• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic

TonnerreCadien #21 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:09 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 30741 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Postking_tiger637, on 15 July 2017 - 02:02 PM, said:

Spelling or grammers does not matter on this topic, this is just forums, not for just English grammer speaking people,  he may just type fast, auto correct and many more, so no correction or just talking English grammer there. This is for everyone, not grammer speaking English people.

Are you playing me here, or are you serious?

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

Oubliez pas que je suis l'oeuf de la grosse poule, moi.

zeur0sis #22 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:10 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10137 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 July 2017 - 02:57 PM, said:

. Im almost a 60%er, a unicum.

You are not even close    You're highest tank is a tier 8 and you have a 49% winrate in it 

"Mm sucks just like u r face.    Now Go cry on tissue not here." ~ raj

TonnerreCadien #23 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:11 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 30741 battles
  • [HAHA]
Edited to say: D'oh!

Edited by TonnerreCadien, 15 July 2017 - 08:12 PM.

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #24 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:12 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4432 battles
  • [O_C_S]

View Postzeur0sis, on 15 July 2017 - 03:02 PM, said:

http://forum.wotblit...ost__p__1250802

Here's a link for the lag problem that you think is just people whining.  Try doing a little research next time.    It also sounds like you're trying to get rid or silence people that don't think the way you do.   Wonder why that is?

The problem is i can't account for his end of the connection. Yes i have occasional ghost shell, but there isnt going to be games like this on a mobile device 100% lag free. Im on a tablet and I have almost 0 lag at 60 fps max graphics. I do know lag spikes from new updates but me, or anyone in my clan, has not had lag problems :/ If there is, Wargaming will obviously and probably is as we speak trying to fix it.

He who walks blamelessly and does what is right
    and speaks truth in his heart;
 who does not slander with his tongue
    and does no evil to his neighbor,
    nor takes up a reproach against his friend;

in whose eyes a vile person is despised,
    but who honors those who fear the Lord;
who swears to his own hurt and does not change;
 who does not put out his money at interest
    and does not take a bribe against the innocent.
He who does these things shall never be moved.

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #25 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:13 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4432 battles
  • [O_C_S]

View Postzeur0sis, on 15 July 2017 - 03:10 PM, said:

You are not even close    You're highest tank is a tier 8 and you have a 49% winrate in it 

L0l i have over a 59% wr. I have 60% wr in tiers 1-5 and almost 6 and am working my way up. So yes, I am almost Unicum.

Edited by Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou, 15 July 2017 - 08:15 PM.

CrimsonJaeger #26 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:17 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6661 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 July 2017 - 11:57 AM, said:

To help you clarify Mik and apparently Crimson, hes talking about this game.

Please, listen to the words im about to tell you. Understand this-

WR is not droping. This is true for people who arnt good at this game. Im almost a 60%er, a unicum. How? Because I changed my play style and now I win more. Simple as that. If you dont believe me, ADD ME, and I will platoon with you and SHOW you. Saying that wr is dropping for people because of wargaming is just simply not true.

Now please, PAY, ATTENTION, to this part as well. This is important for people to understand:

Why is wargaming ignoring people? I can tell you. They are ignoring alot of the community because, listen,

People, do not simple voice there problem, but they say HORRIBLE THINGS to the staff at wargaming, demanding justice while calling them insults. Do not say people are simply 'praying' for changes, because that is complete and utter bull crap from what IVE seen.

Want a prime example? The crate bug from yesterday. Go ahead. Look at ALL the comments. Do you think if wargaming saw hundreds of people say, "I did mission but didnt get chests" they wouldnt fix or reimburse? When have they ever done something like that? And yet here are people on forums, cussing them out, saying horrible things about them, and everyone is surprised that wargaming is ignoring the community. Like you are that surprised? Ive been saying this for awhile: If you have a problem, ask with respect, NOT insults, not non factual claims, just address the issue and ask for help and realize there are hundreds of people doing the same thing. They cannnot, respond to everyone.

Please take what I say and think about it.

Regards,

Ferranzo

Hold on just a second there, cupcake. I said nothing to be included in your statement other than that some, some of the complaints were valid. In this specific thread, you are the one throwing insults around. Pot meet kettle, because your behavior is just as bad. As I EXPLICITLY stated, it's all in the delivery. Apparently you fail at reading comprehension with my simple two line statement as badly as you do at spelling and grammar.

CAMPERS AND TATERS - Not just your run-of-the-mill tots.

'That dude(ette) spamming the SOS button at the beginning on a match? Let them go, that's their lemming call to arms and it's the fastest ticket back to the garage. "  Goat_Rodeo

CrimsonJaeger #27 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:18 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6661 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postking_tiger637, on 15 July 2017 - 12:02 PM, said:

Spelling or grammers does not matter on this topic, this is just forums, not for just English grammer speaking people,  he may just type fast, auto correct and many more, so no correction or just talking English grammer there. This is for everyone, not grammer speaking English people.

Yes it does. No one takes you seriously and it shows your overall level of intelligence or that you're flat out lazy. Try that garbage in the professional world, see how long it is before you get fired.

Edited by CrimsonJaeger, 15 July 2017 - 08:18 PM.

'That dude(ette) spamming the SOS button at the beginning on a match? Let them go, that's their lemming call to arms and it's the fastest ticket back to the garage. "  Goat_Rodeo

4sfield #28 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:19 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 23894 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 July 2017 - 03:13 PM, said:

L0l i have over a 59% wr. I have 60% wr in tiers 1-5 and almost 6 and am working my way up. So yes, I am almost Unicum.

No, your'e not.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #29 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:20 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4432 battles
  • [O_C_S]

View Post4sfield, on 15 July 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

No, your'e not.

....my account is Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou please look at correct account.

CrimsonJaeger #30 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:27 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6661 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Post4sfield, on 15 July 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

No, your'e not.

This. Which proves my other point. A lot of the peeps on here go SEAL clubbing at 6, you know, like triarii, purp, prammo. Go match some of them sometime. Watch your "I'm nearly a UNICUM" status drop like a catholic girl's panties. Please.

Consumer's complain. It's their right and duty. It's how changes are brought about. From your last post you sound ignorant of that. You also sound like the same lame wgn apologists who kept arguing with everyone when 3.8 dropped. Spare me.

zeur0sis #31 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:28 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10137 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 July 2017 - 03:13 PM, said:

Thank you for that

"Mm sucks just like u r face.    Now Go cry on tissue not here." ~ raj

DerpytrollerZ #32 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5650 battles
  • [FLEET]

Ok, just a few simple points i want to say.

1. Lag is literally horrible right now. I don't get ping spikes in any other game but WOT Blitz and the ping spikes just started recently. (It seems that a lot of people also have this problem.

2. Spare parts are way too hard to earn. IDGAF about the compensation even though i'd like some more, but if it takes MONTHS of grinding just for me to max out all of my tanks, theres a problem here. I've sold at least 20 tanks by now just because of spare parts problems. Its not pretty.

3. WG doesn't even care enough to train its staff properly. CC_Sly wasn't able to get tourneys working because he didn't have the training or experience. Meanwhile Niora seems to be doing just fine right now (still waiting to be confirmed through the 1st tourney). If the tourney works, that means WG didn't give a crap to train Sly. If it doesn't that means WG is trash at coding. 

4. Various glitches and anomalies. I'm talking about the M60 debacle here. The Fearless and Snowstorm 2014 getting resold. The crates not getting given when we fulfilled the requirements. Random stuff like this that makes the game slightly more painful. 

The only reason i haven't quit is because i still enjoy the game and its better than WT. At the same time, i would like to see Blitz become better instead of it dying down more with the bad updates. 

F*** WG am i right?

_Steel_slayer_the_reroll #33 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:29 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1178 battles
  • [KR0NO]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 July 2017 - 12:20 PM, said:

....my account is Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou please look at correct account.

No. Sorry to put it bluntly. You're not unicum. Not even close. Your stats: https://www.blitzsta...o_JesusLovesYou

You do well in tiers 1-3, but your skills drop off at tiers 4+. At tier 8, whilst driving the most OP tank possible, the IS3 Defender, you only manage a 49% WR, with average dmg of 1194. A unicum is someone who is well-rounded and is good at every. Single. Tier. Look at my stats. I have 60%+ wr, but I'm not a unicum. I can't throw even my own weight in tier 8. It's not the numbers sometimes, mate. Sometimes, you've got to look a little deeper and do some analyzing. So, no, you're not a unicum. Your stats certainly are improving, but you're nowhere near CLOSE to being a unicum.

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #34 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4432 battles
  • [O_C_S]

View PostCrimsonJaeger, on 15 July 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

Hold on just a second there, cupcake. I said nothing to be included in your statement other than that some, some of the complaints were valid. In this specific thread, you are the one throwing insults around. Pot meet kettle, because your behavior is just as bad. As I EXPLICITLY stated, it's all in the delivery. Apparently you fail at reading comprehension with my simple two line statement as badly as you do at spelling and grammar.

View PostCrimsonJaeger, on 15 July 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

Yes it does. No one takes you seriously and it shows your overall level of intelligence or that you're flat out lazy. Try that garbage in the professional world, see how long it is before you get fired.

Howdy :)

So first off im not a cupcake. Im a human being. Now you said your not included in that statement. Ok correct me if im wrong but you said, "well said". Im sorry because as you said my intelligence is low and I may not understand, but in the " professional world " im pretty sure that means you agree with what he said. I could be wrong though right? And see i DONT agree with what he said, and because you gave him approval I made message specifically for the people who agree with that statement. Now here is funny part again, you said im the only one here insulting people. CLEARLY you either ignored about the last page of posts or simply didnt read, and missed your own comment saying i have bad grammar, when i dont, and saying im pretty much stupid. I was very polite to you and Mik and here you are calling me names. So how are you saying im the only one doing it? See what your doing is reading and comprehending what you want too hear. Its called 'selective hearing'. So dont accuse me of being a pot mrs kettle when your the one calling me stupid. People like you need to stop spreading negativity.

Oh and btw im not a seal clubber. I play above tier 5. See what im doing is 'climbing the ladder'. Until I hit 60% in a tier, i dont move up. Nice comment about Catholic girls though. Really shows your intellect

Edited by Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou, 15 July 2017 - 08:39 PM.

CrimsonJaeger #35 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:39 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6661 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Post_Steel_slayer_the_reroll, on 15 July 2017 - 12:29 PM, said:

No. Sorry to put it bluntly. You're not unicum. Not even close. Your stats: https://www.blitzsta...o_JesusLovesYou

You do well in tiers 1-3, but your skills drop off at tiers 4+. At tier 8, whilst driving the most OP tank possible, the IS3 Defender, you only manage a 49% WR, with average dmg of 1194. A unicum is someone who is well-rounded and is good at every. Single. Tier. Look at my stats. I have 60%+ wr, but I'm not a unicum. I can't throw even my own weight in tier 8. It's not the numbers sometimes, mate. Sometimes, you've got to look a little deeper and do some analyzing. So, no, you're not a unicum. Your stats certainly are improving, but you're nowhere near CLOSE to being a unicum.

Thank you. The minute he started spewing "I'm a UNICUM!!!! LOLOLOL, LOOK AT ME !!!" I stopped listening to his garbage.

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #36 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:44 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4432 battles
  • [O_C_S]

View Post_Steel_slayer_the_reroll, on 15 July 2017 - 03:29 PM, said:

ok man, just fyi, i have 60% wr in tiers 1-5, and almost 6. I have low win rate in defender because i played and wasnt ready for tier 8. Unicum, is blue numbers bud. Plain and simply. I dont care about your semantics :) Because next thing you guys will say is i dont have enough battles. Bottom line im better then over 90% of people in NA, so shove it :) Im a good player, and could care less about personal opinionated semantics

_Steel_slayer_the_reroll #37 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:46 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1178 battles
  • [KR0NO]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 July 2017 - 12:44 PM, said:

ok man, just fyi, i have 60% wr in tiers 1-5, and almost 6. I have low win rate in defender because i played and wasnt ready for tier 8. Unicum, is blue numbers bud. Plain and simply. I dont care about your semantics :) Because next thing you guys will say is i dont have enough battles. Bottom line im better then over 90% of people in NA, so shove it :) Im a good player, and could care less about personal opinionated semantics

Ah. Looks like we have another General_Big_Ben here. Are you his successor?

CrimsonJaeger #38 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:47 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6661 battles
  • [SPUDX]

b. bw bwa. bwahahahahahahhahahhahaaha. This is the funniest thing you've posted. By far. Not to be taken seriously. Srsly. Serious cat is serious.

_Steel_slayer_the_reroll #39 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:49 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1178 battles
  • [KR0NO]

Mate..... listen. You've platooned over 50% of your games,  and you play the majority of your games in tiers 1-4. You're improving, but you're not good. And no, unicum is not blue. Blue is "Great". Unicum is "Light Purple". Don't make claims that you're "almost a unicum", or "Shove it.....I'm a good player". Such statements are simply not true. Again. You're improving,  but you're not good. You're a long way from unicum, but keep working on your fundamentals (hull down,  sidescraping, etc), and you'll be a unicum one day.  But for now? No. You're not a unicum.

TonnerreCadien #40 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:50 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 30741 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 July 2017 - 02:44 PM, said:

I am generally uncomfortable talking about stats, because mine are nothing to shout about, but I think the shades of purple are unicum, not the blue?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users