Important Blitz Announcement

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

alex1956 #61 Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:04 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23074 battles

Well it's apparently become the practice of deleting the posts that they don't want seen like my past two! So I'll share the ticket I've just sent in to WARGAMING and a similar one to the Google store. Let's see how long it takes for these crooks to delete it!

Since update 3.8, it's been apparent that your company had decided to cheat everyone out of the progress they work and payed for. I've been patiently waiting for you to make this right but now see the signs that your moving on to other things, leaving us players with less than we paid for. Stealing and expecting players to pay again for what they had in the game is immoral and outright illegal. Refusing to acknowledge the outrage at what you've done to every player that's been a loyal customer over the years shows you never intended to deliver an acceptable compensation for the wrong you've done. So I'm hereby demanding a full refund for all money's spent to your company and am looking into some other way to compensate myself for the time wasted in a product rendered intentionally diminished through your company's actions. I'm quite sure that the clan development through these years have suffered damages also that was unfairly inflicted on these clubs that you openly recruited for participating in events that enriched your company. All these activities were apparently a ruse to enlist as many as possible to steal as much as possible from as many as possible. The sheer gall it takes to expect these players to pay and work again to gain the advantages they once earned legally shows the contemptuous nature you have as a business and what your intentions are for the future projects you have planned. I expect a complete refund and a thorough explanation of who is responsible and the steps taken to punish these offensive actors! Please respond promptly and refund everything so this matter will be resolved.

Everyone has something that they can contribute, even some idiots.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

It is rare to find people today that live by those three thoughts!

redmanm #62 Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:05 PM

Vader's Fist

• Players
  • 16902 battles
  • [501ST]

It isn't uncommon for staff to only work in certain areas for a set period of time. It happens at my job all the time and it doesn't relate to performance. Companies will move experienced staff around to new projects so the product release goes well.

On the other side we will miss CC_Sly lurking the forums! Best of luck to Sly and all the others in your new roles!

Edited by redmanm, 23 July 2017 - 06:06 PM.

#betaproud

alex1956 #63 Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23074 battles

Well for the ones on Android that are not going to take it anymore, Google suggests that you submit a report. The more the better. So if your tired of getting ripped off go here!

https://support.goog...ontact/takedown

Moderator: deleting the post won't stop it, Google is on to you now!

Edited by cptkirkam56, 23 July 2017 - 07:33 PM.

Everyone has something that they can contribute, even some idiots.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

It is rare to find people today that live by those three thoughts!

acrisis #64 Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

Will we still have local NA community representation and dedicated local contacts for WOTBlitz? 

Or, will we be the 4th/5th/6th ... wheel on the wagon, with sporadic posts from and intermittent human interaction with someone half-way across the world? 

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

Kiser_Sosei #65 Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:51 PM

Who is Kiser Sosei?!?

• Players
  • 21043 battles
  • [III]

View PostBronyman50, on 21 July 2017 - 03:05 PM, said:

Lad you're making it sound like blitz is like an old man dying in a retirement home. 

Its been there for a while. They just keep changing the meds so it seems like a different place. 

"Die In A Useful Spot"
My WOTB Youtube Channel.

fabius1453 #66 Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:04 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22335 battles
  • [_NME_]

View Postfsidesmith, on 23 July 2017 - 01:45 PM, said:

My kid plays WoWS, and I must admit it looks fun; the physics of water, wakes, and sinking ships looks especially cool. Being a mobile/tablet player, I will give the Blitz version of Warships a try when it drops. The YouTube vids of WoWSB on the Asia server (VikkoTheTusken posted one) leave me concerned about battle times that appear shorter than WoTB. Again...we will see. Perhaps we will also see some familiar forum names on the high seas.

Question: will there be a Russian bias on the high seas?

From some of Jingles WoWs videos....yes. Most definitely yes. Russian destroyers are like Russian mediums in Blitz: fast, stronger than they deserve to be, and with outrageous DPM. 

wrecker1968 #67 Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18091 battles
  • [HOUSE]
fix 3.8----------spare parts- timers-matchmaking                      m-60 and some gold for the hassle     thx have a awesome day

CC_Sly #68 Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:19 PM

Community Lead

• Administrator
  • 3087 battles
  • [WGA]

Updated original post with points of contact:

Who should I talk to about what?

General Community Stuffs: Zloydd and MaXSty1er

Club Wargaming: Zloydd

SuperTest: This forum section or inciter_NA

Tournaments: Niora

FORMER

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

little_brother_of_war #69 Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6863 battles
  • [FROST]

View PostCC_Sly, on 01 August 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

Thanks for the update and info, Sly!

Decimator Road

boris55555 #70 Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:16 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6912 battles
  • [TQRH]

View PostCC_Sly, on 01 August 2017 - 04:19 PM, said:

who's in charge of the 3.hate discussion and the spare parts discussion? Everything else is just about a waste of time at the moment

Edited by boris55555, 02 August 2017 - 01:16 AM.

No $$$ until these morons fix the spare parts situation. Bleed them....please. The count is 0 and 1.

MayoNasalSpray #71 Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:53 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Players
  • 23034 battles
  • [MSELF]

View PostCC_Sly, on 01 August 2017 - 05:19 PM, said:

I am sorry but this stood out when I was reading the intro thread.

"We represent the RU region and play on the RU server..." 

CC_Sly, please for the love of the NA server tell me they will actually be PLAYING on the NA server so they can experience what we experience.

ffdugan #72 Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:34 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23701 battles
  • [-DCR-]
Hope they concentrate on the nerfed pramo! Good luck to the outgoing and incoming.

__Crusader6__ #73 Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:19 PM

BANNED

• Players
  • 41942 battles
  • [III]
Sly can we get you guys back, these Russians are faulty...

Join the BCC, let's make Blitz great again together https://discord.gg/cdDdKMw

Certified Tank Hoarder: 296 tanks in Garage (43 now equipped thx 3.8), 274/297 aced (Mk1 and T49A repo), and ~mostly former wallet warrior

WANTED: SPARE PARTS...

Ubufqb5 #74 Posted 25 August 2017 - 03:29 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 135 battles
  • [DEPT2]

View PostCC_Sly, on 21 July 2017 - 05:44 PM, said:

Heya Tankers -

We are reaching out to you with important World of Tanks Blitz information that surely will help to dispel some of the confusion and concerns, which might surface in the upcoming months. Long story short, soon you will be hearing from new Wargaming representatives on the forum more and more – and there’s a reason for that.

SuperTest: This forum section or inciter_NA

Tournaments: Knopka_NA​

So what exactly is going on?

The really short answer, most of the NA staff (including myself) are going to be transitioning off of Blitz and moving to other games. We are lining things up to make sure that can happen smoothly as possible.

Is Blitz being shut down?

Nope. Blitz is not being shut down. 

So…what is going to happen to Blitz in NA?

Remember Blitz Is a global game. What you will start seeing is some new names pop up in the future. You can already see some of the changes from the merging of some of our social media channels. 

The servers will still be up, everyone will still be able to play normally, and this is mainly just a "changing of the guard" sort of deal.

So what exactly does this mean for me as a player?

In the near future there will be more information announced, but for now, it means that you will start seeing less of CC_Sly, CabbageMechanic, DogFace, hustleb0nez, and other NA staff. You may start to see new names pop up - say hello and be nice!

So all of our feedback is going to have to be redone with these new people!?

Not at all. We continue to gather and send off your feedback. We will do our best to make sure any new Blitz staff know the current landscape of the game and what the points of contention are.

So what about ongoing things, like Club Wargaming, Tournaments, and the Hall of Fame?

Club Wargaming is going to be transitioning to the new staff, the plan is to make sure they have all of the documents and processes we currently use.

Tournaments have been taken over by Niora! They have started posting on the NA forums so be sure to check out their posts, be nice and say hello.

The Hall of Fame is going to be cut a bit short. Since we will not be able to guarantee the Hall of Fame through the rest of this year we will have to cease that activity. If you are one of the winners for this year - be on the lookout for a PM from CabbageMechanic! We do have another style of the Hall of Fame in regards to Tournaments. Check it out!  

That pretty much sums it up. Let us know if you have any more questions!

Mobilize!

Well, bye...

Ubufqb5 #75 Posted 25 August 2017 - 03:31 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 135 battles
  • [DEPT2]
#newblitzorder

blackraven13 #76 Posted 28 August 2017 - 08:45 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1791 battles