COD COD-R COD-S COD-X

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

john_bond_16_pc #1 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:17 PM

The name's bond...John bond.

• Players
  • 10906 battles
  • [COD-X]

This is COD-R apart of the COD family (COD COD-R COD-S) we are a chill but competitive clan  

PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:

Very active-DAILY if possible; DONT be an obnoxious troll EVER; Participate in chat; Help fellow clan member improve by tooning; Be laid back and enjoy the game; NO DRAMA

STAT REQUIREMENTS:

Must have 3000 games

Avg tier of 5+

Avg dmg per tier of 175

example: avg tier of 6 would be 1050 (6x175)

we use discord and are active in tourneys

Family to COD COD-S COD-X           

if you want to join please contact poop_of_death or myself on the forums or in game I will be on the forums more than he will, o7 to all and hope to see you in the clan soon!

P.S. We have the IS5 unlocked! 

P.S. COD-X is our tourney clan if you are serious about tourneys please contact me or poop_of_death and we can talk it out.

Well John, people have different priorities. Some are here to drive historical tanks and have fun, others for the glorious color coded numbers and other for the relationships and friends they've made. The middle group are the ones who'll say they can't play due to 3.8, they're afraid of having smaller numbers than everyone else and of losing the imaginary position they have. They're also the same people who immediately pull stats into any discussion so that they can try to discredit the other side. I will admit I have good stats but I honestly am here for tanks and fun. Once this game becomes anything other than that I'm out but until then I'm here to stay. 

Ptank2012

Stats:                                                                                                

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:23 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 17707 battles
  • [ST2RM]

View Postjohn_bond_16_pc, on 17 July 2017 - 06:17 AM, said:

This is COD-R apart of the COD family (COD COD-R COD-S) we are a chill but competitive clan  

PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:

Very active-DAILY if possible; DONT be an obnoxious troll EVER; Participate in chat; Help fellow clan member improve by tooning; Be laid back and enjoy the game; NO DRAMA

STAT REQUIREMENTS:

Must have 3000 games

Avg tier of 5+

Avg dmg per tier of 175

example: avg tier of 6 would be 1050 (6x175)

we use discord and are active in tourneys

Family to COD COD-S COD-X           

if you want to join please contact poop_of_death or myself on the forums or in game I will be on the forums more than he will, o7 to all and hope to see you in the clan soon!

P.S. We have the IS5 unlocked! 

P.S. COD-X is our tourney clan if you are serious about tourneys please contact me or poop_of_death and we can talk it out.

Shoot  ---   I'm out :(

Good luck John :)

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

john_bond_16_pc #3 Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:17 PM

The name's bond...John bond.

• Players
  • 10906 battles
  • [COD-X]
Thanks Boris!

Well John, people have different priorities. Some are here to drive historical tanks and have fun, others for the glorious color coded numbers and other for the relationships and friends they've made. The middle group are the ones who'll say they can't play due to 3.8, they're afraid of having smaller numbers than everyone else and of losing the imaginary position they have. They're also the same people who immediately pull stats into any discussion so that they can try to discredit the other side. I will admit I have good stats but I honestly am here for tanks and fun. Once this game becomes anything other than that I'm out but until then I'm here to stay. 

Ptank2012

Stats:                                                                                                

Also tagged with COD, COD-R, COD-S, COD-X

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users