Jump to content


For my slide from 50.15 to 50.09


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Enzo_Gorlami #1 Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:39 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26141 battles
  • 1,918
  • [BELLS]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017
I want to thank the stupid moronic noobs. Please uninstall and go play Pokemon. 

Theartythief #2 Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:43 PM

    saber best girl

  • Players
  • 11131 battles
  • 751
  • [H2TED]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2016
ok

skylerneal2020 #3 Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:50 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14285 battles
  • 558
  • [KAPUT]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2015
Its a game.... And screw pokemon

-thx, sparticusdiablo for the signature 

Favorite tanks: 112, Type62, Type59, Strv74a2, KV-1S, Amx1390, Ke-Ni, Bt-7, PZ IIIa, Stug III G

Tanks ive mastered: 112, type62, type59, ke-ni, bt-7, pz3a, stug3g, type2957 chi-ha, ac4, kv2, kv1s, m3 stuart, vk30.02m, pz4 anko sp, type t34, m5a1 stuart, amx38, panther m10, cruiser 2, hetzer, covenater, bt7 arty, mk1 hvy, r35


Enzo_Gorlami #4 Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:55 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26141 battles
  • 1,918
  • [BELLS]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017
At least they could try to be better instead of hiding around like a fukcing Pickachu

Posit1ve_ #5 Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:05 PM

    Credits Master

  • Players
  • 40239 battles
  • 4,685
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

Blame the unicums. 

Noobs are good for stats

Unicums aren't


301 tanks in the garage!

 

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict


Enzo_Gorlami #6 Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:07 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26141 battles
  • 1,918
  • [BELLS]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View PostPosit1ve_, on 25 July 2017 - 09:05 PM, said:

Blame the unicums. 

Noobs are good for stats

Unicums aren't

 

Not today. 6 or 5 out of 7 are idiots who could not even score 200. 

Posit1ve_ #7 Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:43 PM

    Credits Master

  • Players
  • 40239 battles
  • 4,685
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

View PostEnzo_Gorlami, on 25 July 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

 

Not today. 6 or 5 out of 7 are idiots who could not even score 200. 

 

They couldn't score 200 because unicums and good players on the other team were preventing them from doing better

301 tanks in the garage!

 

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict


limejello99 #8 Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:47 PM

    Artoria Pendragon Best Waifu Ever

  • Players
  • 15171 battles
  • 530
  • [XWING]
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016
Statistically, it is more likely for those noobs to be on your enemy team. (46% chance of a noob being in your team vs 54% chance of a noob being in the enemy team) So why blame them? Especially when they allow me (another noob) to carry occasionally? 

Enzo_Gorlami #9 Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:51 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26141 battles
  • 1,918
  • [BELLS]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View Postlimejello99, on 25 July 2017 - 09:47 PM, said:

Statistically, it is more likely for those noobs to be on your enemy team. (46% chance of a noob being in your team vs 54% chance of a noob being in the enemy team) So why blame them? Especially when they allow me (another noob) to carry occasionally? 

 

Impossible. Are you by any chance a flat-earther?

limejello99 #10 Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:53 PM

    Artoria Pendragon Best Waifu Ever

  • Players
  • 15171 battles
  • 530
  • [XWING]
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016

View PostEnzo_Gorlami, on 25 July 2017 - 09:51 PM, said:

 

Impossible. Are you by any chance a flat-earther?

 

​6/13 = 46% and 7/13 = 54%. Is my math wrong? Unless the MM is rigged, which I don't believe is true. 

Posit1ve_ #11 Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:57 PM

    Credits Master

  • Players
  • 40239 battles
  • 4,685
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

View Postlimejello99, on 25 July 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

 

​6/13 = 46% and 7/13 = 54%. Is my math wrong? Unless the MM is rigged, which I don't believe is true. 

 

View Postlimejello99, on 25 July 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

Statistically, it is more likely for those noobs to be on your enemy team. (46% chance of a noob being in your team vs 54% chance of a noob being in the enemy team) So why blame them? Especially when they allow me (another noob) to carry occasionally? 

 

So much this. I have been saying this for years

301 tanks in the garage!

 

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict


Paradox_Donut #12 Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:14 PM

    Russian Sealclubber

  • Players
  • 30371 battles
  • 1,290
  • [FL-TH]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2015

View Postantonysadath, on 25 July 2017 - 12:43 PM, said:

ok

 

lol

Edited by Dreadnoghtus, 25 July 2017 - 10:15 PM.

 /img

I   hAvE nO iDeA wHaT i'M dOiNg

skylerneal2020 #13 Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:11 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14285 battles
  • 558
  • [KAPUT]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2015
Its also random MM for a reason, the teams r randomized by how many people r in queue while ur in queue so the teams r random..... So dont complain

-thx, sparticusdiablo for the signature 

Favorite tanks: 112, Type62, Type59, Strv74a2, KV-1S, Amx1390, Ke-Ni, Bt-7, PZ IIIa, Stug III G

Tanks ive mastered: 112, type62, type59, ke-ni, bt-7, pz3a, stug3g, type2957 chi-ha, ac4, kv2, kv1s, m3 stuart, vk30.02m, pz4 anko sp, type t34, m5a1 stuart, amx38, panther m10, cruiser 2, hetzer, covenater, bt7 arty, mk1 hvy, r35


Rage_And_Love #14 Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:18 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 36238 battles
  • 1,389
  • [-CFR-]
  • Member since:
    10-12-2014

I find trying to complete missions lowers my WR.  Likely because many of them require you to do things that aren't required to win, or to take risks to "set someone on fire" etc.

 

Which sucks, because missions = spare parts.  So when I grind for spare parts, WR goes down.



zim140 #15 Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:48 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 41975 battles
  • 764
  • [MAGNI]
  • Member since:
    02-25-2016
You're @ 50.06 now, maybe you should update the thread title. And consider not playing 9/10 if you care about WR.

Gavidoc01 #16 Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:15 AM

    I Golded Level III

  • Players
  • 32774 battles
  • 2,526
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    10-12-2014

Threads like this always remind me of that one person in your family that no one wants to hang out with. You know who I'm talking about. If you are sitting there thinking "I don't have anyone in my family like that." Well................

 

Poor teams can lead to losses but not a slide like what you are experiencing. 


My Blitzstars

My WOTBStars

I'm a Wallet Warrior. Deal with it.


noobest_noob #17 Posted 26 July 2017 - 11:14 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11 battles
  • 462
  • Member since:
    09-26-2016
maybe some pokemon unicums play wot blitz ?

XxxSTAKillaxxX #18 Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:57 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6720 battles
  • 296
  • [TR0LL]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2016

*sniff sniff*

 

Smells like more mid card entitlement, considering your 30 day is better than you make out. Perhaps you should work on consistency rather than salt filled crybaby posts on the forums.  GG.


Edited by XxxSTAKillaxxX, 26 July 2017 - 01:58 PM.


SpartacusDiablo #19 Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:08 PM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 14519 battles
  • 6,010
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014


michaeltsoon #20 Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:34 PM

    No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

  • Players
  • 27933 battles
  • 2,717
  • [HATED]
  • Member since:
    09-28-2014

lol... You keep crying about MM, except the last time I met you (tier 8-9) I did well over 4k in my T54E1, and no one on my team managed to score above 1k......... Your team, on the other hand, was filled with 60%+ unicums. Also, look at your damage/kill ratios, they aren't even that good to begin with. Now, I'm not usually the guy who brings stats into conversations, because on the forums they are mostly irrelevant. In this case, however I have to speak up.

 

http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

 

These are my stats

 

http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

 

And these are yours. 

 

If you're gonna say that I'm at 65% because rigged MM, then I don't know what to say. If our kill/damage ratios were similar (they're not.), however then I guess you would have a case.


Edited by michaeltsoon, 26 July 2017 - 03:34 PM.

Current Data Analyst and Certified Gold Noob of [HATED] - Hated for a reason.

Founder of [PZ3] - Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

 

 "War does not determine who is right, only who is left" - Bertrand Russell 

Click here to view my stats





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users