Nothing is wrong with the game...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic

tcamp48 #1 Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:39 PM

Artista pazzo

• Players
  • 41054 battles
  • [III-Z]

It still plays the same way but with new maps, new equipment, new tanks....yada yada.....I'm tired of the doomsayers. THAT in itself takes away the fun.

So.....What is so insanely wrong with this game? Seriously? People come and go, aspects of the game play change minutely. The current player base is and has always been changing. It never stops. Inexperienced, non forum going tankers will always be there to mess with your game....BUT......what is ruined about the actual game?
Seriously, what? 

Here's a clue.....if you don't care for the game.....then don't play. Go away. Stop posting complaint after complaint after complaint and go away. Send in a ticket if you must, but stop the freaking whining already and play......or don't. It's not hard. 

If lively debate and discussion can be had then by all means, stay, play and let's work through the issues, but stop crying and stomping your collective feet. It's old.

~ Community Pledge Signer ~ [iii]

Premiums ~ M60  ~  T26E4 Super Pershing  ~  T34 (1776)  ~  IS-6  ~  IS-2Sh  ~  T-34-85 Rudy  ~  Tankenstein  ~  Kuro Mori Mine  ~  Excelsior  ~  Churchill III  ~  Ram II  ~  Pz. IV Hydrostat  ~  Pz IV Anko Sp ~ Hetzer Kame Sp ~ A-32  ~  Pz. B2  ~  T-127  ~  Ke-Ni Otsu

Proud Owner of the AMX 50 B!

mroth2130 #2 Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:42 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 33683 battles
  • [TIGRZ]

View Posttcamp48, on 15 July 2017 - 06:39 PM, said:

It still plays the same way but with new maps, new equipment, new tanks....yada yada.....I'm tired of the doomsayers. THAT in itself takes away the fun.

So.....What is so insanely wrong with this game? Seriously? People come and go, aspects of the game play change minutely. The current player base is and has always been changing. It never stops. Inexperienced, non forum going tankers will always be there to mess with your game....BUT......what is ruined about the actual game?
Seriously, what? 

Here's a clue.....if you don't care for the game.....then don't play. Go away. Stop posting complaint after complaint after complaint and go away. Send in a ticket if you must, but stop the freaking whining already and play......or don't. It's not hard. 

If lively debate and discussion can be had then by all means, stay, play and let's work through the issues, but stop crying and stomping your collective feet. It's old.

Is this a complaint?

DrFerd #3 Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:44 PM

Certified BlitzWeather Forecaster

• Players
  • 29966 battles
  • [LI-TR]
Not sure what I should call it then, but the lag and skipping definitely "aint right"

YouTube & Blog  https://ferdsquad.com 

TonnerreCadien #4 Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:49 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 32952 battles
  • [HAHA]

Here's an idea - if you don't like the complaining about the game in the forum, then don't create a special post to complain about it. The irony meter is spinning like crazy right now.

fMWfyks.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

tweek_1 #5 Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:49 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8673 battles
  • [LMFA0]

View Posttcamp48, on 15 July 2017 - 12:39 PM, said:

Seriously, what? 

Want a tissue?

tcamp48 #6 Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:51 PM

Artista pazzo

• Players
  • 41054 battles
  • [III-Z]

View Postmroth2130, on 15 July 2017 - 01:42 PM, said:

Is this a complaint?

Ironically enough, yes, it's redundant as far as complaints go, but the subject matter is different. Example: The many random, "I'm leaving" posts....WG does not care. At. All. Discuss the issues but leave the ultimatum posts at the door. 

Premiums ~ M60  ~  T26E4 Super Pershing  ~  T34 (1776)  ~  IS-6  ~  IS-2Sh  ~  T-34-85 Rudy  ~  Tankenstein  ~  Kuro Mori Mine  ~  Excelsior  ~  Churchill III  ~  Ram II  ~  Pz. IV Hydrostat  ~  Pz IV Anko Sp ~ Hetzer Kame Sp ~ A-32  ~  Pz. B2  ~  T-127  ~  Ke-Ni Otsu

tcamp48 #7 Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:52 PM

Artista pazzo

• Players
  • 41054 battles
  • [III-Z]

View PostDrFerd, on 15 July 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

Not sure what I should call it then, but the lag and skipping definitely "aint right"

Agreed. There's an issue I can get behind. It's all in the presentation though. If something is wrong, present it in the right fashion and the right channels. I just object to the freaking whining.

tcamp48 #8 Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:59 PM

Artista pazzo

• Players
  • 41054 battles
  • [III-Z]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 15 July 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

Here's an idea - if you don't like the complaining about the game in the forum, then don't create a special post to complain about it. The irony meter is spinning like crazy right now.

View Posttweek_1, on 15 July 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

Want a tissue?

Is this a complaint?

Okay, obviously this is falling on deaf ears and I won't keep it going. It's just not that hard to understand that if the game is being ruined then it just might be part of the player base that is the major contributor and cause of it.

Anyway.....good hunting. o7

RoadKutter #9 Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:00 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 23115 battles
  • [III-H]
Way too much whining. If all these kids hate the game so much why are they on the forums crying?  Go get a hobby i say.

If you give a man fire, he will be warm for a day. If you light a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.

mikesd1 #10 Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:19 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10533 battles
  • [WTFOX]

View Posttcamp48, on 15 July 2017 - 06:39 PM, said:

Seriously, what? 

I'm really not sure what game your referring to. If you mean the one where the multitude of players continue to pray for changes, only to go unresolved, where the WR has dropped like a stone and the cost of playing keeps going up. Where prizes earned go unfilled, spare parts take decades to earn then you must mean some other game. The players are still here dedicated to the game as ever, that's why they don't leave, even though they should. The players are customers paying the wages of the folks that created a good game. I think the those folks have forgotten this and have let greed take over. Working through the issues is a two way street and so far the vision has been one sided. And really is it crying, or crying to be heard.

solopido #11 Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18858 battles
  • [-INV-]
Here is one that is broken with the game. This guy was an E100 in a tier 9/10. With stats like these, which are actually quite common, he should not have even been able to reach tier 10. Looking forward to this new ranking system.

Attached Files

• Attached File   crap.jpg   65.98K

Edited by solopido, 15 July 2017 - 07:31 PM.

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #12 Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4806 battles
  • [PZC]

View Posttcamp48, on 15 July 2017 - 01:39 PM, said:

Seriously, what? 

PREACH IT BROTHA!

This is exacly what ive been saying about all the doomsayers, all the whinners, all the morons who say game is broken when really they are just players who arnt good at the game, and all the good players who complain that are really dead weights. What bothers me the MOST is when these people come HERE, and say "this game sucks, f u wargaming"

"This equipment is not fair and you suck wg"

"IM DONE, SCREW YOU WG"

Like you know what? Dont offer my man tcamp a tissue Tweek_1, save it for people like yourself, because IVE SEEN YOUR POSTS. Like the rest of these over privileged kids who think wargaming should give everyone enough spare parts to instantly upgrade ALL their tanks or think 3.8 3.9 broken, wargaming is RUSSIAN BIAS, like dude go cry somewhere else man. If you dont like how game is going,

LEAVE. Go play Minecraft or Clash of Clan. Tcamp keep speaking wisdom my friend. Remember that fools will always dispise it.

Is this a complaint?

It is. Complaning about all the negativity in forums against wargaming and against people who appreciate them and stand up for them.

View PostDrFerd, on 15 July 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

No game is perfect man. What to solve that? Get a better device, internet, or turn ur settings down. Very simple.

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 15 July 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

No Tonn, the irony is how he makes a thread about negative people, and then people like you post. Thats the oxymoron.

This crap on forums does need to stop. All people are doing is telling wargaming the community doesnt care about them and pretty f off.

That is certainly NOT how I feel, along with many others. I dont want morons saying dumb absolutely stupidity comments, that actually literally are not factual in any way, and will solve nothing, to speak on my behalf. You want too? Fine, free to do so, but people like tcamp, and people like me are gunna call you out on it.

So heres an idea- stop being negative and when there is a problem, be respectful. Pretty simple.

View Posttweek_1, on 15 July 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

Want a tissue?

Lol again, ive seen your posts. Save it for yourself.

Edited by Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou, 15 July 2017 - 07:41 PM.

He who walks blamelessly and does what is right
    and speaks truth in his heart;
 who does not slander with his tongue
    and does no evil to his neighbor,
    nor takes up a reproach against his friend;

in whose eyes a vile person is despised,
    but who honors those who fear the Lord;
who swears to his own hurt and does not change;
 who does not put out his money at interest
    and does not take a bribe against the innocent.
He who does these things shall never be moved.

CrimsonJaeger #13 Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:41 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7376 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postmikesd1, on 15 July 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

I'm really not sure what game your referring to. If you mean the one where the multitude of players continue to pray for changes, only to go unresolved, where the WR has dropped like a stone and the cost of playing keeps going up. Where prizes earned go unfilled, spare parts take decades to earn then you must mean some other game. The players are still here dedicated to the game as ever, that's why they don't leave, even though they should. The players are customers paying the wages of the folks that created a good game. I think the those folks have forgotten this and have let greed take over. Working through the issues is a two way street and so far the vision has been one sided. And really is it crying, or crying to be heard.

Well said. A lot of the forum complaints are valid. But ,as the op said, all in the delivery.

CAMPERS AND TATERS - Not just your run-of-the-mill tots.

'That dude(ette) spamming the SOS button at the beginning on a match? Let them go, that's their lemming call to arms and it's the fastest ticket back to the garage. "  Goat_Rodeo

king_tiger637 #14 Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:50 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5435 battles
  • [TBTH]
#downwithdoomsayers! #Downwithwhiners!

Everytime I use :trollface: you should not ever replies to it...it mean you're.....a....BASIC PLAYER! DUN DUN DUUNNNN!

Now entertain me by aruging, fighting and...crying?

I 07 you for making it this far, now do you want a badge or rep or a penny?

Seal is currently the only person who manage to read and finish everything in my signature! Will you? Going for no reputation point, being the most ignored forumers ever! Help by giving no rep point! Ignore me too!

4sfield #15 Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:53 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 24738 battles
  • [CRUEL]

I miss good games. They don't exist anymore. The recent changes to the game coupled with the inexperience of the playerbase has made gameplay predictable and stale. WG chose enabled it and It didn't have to be that way but that's the route they chose to take. I still have fun but only if I platoon. Solo games are the crap shoot that they are because the powers that be choosento coddle the weak and inexperienced.

I don't have to like it and I don't have to shut up about it. It's not my fault that they suck, it's theirs. They choose to ruin my experience just because they don't take it as seriously as I do or refuse to come to grips and shoulder any responsibility for helping a team win in a team game. I have a right to complain about those things. There is no excuse for ineptitude.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

TonnerreCadien #16 Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:54 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 32952 battles
  • [HAHA]
Ferranzo, please tell me English is your second language, because Man, do you ever butcher it. And when you call out others for being negative, but then proceed to call us all "morons" and "whinners" (as an aside, is that a whiny winner?), and "dead weights," it pretty much defeats your purpose. I still like this game, or I wouldn't be here. The deal is that I used to LOVE this game, and I wish WG would listen to the playerbase and take back some of the changes made in 3.8. It's really that simple.

fMWfyks.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #17 Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:57 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4806 battles
  • [PZC]

View Postmikesd1, on 15 July 2017 - 02:19 PM, said:

To help you clarify Mik and apparently Crimson, hes talking about this game.

Please, listen to the words im about to tell you. Understand this-

WR is not droping. This is true for people who arnt good at this game. Im almost a 60%er, a unicum. How? Because I changed my play style and now I win more. Simple as that. If you dont believe me, ADD ME, and I will platoon with you and SHOW you. Saying that wr is dropping for people because of wargaming is just simply not true.

Now please, PAY, ATTENTION, to this part as well. This is important for people to understand:

Why is wargaming ignoring people? I can tell you. They are ignoring alot of the community because, listen,

People, do not simple voice there problem, but they say HORRIBLE THINGS to the staff at wargaming, demanding justice while calling them insults. Do not say people are simply 'praying' for changes, because that is complete and utter bull crap from what IVE seen.

Want a prime example? The crate bug from yesterday. Go ahead. Look at ALL the comments. Do you think if wargaming saw hundreds of people say, "I did mission but didnt get chests" they wouldnt fix or reimburse? When have they ever done something like that? And yet here are people on forums, cussing them out, saying horrible things about them, and everyone is surprised that wargaming is ignoring the community. Like you are that surprised? Ive been saying this for awhile: If you have a problem, ask with respect, NOT insults, not non factual claims, just address the issue and ask for help and realize there are hundreds of people doing the same thing. They cannnot, respond to everyone.

Please take what I say and think about it.

Regards,

Ferranzo

king_tiger637 #18 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:02 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5435 battles
  • [TBTH]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 15 July 2017 - 07:54 PM, said:

Ferranzo, please tell me English is your second language, because Man, do you ever butcher it. And when you call out others for being negative, but then proceed to call us all "morons" and "whinners" (as an aside, is that a whiny winner?), and "dead weights," it pretty much defeats your purpose. I still like this game, or I wouldn't be here. The deal is that I used to LOVE this game, and I wish WG would listen to the playerbase and take back some of the changes made in 3.8. It's really that simple.

Spelling or grammers does not matter on this topic, this is just forums, not for just English grammer speaking people,  he may just type fast, auto correct and many more, so no correction or just talking English grammer there. This is for everyone, not grammer speaking English people.

Edited by king_tiger637, 15 July 2017 - 08:03 PM.

Everytime I use :trollface: you should not ever replies to it...it mean you're.....a....BASIC PLAYER! DUN DUN DUUNNNN!

Now entertain me by aruging, fighting and...crying?

I 07 you for making it this far, now do you want a badge or rep or a penny?

Seal is currently the only person who manage to read and finish everything in my signature! Will you? Going for no reputation point, being the most ignored forumers ever! Help by giving no rep point! Ignore me too!

zeur0sis #19 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:02 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12449 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 July 2017 - 02:34 PM, said:

PREACH IT BROTHA!

like dude go cry somewhere else man. If you dont like how game is going

LEAVE. Go play Minecraft or Clash of Clan. Tcamp keep speaking wisdom my friend. Remember that fools will always dispise it.

No game is perfect man. What to solve that? Get a better device, internet, or turn ur settings down. Very simple.

I dont want morons saying dumb absolutely stupidity comments, that actually literally are not factual in any way

http://forum.wotblit...ost__p__1250802

Here's a link for the lag problem that you think is just people whining.  Try doing a little research next time.    It also sounds like you're trying to get rid or silence people that don't think the way you do.   Wonder why that is?

"Mm sucks just like u r face.    Now Go cry on tissue not here." ~ raj

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #20 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:06 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4806 battles
  • [PZC]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 15 July 2017 - 02:54 PM, said:

Acually my english is quite fine, thanks for your concern though :)

You can call what im doing what you want man. Whining winner? Nah but I am whining about the whiners who whine about business they shouldnt whine about. (Lol see i can be funny too!)

And i dont call people dead weights, i borrowed that term from the negative comments ive read, so no actually my good man, it does not defeat my propose. (Or should I say doesn't, or has has not doesnt wansnt? Please dont punish my english sensei :( )

I still really enjoy the game. And 3.8 REALLY, is not that bad man. Why do you want to use stabs, vents, and rammer, for 95% of your tanks? That was point of 3.8 i dont see anything wrong, except spare parts timer, with it.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users