• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

WriterDude #21 Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:33 PM

My Posts Are Forum Prammo

• Players
  • 22979 battles
  • [III-Z]

View PostCrimsonJaeger, on 17 July 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

Doh. It isn't desert sands. It's Oasis Palms I'm thinking of.

Same, same. Every map has predominant choices. On OP it's that little cul-de-sac in the hills across the dunes from spawn that draws all of the fast tanks. In Supremacy it makes sense to head to the other corner. Never see all 14 tanks in the big ravine or by that mosque across the ravine from spawn.

Worthy of focus fire by SPUDX.  Potato Cred Link

"In Blitz, there's a certain value in expeditiously moving to the inevitable." -WriterDude

Blartch #22 Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:37 PM

Causer of Unrest

• Players
  • 50606 battles
  • [SPUD]
Charging sans-brain into the face of overwhelming odds is the best and only way to prove you're not a "coward"

BigSmoker1965 #23 Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:55 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 45919 battles
I'm now routinely seeing players with thousands of battles in the mid to upper 30% range.  You have to be practically brain dead to be this bad.  The player base is absolute poo.  Combine the brain dead masses with the [edited]updates lately and the desire to play much less pay is ZERO.  I've given up completely on win rate as mine just slides backwards.  This game was really fun even a year ago, now it's really just garbage.  Going to seriously start looking for something new even though I'm heavily invested in this game.  With 40K in games it's hard to just throw it away but I did it with Tank Domination(defunct game that was better than this game in the beginning)and I can do it again.  If I had the capital I'd start a new company and make a decent tank game where the company actually listens to the player base!    

MarBearCat #24 Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:11 AM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 21810 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostBigSmoker1965, on 17 July 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

I'm now routinely seeing players with thousands of battles in the mid to upper 30% range.  You have to be practically brain dead to be this bad.  The player base is absolute poo.  Combine the brain dead masses with the [edited]updates lately and the desire to play much less pay is ZERO.  I've given up completely on win rate as mine just slides backwards.  This game was really fun even a year ago, now it's really just garbage.  Going to seriously start looking for something new even though I'm heavily invested in this game.  With 40K in games it's hard to just throw it away but I did it with Tank Domination(defunct game that was better than this game in the beginning)and I can do it again.  If I had the capital I'd start a new company and make a decent tank game where the company actually listens to the player base!    

What he said

MarBearCat #25 Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:04 AM

• Players
  • 21810 battles
  • [SDWA]

IQ of player base...............................? :facepalm:

Edited by MarBearCat, 18 July 2017 - 06:08 AM.

MarBearCat #26 Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:07 AM

• Players
  • 21810 battles
  • [SDWA]

Do you want a chance at winning? Then do this.........................................

Every time.........................................................

Or else.......................................

And be your own spotter................in a heavy..............because the lights won't..................:facepalm:

4sfield #27 Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:18 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 26651 battles
  • [CRUEL]
  Get used to it MBC. It's time to put on your carry pants for good. Don't go into any battle expecting any kind of help and watch your team just as much as the reds. You have to get yourself into the position that's going to give you the best chance to win. It may not always be where you want to go but you have to learn to make it work, adapt and go when it's time. Those are a couple of  pretty good games you put up there, now do it consistently. That's the only way to win more than you lose. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

MarBearCat #28 Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:35 AM

• Players
  • 21810 battles
  • [SDWA]

View Post4sfield, on 18 July 2017 - 02:18 AM, said:

Get used to it MBC. It's time to put on your carry pants for good. Don't go into any battle expecting any kind of help and watch your team just as much as the reds. You have to get yourself into the position that's going to give you the best chance to win. It may not always be where you want to go but you have to learn to make it work, adapt and go when it's time. Those are a couple of  pretty good games you put up there, now do it consistently. That's the only way to win more than you lose. 

The reason why I got 5 spots in the KV1 battle is because I was very angry and I called hill at copperfield an everyone was behind me.

Hill to the left so I turned left and never stopped. Right up and across and started down, blasting everyone in sight. At least this time my team stayed with me. I killed the regular Hetzer, T1 Heavy, anko, T-34 and T67. I didn't stop till the smoke cleared. 

All of the reds were at the hill.

12 shots 12 hit, 11 pen. I was all about the =>>>>>>>>>> :angry:

Edited by MarBearCat, 18 July 2017 - 08:36 AM.

4sfield #29 Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:06 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 26651 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostMarBearCat, on 18 July 2017 - 03:35 AM, said:

The reason why I got 5 spots in the KV1 battle is because I was very angry and I called hill at copperfield an everyone was behind me.

Hill to the left so I turned left and never stopped. Right up and across and started down, blasting everyone in sight. At least this time my team stayed with me. I killed the regular Hetzer, T1 Heavy, anko, T-34 and T67. I didn't stop till the smoke cleared. 

All of the reds were at the hill.

12 shots 12 hit, 11 pen. I was all about the =>>>>>>>>>> :angry:

Most cowards will run after you punch them in the nose. I wouldn't make a habit of yoloing like a pro but doing something out of the norm will confuse a lot of those guys that you're complaining about. I've been making a living off of it. Aggressiveness at the right time or doing the unexpected can pay off big. You just have to be careful because they tunnel and usually the guys on your team play the same way. Sometimes it's about making them make decisions. A guy that only knows how to peek-a-boom trade gets rattled when you force him out of his comfort zone. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

MarBearCat #30 Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:16 AM

• Players
  • 21810 battles
  • [SDWA]

View Post4sfield, on 18 July 2017 - 04:06 AM, said:

Most cowards will run after you punch them in the nose. I wouldn't make a habit of yoloing like a pro but doing something out of the norm will confuse a lot of those guys that you're complaining about. I've been making a living off of it. Aggressiveness at the right time or doing the unexpected can pay off big. You just have to be careful because they tunnel and usually the guys on your team play the same way. Sometimes it's about making them make decisions. A guy that only knows how to peek-a-boom trade gets rattled when you force him out of his comfort zone. 

The reds had no comfort zone in that battle :izmena:

I think I took them all by surprise. 

Kill! 

I wouldn't have done this in a tier above 5 though.

The_Great_Gatsby_1925 #31 Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:26 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2701 battles
  • [DFCN1]
I saw a dude in a m26 pershing with the derp camping at the back of the mines map
Current garage: T26E4 T34 Kuro Mori Mine RU 251 M26 Pershing IS-3 M24 Chaffee Comet Leopard Luchs

JayStark02 #32 Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:09 PM

• Administrator
  • 111 battles
  • [ROKN]
Going to go ahead and close this thread. This will just cause unrest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users