Read this if you're a Leader of a Serious Tournament Clan and you're looking for an experien...

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

I_Maverick_I #1 Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:58 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9255 battles
  • [HEATR]

Hi, I'm Maverick. I' m going to try to introduce myself quickly. 

I'm currently looking for a good, solid Tournament clan. What I want is a clan that is organized, practices strategies for Tournaments in Training Rooms, and uses some sort of out-of-game communication (i.e texting, Discord, Skype). My win ratio is 54.8%, my highest tier is 8, and I have a large garage of tanks that I have competance in.  The only tournaments I would not be able to play in are Tier IX-X tournaments, and even then, I'm getting close to getting my first tier IX, the T-54. 

My reputation in the community? Occasional forums member and a large friend list with players in the best clans in NA. I'm a laidback person that wants a solid community and a chance to play in some tournaments. If anyone from PRAMO is reading this, I remember jjraidz mentioned something to me about PURPL and an invitation but maybe he was joking around :)

Anyway, o7 to y'all that read through this all, hope some of you have a spot in your clan for me, and see you on the battlefield! 

Happy Hunting, 

Maverick

Foo4Boo #2 Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:00 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10460 battles
  • [WINDX]
Fanboy?

I_Maverick_I #3 Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:04 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9255 battles
  • [HEATR]

View PostFoo4Boo, on 18 July 2017 - 04:00 PM, said:

Fanboy?

Somewhat, I actually was in PRAMO for a day, that was fun. Thanks to Mike for making that happen. :)

Forgotten_Fox #4 Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:06 AM

Zootopia's Slyest Fox

• Players
  • 30685 battles
  • [PURPL]
MASHU always looking for new members

Premium Collection Complete: All Premium Tanks Currently Owned.

Most Valued Tanks: IS-6 Fearless, Ke-Ni Otsu, Snowstorm 8,8CM Jagdtiger, and my personal favorite, being the hardest to aquire, the M60.

michaeltsoon #5 Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:07 AM

No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

• Players
  • 19902 battles
  • [HATED]

You might wanna give PZ3 a try- we fit most, if not all of your criteria.

-We're the feeder to HATED so if we require any sort of assistance in tournies or clan wars (in the future) they'll send some of their guys over to help.

-I know we aren't super competitive, but we share a Discord server with HATED, some of us voice-platoon regularly, and according to Blitzstars we're ranked 43rd in NA based on the 30-day statistics

-We're a clan that's decently respected in the field and has been around for quite a while. Also, most, if not all of us are well-behaved and mature tankers, so no need to worry about clan drama.

-This clan has victory in its blood. Alright, alright. I'll admit,.. I exaggerated a bit there. But still, we are two-time champions of the Bronze series tier 6 tournament.

Any further questions, please PM me in game after the game updates.

Edited by michaeltsoon, 19 July 2017 - 12:09 AM.

Leader of [PZ3]. Please PM if you would like details on our clan

Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

I'd put my tank rankings here, but I won't since video game stats hold no value in real life. Therefore, I'll use a witty quote to fill this space instead:            "War does not determine who is right, only who is left"  -Bertrand Russell 

I_Maverick_I #6 Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:10 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9255 battles
  • [HEATR]

View Postmichaeltsoon, on 18 July 2017 - 04:07 PM, said:

You might wanna give PZ3 a try- we fit most, if not all of your criteria.

-We're the feeder to HATED so if we require any sort of assistance in tournies or clan wars (in the future) they'll send some of their guys over to help.

-I know we aren't super competitive, but we share a Discord server with HATED, some of us voice-platoon regularly, and according to Blitzstars we're ranked 43rd in NA based on the 30-day statistics

-We're a clan that's decently respected in the field and has been around for quite a while. Also, most, if not all of us are well-behaved and mature tankers, so no need to worry about clan drama.

-This clan has victory in its blood. Alright, alright. I'll admit,.. I exaggerated a bit there. But still, we are two-time champions of the Bronze series tier 6 tournament.

Any further questions, please PM me in game after the game updates.

I'll give your clan a look, once my games finishes updating ;(

Ryanphoenix #7 Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:24 AM

Accredited Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 15797 battles
  • [HEATR]

Please feel free to send an application to HEATR. You are exactly the kind of player we are seeking. We've won (before tournies got nuked) more than 10 tournies at tier 8 (gold) and we've advanced in our group in every tourney that is reasonably competitive. We scrimmage semi regularly and are now trying to build out another regular team. 

I've personally won more than 3000 gold from tournies and we have a core group of dedicated players. Furthermore, we just voted to make our clan discord required and we have over 190 players on our discord server. Hope to see ya soon! 

ryanphoenix_t34_eng.jpeg

Confirmed Wallet warrior and proud M60 owner. (Semi)Reformed Nub

tanker070 #8 Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:30 AM

The Nitwit

• Players
  • 36198 battles
  • [SKILL]

Stats arent telling anything really, it's needed that you drop in for a training session on our discord and see if you can get in _SYN_ (skill community's tournament clan)   Just know that there is a some stat requirement but just talk to someone on discord they will lead you to a right place.

check the link below in my signature for our website www.clan-skill.com

Good luck in your search

We're all in the same game; Just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; Just different devils.

SKILL COMMUNITY WEBSITE  http://www.clan-skill.com/

Ryanphoenix #9 Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:47 AM

• Players
  • 15797 battles
  • [HEATR]

View Posttanker070, on 19 July 2017 - 12:30 AM, said:

Stats arent telling anything really, it's needed that you drop in for a training session on our discord and see if you can get in _SYN_ (skill community's tournament clan)   Just know that there is a some stat requirement but just talk to someone on discord they will lead you to a right place.

check the link below in my signature for our website www.clan-skill.com

Good luck in your search

What happened to SKILLX? Didn't that used to be the skill competitive clan? We enjoyed playing y'all in the finals a couple tourneys ago, you gave us a hard run!

ryanphoenix_t34_eng.jpeg

PicklePatch_ #10 Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:56 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8972 battles
  • [STR8R]
Str8r seems to be the only viable option compared to others on here. Tourneys are hard thought especially since I cant even open blitz

My youtube channel: http://youtube.com/c/picklepatch

Streaming: Fridays, and Saturdays.
~ Pitchfork PicklePatch

Ryanphoenix #11 Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:07 AM

• Players
  • 15797 battles
  • [HEATR]

View PostPicklePatch_, on 19 July 2017 - 12:56 AM, said:

Str8r seems to be the only viable option compared to others on here. Tourneys are hard thought especially since I cant even open blitz

I wouldn't say that, but y'all are definitely a solid option. It will be interesting to see how things stack up in CW4.

ryanphoenix_t34_eng.jpeg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users