photoshoot media

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Knight350 #1 Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:07 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14700 battles
  • [_DX2_]

So a brilliant idea of mine for any who want a wallpaper that can impress a few people. 

Sometime tomorrow, I'll be hosting an open training room named "IS Photoshoot!" in which we'll be taking most of the IS-series tanks, excluding the IS-3 Defender and IS-2Sh, and lining them up in order of their designation (I.E IS-3, IS-4, IS-5, etc). I will need help from someone who has access to some form of free cam spectator mode. PM me if you have any idea who has free cam spec mode or if there's a list. After the photoshoot, the spec cameraman can email anybody interested in using what should be a pretty cool wallpaper for your device. 

There are a couple of guide lines for using your tank. Camos aren't recommended as they take away from the design of the tank they're on. The only exception is the IS-2 Berlin version and IS-7 "Battle Hardened". If requested, another photoshoot may be done for all the KV series vehicles at some point and possibly a photo shoot of all Tier X mediums.

Another special request is the use of camos on the tanks but only if the vote of the players in the room is an overwhelming majority.

I hope to see you all there! I'll have the room open sometime around 5 o'clock P.M., Pacific Time tomorrow. For those who live in different time zones in the United States, this is, in order, 6 P.M. Mountain Time, 7 P.M. Central Time, 8 P.M. East Coast Time. 

PM me in the forums if you have any questions!

Edited by Knight350, 16 July 2017 - 02:02 AM.

https://wotbstars.co...&geo=NA&lng=eng

"You may wanna clam up. Tier Xers are serious asf" -lordofthedawn

Lemme rustle your jimmies. I swear it won't annoy you. Much.

Being a unicum would be boring. That's why I'm not a unicum.

Derp guns reign supreme!

supercessna1959 #2 Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:05 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9810 battles
  • [AFT]

View PostKnight350, on 15 July 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

So a brilliant idea of mine for any who want a wallpaper that can impress a few people. 

Sometime today, I'll be hosting an open training room named "IS Photoshoot!" in which we'll be taking most of the IS-series tanks, excluding the IS-3 Defender and IS-2Sh, and lining them up in order of their designation (I.E IS-3, IS-4, IS-5, etc). I will need help from someone who has access to some form of free cam spectator mode. PM me if you have any idea who has free cam spec mode or if there's a list. After the photoshoot, the spec cameraman can email anybody interested in using what should be a pretty cool wallpaper for your device. 

There are a couple of guide lines for using your tank. Camos aren't recommended as they take away from the design of the tank they're on. The only exception is the IS-2 Berlin version and IS-7 "Battle Hardened". If requested, another photoshoot may be done for all the KV series vehicles at some point and possibly a photo shoot of all Tier X mediums.

Another special request is the use of camos on the tanks but only if the vote of the players in the room is an overwhelming majority.

I hope to see you all there! I'll have the room open sometime around 5 o'clock P.M., Pacific Time tomorrow. For those who live in different time zones in the United States, this is, in order, 6 P.M. Mountain Time, 7 P.M. Central Time, 8 P.M. East Coast Time. 

PM me in the forums if you have any questions!

cool, i'll keep that in mind.

Hans, get the Luger.

NOTE: On discord im known as Rio_grande if you are trying to find me.

Ruby_Rose_ #3 Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8773 battles
  • [FLEET]
Same

Made by Panbun

"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is

like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian."
Want a RWBY signature?
Here

Clan Recruitment: Here    Discord:   FLEET   ARMDA