• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #41 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:50 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4432 battles
  • [PZC]

View Post_Steel_slayer_the_reroll, on 15 July 2017 - 03:46 PM, said:

Ah. Looks like we have another General_Big_Ben here. Are you his successor?

View PostCrimsonJaeger, on 15 July 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

b. bw bwa. bwahahahahahahhahahhahaaha. This is the funniest thing you've posted. By far. Not to be taken seriously. Srsly. Serious cat is serious.

I see nothing but opinions. Everyone is entitled to them. So when you have facts and not feelings to say im not a good player, then please, feel free to prove me wrong if you can.

Regards'

Ferranzo

Edited by Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou, 15 July 2017 - 08:51 PM.

He who walks blamelessly and does what is right
    and speaks truth in his heart;
 who does not slander with his tongue
    and does no evil to his neighbor,
    nor takes up a reproach against his friend;

in whose eyes a vile person is despised,
    but who honors those who fear the Lord;
who swears to his own hurt and does not change;
 who does not put out his money at interest
    and does not take a bribe against the innocent.
He who does these things shall never be moved.

zeur0sis #42 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:51 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10137 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 July 2017 - 03:44 PM, said:

ok man, just fyi, i have 60% wr in tiers 1-5, and almost 6. I have low win rate in defender because i played and wasnt ready for tier 8. Unicum, is blue numbers bud. Plain and simply. I dont care about your semantics :) Because next thing you guys will say is i dont have enough battles. Bottom line im better then over 90% of people in NA, so shove it :) Im a good player, and could care less about personal opinionated semantics

...and the material just keeps coming 

"Mm sucks just like u r face.    Now Go cry on tissue not here." ~ raj

_blimster_ #43 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23785 battles
  • [COD-X]
U all need some boot y

CrimsonJaeger #44 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:53 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6661 battles
  • [SPUDX]
I see this  degenerating to the level of the moron on the forums who claimed he loved Stalinist Russia because they "respected" everyone. Some people won't see truth if you hit them with it. But you go ahead there, Ferranzo, make up your own reality. Ill wait here for you.

CAMPERS AND TATERS - Not just your run-of-the-mill tots.

'That dude(ette) spamming the SOS button at the beginning on a match? Let them go, that's their lemming call to arms and it's the fastest ticket back to the garage. "  Goat_Rodeo

_Steel_slayer_the_reroll #45 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:54 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1178 battles
  • [KR0NO]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 July 2017 - 12:50 PM, said:

I see nothing but opinions. Everyone is entitled to them. So when you have facts and not feelings to say im not a good player, then please, feel free to prove me wrong if you can.

Regards'

Ferranzo

I don't understand.  You rag on people for not reading other people's posts, but you can't exactly read either, can you? Go back to Page 2. I provided a quick analysis of your stats, and why you aren't, as you claim, "almost a unicum." Those aren't opinions.  What I wrote was not an opinion. It was what I deduced and analyzed, based off of your stats. And what are stats, to you? Are they opinions, also?

CrimsonJaeger #46 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:56 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6661 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Post_Steel_slayer_the_reroll, on 15 July 2017 - 12:54 PM, said:

I don't understand.  You rag on people for not reading other people's posts, but you can't exactly read either, can you? Go back to Page 2. I provided a quick analysis of your stats, and why you aren't, as you claim, "almost a unicum." Those aren't opinions.  What I wrote was not an opinion. It was what I deduced and analyzed, based off of your stats. And what are stats, to you? Are they opinions, also?

And he wonders why grammar, spelling and reading comprehension are important. The irony here is overwhelming.

'That dude(ette) spamming the SOS button at the beginning on a match? Let them go, that's their lemming call to arms and it's the fastest ticket back to the garage. "  Goat_Rodeo

YuvBnJudged #47 Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5398 battles
  • [WHC]

View Posttcamp48, on 15 July 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

Okay, obviously this is falling on deaf ears and I won't keep it going. It's just not that hard to understand that if the game is being ruined then it just might be part of the player base that is the major contributor and cause of it.

Anyway.....good hunting. o7

well said. too many people pissing and moaning about nothing. the players that are most upset are all the has been in here that can’t win with a souped up tank. wannabes and has been, see ya!

1011700835.png

Icecold7181 #48 Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9130 battles
  • [DS]
Get out you complainer

tcamp48 #49 Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:03 PM

Artista pazzo

• Players
  • 38711 battles
  • [III-Z]

...okay...I think this may have been blown way out of proportion. My intention wasn't to start a flame war among the ranks. We're all here because we love the game and the camaraderie. My main point, is that complaining to WG, i.e. calling them names, threatening to leave, slandering the company etc... is not the proper way to get things done. Go to the mods, send in tickets, write constructive posts or any other number of possibly effective ways to affect change and see what happens. Negativity here won't do any good. The violently squeaky wheel often finds itself alone because no one wants to stick around and listen to it.... that's all I'm saying. 

Take care out there and have some fun alright? o7

~ Community Pledge Signer ~ [iii]

Premiums ~ M60  ~  T26E4 Super Pershing  ~  T34 (1776)  ~  IS-6  ~  IS-2Sh  ~  T-34-85 Rudy  ~  Tankenstein  ~  Kuro Mori Mine  ~  Excelsior  ~  Churchill III  ~  Ram II  ~  Pz. IV Hydrostat  ~  Pz IV Anko Sp ~ Hetzer Kame Sp ~ A-32  ~  Pz. B2  ~  T-127  ~  Ke-Ni Otsu

Proud Owner of the AMX 50 B!

SpartacusDiablo #50 Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]
I can complain and enjoy the game at the same time.

* I enjoy the game.
* I despise update 3.8 and everything that has followed.
* I will continue to voice my displeasure at the direction the game has gone whenever possible.
* I will not spend anymore money with Wargaming on any platform
* I will continue to play and enjoy the game that I've invested money and time into.

Enjoying the game and being upset with the direction it has gone are not mutually exclusive.

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

CrimsonJaeger #51 Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:14 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6661 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Posttcamp48, on 15 July 2017 - 01:03 PM, said:

...okay...I think this may have been blown way out of proportion. My intention wasn't to start a flame war among the ranks. We're all here because we love the game and the camaraderie. My main point, is that complaining to WG, i.e. calling them names, threatening to leave, slandering the company etc... is not the proper way to get things done. Go to the mods, send in tickets, write constructive posts or any other number of possibly effective ways to affect change and see what happens. Negativity here won't do any good. The violently squeaky wheel often finds itself alone because no one wants to stick around and listen to it.... that's all I'm saying. 

Take care out there and have some fun alright? o7

I agree with you. Complaining is fine, no need to be ugly. Voice your point and be done. I just don't like it when arrogant people come out saying everyone else doesn't have a right to complain. Or that their semi "unicum" status makes them worth listening to.

Dufos #52 Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:19 PM

slow Löwe bro

• Players
  • 23570 battles
  • [-7-]

With all due respect, who are you to control what people post on the forums? As long as the post is within forum rules, people can post whatever they want. If you don't like the negativity within the post, don't click on it. Unless you're some sort of authoritative figure in an authoritative society, you have no right to control what people say.

Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Edited by Volier_Zcit, 16 July 2017 - 06:46 PM.

acrisis #53 Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

Confusing topic ... and rerolls claiming to almost be unicums  ...

There is so much wrong woth the game, and WG's MO vs long standing players that hundreds of people have weighed in on, and left the game over ... but no, there are no problems, it is just whining ... 

:facepalm:

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #54 Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:38 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4432 battles
  • [PZC]
I never said that because i have good stats i should be heard. My original post was agreeing with tcamp. Me standing up saying you shouldnt say things like f u wargaming isnt you shouldnt post your opinions. People should be decent and not say terrible things. Does anyone not agree or am I missing something here because serveral of you have done nothing but insult me and argue. Clearly people are missing the main point. WR means nothing in grand sceme of things. So why are you people attacking me o.O?

4sfield #55 Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:47 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 23894 battles
  • [CRUEL]
  Hugs for everybody.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

CrimsonJaeger #56 Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6661 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 July 2017 - 11:34 AM, said:

PREACH IT BROTHA!

This is exacly what ive been saying about all the doomsayers, all the whinners, all the morons who say game is broken when really they are just players who arnt good at the game, and all the good players who complain that are really dead weights. What bothers me the MOST is when these people come HERE, and say "this game sucks, f u wargaming"

"This equipment is not fair and you suck wg"

"IM DONE, SCREW YOU WG"

Like you know what? Dont offer my man tcamp a tissue Tweek_1, save it for people like yourself, because IVE SEEN YOUR POSTS. Like the rest of these over privileged kids who think wargaming should give everyone enough spare parts to instantly upgrade ALL their tanks or think 3.8 3.9 broken, wargaming is RUSSIAN BIAS, like dude go cry somewhere else man. If you dont like how game is going,

LEAVE. Go play Minecraft or Clash of Clan. Tcamp keep speaking wisdom my friend. Remember that fools will always dispise it.

It is. Complaning about all the negativity in forums against wargaming and against people who appreciate them and stand up for them.

No game is perfect man. What to solve that? Get a better device, internet, or turn ur settings down. Very simple.

No Tonn, the irony is how he makes a thread about negative people, and then people like you post. Thats the oxymoron.

This crap on forums does need to stop. All people are doing is telling wargaming the community doesnt care about them and pretty f off.

That is certainly NOT how I feel, along with many others. I dont want morons saying dumb absolutely stupidity comments, that actually literally are not factual in any way, and will solve nothing, to speak on my behalf. You want too? Fine, free to do so, but people like tcamp, and people like me are gunna call you out on it.

So heres an idea- stop being negative and when there is a problem, be respectful. Pretty simple.

Lol again, ive seen your posts. Save it for yourself.

Wait for it.... and now! Why are people attacking me? waaahhh! Here's a wah burger and french cries, junior.

I put your relevant statements in bold. Arrogant much? I would have changed it to comic sans, but really, i can't be bothered. 

You cast disparaging remarks all over the place and think no one is, to use your words "gunna call you on it"?

Just stop. The more you go on the bigger a fool you sound like.

Edited by CrimsonJaeger, 15 July 2017 - 09:55 PM.

CrimsonJaeger #57 Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:56 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6661 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Post4sfield, on 15 July 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:

Hugs for everybody.

Only if i get my chest with the hugs.

Wait that sounded weird. My chest is fine. tyvm. Stop looking at it :hiding:

DerpytrollerZ #58 Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5650 battles
  • [FLEET]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 July 2017 - 09:38 PM, said:

I never said that because i have good stats i should be heard. My original post was agreeing with tcamp. Me standing up saying you shouldnt say things like f u wargaming isnt you shouldnt post your opinions. People should be decent and not say terrible things. Does anyone not agree or am I missing something here because serveral of you have done nothing but insult me and argue. Clearly people are missing the main point. WR means nothing in grand sceme of things. So why are you people attacking me o.O?

Agreeing in a really non-constructive way. You also tried to use your stats as a way to communicate that someone is wrong and being arrogant by claiming to be "unicum". Now you're wondering why people are hating?

F*** WG am i right?

Even though i don't give a flying flip about my stats, i like looking at them sometimes so ^^^ this damn thing is back in my sig

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #59 Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:59 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4432 battles
  • [PZC]

View PostCrimsonJaeger, on 15 July 2017 - 04:54 PM, said:

Wait for it.... and now! Why are people attacking me? waaahhh! Here's a wah burger and french cries, junior.

I put your relevant statements in bold. Arrogant much? I would have changed it to comic sans, but really, i can't be bothered. 

You cast disparaging remarks all over the place and think no one is, to use your words "gunna call you on it"?

Just stop. The more you go on the bigger a fool you sound like.

And how is what I said wrong? People DO say completely stupid comments and IT DOES need to stop. I love how you bolded what I said, and not why I said it to begin with. Your the one talking about catholic girl panties, as if thats anywhere appropriate to even talk about. You are right, I can be arrogant, and its because im confident in what I say and believe in decency. So dont attack my character when yours yourself is no better.

CrimsonJaeger #60 Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:06 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6661 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 15 July 2017 - 01:59 PM, said:

And how is what I said wrong? People DO say completely stupid comments and IT DOES need to stop. I love how you bolded what I said, and not why I said it to begin with. Your the one talking about catholic girl panties, as if thats anywhere appropriate to even talk about. You are right, I can be arrogant, and its because im confident in what I say and believe in decency. So dont attack my character when yours yourself is no better.

LOLOLOL oh boy. Thanks. I'm sorry you feel my metaphor was inappropriate, kiddo. Welcome to the real world. Adults play here. You don't like it, don't read it. I attacked no one without provocation, merely pointed out the ludicrous statements you made and why. Arrogance is not a positive character trait sweetheart. And sigh, like most people with the whole jesus monkier thing going on, you are full of hypocrisy. See your sig, first line, not exactly walking blamelessly are you kiddo.

Oh yeah, and see, since i wear panties, and am catholic, i get the humor there. Now, might want to run along before you get verbally spanked by a girl. I'm being nice here. Trust me. She hulk smash and you are digging a hole.

Edited by CrimsonJaeger, 15 July 2017 - 10:09 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users