice the damage points i get. Even if the battle is lost if an enemy player does outstanding, (high damage large number of kills) I give him kudos usually followed with a friend request.   I have gotten some bad reports and some of them were not deserved others were.  All in all I like the system.

AN0224 #4 Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:28 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3366 battles
  • [P_E_F]
Ok. Thats is reassuring 

Wile_E_Warrior_Esq #5 Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:16 PM

Private

• Players
  • 15157 battles
  • [SWBG]
So why do the thumbs down ratings seem to take TWICE AS LONG to go away as the thumbs up ratings? It's a LAME system in an increasing LAME game.

Tomio_Hara #6 Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:22 PM

Monteagle madness

• Players
  • 17962 battles
  • [XWING]
Welcome to the forums. MH should be ignored for all practical purposes, it is basically personal rating rebranded.

Edited by Tomio_Hara, 14 July 2017 - 02:23 PM.

Tomio Hara was the chief of Japanese tank development during the pre war period and WWII

Linux_Rommel #7 Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:28 PM

Professor of Theoretical Quantum Memology

• Players
  • 12250 battles
  • [MERKZ]
http://forum.wotblit...ranking-system/

The EASIEST way to raise your winrate: https://www.youtube....h?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Sturmgeschutz1 #8 Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:50 PM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 31952 battles
  • [TKV]
You have to.... Farm for votes because you can get banned for unsporting conduct reputations after repeatedly destroying sensitive feeling nooooobs playing a big boys game on here. Get 4 kills no upvotes but they make it so 4 players can hate on you for taking them out. I don't shoot anymore. Now, I just advise.

mooshmellow #9 Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18817 battles
  • [MOM]
If you are camping in a TD and you do less than 2K damage, you EARN a thumbs down from me.  I don't mind camping, as long as you are taking and connecting on your shots.

Heavy_Metal_Tracks #10 Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:48 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3987 battles
  • [DERPS]
This is breeding a negativity in the GAME, that effects the player and therefore the bottom line of your business. Solution is to remove all negative thumbs and install a winning rating/thumbs. Lets say if the team rates you favorable on performance, a good rating for the day gets you a crate of goodies (gold, credits, surprises etc.). If the player is good he/she is rewarded accordingly. Obviously bad game play therefore will not net you anything.

heyyyyyyyyyyy #11 Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:50 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3361 battles
Finally somebody who feels my pain just the other day I was reported for not speeding to the front in a kv 4 and yet still doing significant damage people have told the other team to rate me badly because I was one of the last two the system is bad

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users