INVISIBLE CAMO?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

outersketcher #1 Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10230 battles
  • [COD-R]

I actauly PREFER the original colors of many of the tanks I drive without camo. They look GREAT. But then I have to put these camos on them to get that extra percentage. 

But.. what if you offered an invisible camo? Basically gives me the camo advantage but without actually changing the original look of the tank?

I'd pay gold for that.

Don't be seen. Don't get hit. Choose your shots carefully. And be PATIENT! You have 7 minutes for crying out loud!
Oh.. and don't get hit.  Did I mention "Don't get hit?"... Yah.. don't get hit.

(For someone with a signature like this.. I sure get a lot of "Steel Wall" medals. Ugh.)

Honoka_Kosaka #2 Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:12 PM

I don't even go in the forums that much.

• Players
  • 17651 battles
  • [MAHOU]
Or, you can just turn off the camo option in the settings. That works too.

"As long as we've got the determination, we can do anything!" - Kōsaka Honoka

One of the oldest players in the WoT community.

Joined 17/7/12 or 12/7/17. For you Americans: 7/17/12.

мαнσυ ∂єρυту 

BobboEvans #3 Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:14 PM

The Society is Real

• Players
  • 35402 battles
  • [VSOP]

View PostAya_Komichi, on 14 July 2017 - 08:12 PM, said:

Or, you can just turn off the camo option in the settings. That works too.

This^^^.  Feel free to send the gold to me, though.

I run on iPad gen 2 with everything set low and camo off (graphics only... I still get benefit).  I can't see camo on any tank except the ones with permanent camo.

Just say 'NO' to Vanity

outersketcher #4 Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10230 battles
  • [COD-R]

no no no.. what i MEAN is I want the ability to get that extra 3+ % of camo value. Without having to change the original look of the tank. Thats what I mean by invisible camo. 

Sure I can simply not apply camo.. but I want that extra little bit of advantage that running with it does. 

I love the camos.. they are the one thing I'll spend gold on. Even now. love the camo on my is2 and my e25, I dig the fun ones too. I just want the option to run an invisible one too so i can enjoy the advantages of running a camo, but be able to enjoy seeing the tank in its original form. 

Don't be seen. Don't get hit. Choose your shots carefully. And be PATIENT! You have 7 minutes for crying out loud!

(For someone with a signature like this.. I sure get a lot of "Steel Wall" medals. Ugh.)

Jrk9259 #5 Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:29 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 30821 battles
  • [CH]
You're not understanding what is being said.  In options there is a switch to prevent you from seeing camo on your or any vehicle.  The camo rating is still there.  It's an option for weaker devices so they don't bog down showing graphics you don't need.  Try it.

r4zrbl4de #6 Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:34 PM

Camo Fetish

• Players
  • 13747 battles
  • [ATLS]

View PostJrk9259, on 14 July 2017 - 02:29 PM, said:

You're not understanding what is being said.  In options there is a switch to prevent you from seeing camo on your or any vehicle.  The camo rating is still there.  It's an option for weaker devices so they don't bog down showing graphics you don't need.  Try it.

​^

It's a setting just like you can turn off grass in sniper mode or turn off supremacy

"First we will be best, and then we will be first." - Grant Tinke

Want to join Atlas? Click here for more info!

Custom camouflages and skins

outersketcher #7 Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10230 battles
  • [COD-R]

Thank you. I know that.. but I LIKE seeing the other camos on the other tanks.. and I LIKE seeing the other more fun camos on my other tanks. I dont want to have to switch the switch on and off in settings whenever I want to play a tank with its original looks among all the others sporting thier own fun camo.

Thank you guys for pointing that out. It IS an option true.

__BVZ24__ #8 Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:08 PM

Glass Cannon

• Players
  • 12386 battles
  • [EDGE]

I agree 

I like the flat beige on the American tanks but I also like the looks of the German tank camo.

I would support flat/solid color camo options.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users