WG - yes, we know the event mission is broken. Replay after it is OVER it as we aren't going to ...

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

crumpets_and_tea #1 Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1532 battles
  • [MOMB]

After three days and four emails and providing proof several times here is the respond from WG

"Please replay the mission and once successfully completed you will receive the reward chests."

WG WAITED ON REPLYING SAYING "RE-DO" UNTIL AFTER THAT PART OF THE EVENT WAS OVER.

Edited by crumpets_and_tea, 17 July 2017 - 04:25 PM.

DarjeeIing #2 Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1410 battles
That's just the Wargaming Customer Service for you; a pre-written copy-and-paste saying that you have to do it again. Other players that faced the issue in events didn't get compensation so don't bother sending anymore :unsure:

boppinbobby #3 Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:48 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 34422 battles
  • [HJG2]
I did it once, my buddy was away for the rest of the weekend and all my other attempts were utter failures. Apparently a lot of my friends like to yolo when toning :-(

Big Gunz and Ammo Rackz.

HJG2; Hughmons are People too.

tcamp48 #4 Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:23 PM

Artista pazzo

• Players
  • 38711 battles
  • [III-Z]

I sent in my screenshots and asked them again to issue the appropriate chests (reward) or like prize, after they had thanked me for pointing out the that the event was broken and not offered any compensation.

I'm still awaiting receipt of the chests and will wait patiently. 

~ Community Pledge Signer ~ [iii]

Premiums ~ M60  ~  T26E4 Super Pershing  ~  T34 (1776)  ~  IS-6  ~  IS-2Sh  ~  T-34-85 Rudy  ~  Tankenstein  ~  Kuro Mori Mine  ~  Excelsior  ~  Churchill III  ~  Ram II  ~  Pz. IV Hydrostat  ~  Pz IV Anko Sp ~ Hetzer Kame Sp ~ A-32  ~  Pz. B2  ~  T-127  ~  Ke-Ni Otsu

Proud Owner of the AMX 50 B!

RoadKutter #5 Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:45 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 21466 battles
  • [III-H]
How hard is it to understand the fact that the mission was only open for 24hrs. That was the last day for missions and because there was a big with it they extended it for an additional 24 hrs.  Now the timer tells you home many days you have left to buy containers before the event is over.

If you give a man fire, he will be warm for a day. If you light a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Herodotus4 #6 Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20353 battles
  • [SRT]
I sent in a ticket and then saw on the forums that they had extended it and so managed to get it with 4 hours to spare (thank you so much Gman) and then checked and got a response something like, we are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it, please be patient, and then later got one that pretty much said, we know about the problem and if the devs need more info we will tell you, which is their default bug report answer. And then I got caught in the tournament invite bug which was just lovely, this time I remembered to cancel my support ticket once the issue was fixed though.

"it is not because I was "brought to my knees" by some noobs, rather because I was unable to bring enough red noobs to their knees." -Vsavsa1

"I excel at mediocracy" -xjs

MSgtB #7 Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10345 battles
  • [USAF]
With my ticket they kept asking for more and more detailed screen shots.  I said "Check the server logs"  and "The right thing for your company to do would be to award every player who was on during the time the "Win and survive as a whole platoon in 3 battles." segment a free pair of chests. And a public apology for the glitch. This would help raise public opinion of WG's regard for their players."

Got back one saying look at Facebook, yada yada, and oh, here's the server logs showing you belatedly got them, and what came out of them.

So I fired this back:

"If Exxx Bxxxvich can check server logs to see what I got from the chests that belatedly dropped, why do y'all want all those screen shots when checking logs is apparently so easy?

Also, not everyone checks the Book of Faces, whereas we do all see the NEWS announcements in the garage menu. That's a better place to post the "Oops, we goofed and here's what we've done about it!"

Yes, I'm picking at nits, but WG's reputation for caring about the player base is probably lower than Trump's approval rating with the Congressional Democrats!"

Edited by MSgtB, 17 July 2017 - 07:39 PM.

crumpets_and_tea #8 Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1532 battles
  • [MOMB]

Interesting- sounds like the screenshot request was just stalling as a tactic to avoid compensation.

Anyone else heard back?

CA_vampire #9 Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:19 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9518 battles
  • [MOM4]

View Postcrumpets_and_tea, on 17 July 2017 - 08:00 PM, said:

Interesting- sounds like the screenshot request was just stalling as a tactic to avoid compensation.

Anyone else heard back?

Yes, I sent them the screenshot and today I received a standard reply to do the 3 platoon wins again! The event has expired, of course, and I couldn't do it even if I wanted to. 

Unbelievably bad response from them! 

RogueGen #10 Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:55 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14819 battles
  • [6_CAV]

I must've gotten a reply from the new guy... He'd actually typed part of it up with a small typo, included a screen shot, and everything. 

crumpets_and_tea #11 Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1532 battles
  • [MOMB]

View PostCA_vampire, on 18 July 2017 - 04:19 AM, said:

Yes, I sent them the screenshot and today I received a standard reply to do the 3 platoon wins again! The event has expired, of course, and I couldn't do it even if I wanted to. 

Unbelievably bad response from them! 

Wow, same response.

i re-opened my ticket but they haven't responded yet.

crumpets_and_tea #12 Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1532 battles
  • [MOMB]

Credit where due - WG did give me the two crates I earned.

Took more follow up than ideal, but in the end they did the right thing and wanted to close this out accordingly.

Thank you WG

___333 #13 Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10015 battles
  • [501PZ]
Yes!!! Thank you wargaming. I just got two chests this morning. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users