Jump to content


Current In-Game community


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

Pittoors_ #61 Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:34 AM

    Killer Queen has already touched this forum title

  • Players
  • 28482 battles
  • 2,301
  • [MAHOU]
  • Member since:
    02-05-2015
I'm reporting the OP. That is all.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Pittoors_

 

Current garage: M48A1 Patton, E 50 Ausf. M, Leopard 1, T-62A, M46 Patton, M103, Jagdtiger, ST-I, IS-5, T49, Spahpanzer Ru 251, VK 45.02 (P) Ausf A, T23E3Type 62, Van Helsing, M41 Walker Bulldog, AMX 13 75, Kuro Mori MineAC IV Sentinel, SU-100YStridsvagn 74A2, Hellcat, ARL 44, Sherman Firefly, Churchill VII, Panzer IV Anko SP, Churchill III, T-34, Sherman V, AMX ELC Bis, Hetzer Kame SP, DW 2, Panzer S35, BT-SV, BT-7 Artillery, SU-76i, T-15M3 LightT2 LightT7 Combat Car & Light Mk. VIC.


Rum_Tanker #62 Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:36 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6497 battles
  • 1,119
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    10-08-2016

View PostBlartch, on 30 July 2017 - 06:09 PM, said:

I wish it was still legal to slap the crap out of other peoples' kids.

 

Yes, the good 'ol days Blartch


 


_ohnoa_ #63 Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:38 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3144 battles
  • 430
  • [PNCR]
  • Member since:
    07-05-2016

View PostWimbleWon, on 30 July 2017 - 07:08 PM, said:

I await one of the mods saying "THREAD CLOSED". But in the meantime, y u heff to b mad?

 

o am just baiting, meny fel fur b@1t

 


K4osw #64 Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:48 AM

    Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Osas

  • Players
  • 27778 battles
  • 421
  • [PURPL]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View Postcjcourtney1, on 30 July 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

I said foopy was allied with prammo and purple cause it's in the clan motto.just talked to concept,he said prammo got no allies,so I apologize to purple and prammo,cause foopy is a fraud,busted......o7

 

FOOPY is the clan of the future.  PRAMO and PURPL are just feeders to the almighty Flooper god.

 

You blasphemer.



Defaultz #65 Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:55 AM

    Yolos get you Kolos

  • Players
  • 20582 battles
  • 829
  • [STORM]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2015

View PostK4osw, on 31 July 2017 - 12:48 AM, said:

 

FOOPY is the clan of the future.  PRAMO and PURPL are just feeders to the almighty Flooper god.

 

You blasphemer.

 

FSX.

little_brother_of_war #66 Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:00 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8332 battles
  • 1,605
  • [FROST]
  • Member since:
    09-03-2014

View Post_ohnoa_, on 30 July 2017 - 06:38 PM, said:

 

o am just baiting, meny fel fur b@1t

 

I've always wanted to ask...is your profile pic of your sister or you or someone in your family. Seems like Silevern used to use the same Asian girl as a profile pic back in the day, just in other different poses and styles of dress. Are you related? Just a curious question, not a dig...
 
Decimator Road

 

 

 


cjcourtney1 #67 Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:14 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21454 battles
  • 540
  • [S3MC]
  • Member since:
    02-23-2015

View Postlittle_brother_of_war, on 30 July 2017 - 08:00 PM, said:

 

I've always wanted to ask...is your profile pic of your sister or you or someone in your family. Seems like Silevern used to use the same Asian girl as a profile pic back in the day, just in other different poses and styles of dress. Are you related? Just a curious question, not a dig...

Let's hope she's not Southeast Asian......



MayoNasalSpray #68 Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:15 AM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Players
  • 24764 battles
  • 3,688
  • [MSELF]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2015

View Postslayer_____, on 30 July 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

 

it's a reroll. Probably best for OP to stay out of game with those choice words. 

 

If I remember correctly Ohnoa's main account was compromised back in the day when NVA was around. All he could do was start a new one.



Red_Player #69 Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:19 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 229 battles
  • 45
  • [PIMPZ]
  • Member since:
    09-24-2015

If every single player in Blitz dropped dead this second, the World would immediately be a better place.

 



Ole_sniper #70 Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:28 AM

    Where's The Lamb Sauce, Sosig?

  • Players
  • 12790 battles
  • 684
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    07-15-2014
What the hell is going on with these threads filled with vitriol and disgusting language today?

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe- Albert Einstein 

Gordon Ramsay's Lamb Sauce>Your Favorite Pillow Tanks

Proud Hype 59 and Shinobi Owner

                                           [SPUD]Campers N' Taters

                                             


christian1470 #71 Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:30 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 36160 battles
  • 4,330
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    10-05-2014

View Post_ohnoa_, on 30 July 2017 - 07:38 PM, said:

 

o am just baiting, meny fel fur b@1t

 

The scariest part about the future is that children have no real experience of freedom, responsibility, or self reliance, and therefore, no real empowerment. No internal worth. These are nothing more than ideas that will never be attained by many. All make believe. Soon,they will be swaddled in screens, and will attain identity from a chip. They will attain little else, and accomplish nothing of true merit. They, though they will consider themselves players,without any comprehension, will be completely played.

 Sad, when viewed with the long lens, but that is not within their scope, as they are too absorbed with their self aggrandizement grown from an externally created fantasy. It's coming sooner than one thinks. Maybe not this little stain right here, but perhaps his children, should he be lucky enough to create some. Honestly, I'm glad I'm old. As much as it allows me to see the slow motion train wreck for what it is, it also means I won't have to be around when the real [edited]starts hitting the fan. In fantasies, one is always one of the few who survives the disaster, when in reality, the opposite is much more likely. Can't feel bad for you, kid, but I do sorta feel sorry for your parents. I'm sure they tried their best. It's gotta be hard knowing they raised a failure. 



_CH3F #72 Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:09 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 43160 battles
  • 2,617
  • [TAKEN]
  • Member since:
    12-24-2014
The is dumb 

_ohnoa_ #73 Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:18 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3144 battles
  • 430
  • [PNCR]
  • Member since:
    07-05-2016

View Postchristian1470, on 30 July 2017 - 08:30 PM, said:

 

The scariest part about the future is that children have no real experience of freedom, responsibility, or self reliance, and therefore, no real empowerment. No internal worth. These are nothing more than ideas that will never be attained by many. All make believe. Soon,they will be swaddled in screens, and will attain identity from a chip. They will attain little else, and accomplish nothing of true merit. They, though they will consider themselves players,without any comprehension, will be completely played.

 Sad, when viewed with the long lens, but that is not within their scope, as they are too absorbed with their self aggrandizement grown from an externally created fantasy. It's coming sooner than one thinks. Maybe not this little stain right here, but perhaps his children, should he be lucky enough to create some. Honestly, I'm glad I'm old. As much as it allows me to see the slow motion train wreck for what it is, it also means I won't have to be around when the real [edited]starts hitting the fan. In fantasies, one is always one of the few who survives the disaster, when in reality, the opposite is much more likely. Can't feel bad for you, kid, but I do sorta feel sorry for your parents. I'm sure they tried their best. It's gotta be hard knowing they raised a failure. 

 

i see Triarii is trying to stay relevant somehow

 


_ohnoa_ #74 Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:29 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3144 battles
  • 430
  • [PNCR]
  • Member since:
    07-05-2016

View Postlittle_brother_of_war, on 30 July 2017 - 08:00 PM, said:

 

I've always wanted to ask...is your profile pic of your sister or you or someone in your family. Seems like Silevern used to use the same Asian girl as a profile pic back in the day, just in other different poses and styles of dress. Are you related? Just a curious question, not a dig...

 

nah its not anyone I know Silevern (great guy) used to use K-Pop stars as his pfp, and I thought I also do it for lolz so I used a famous Chinese model/actress as the pfp. 

 


Edited by _ohnoa_, 31 July 2017 - 02:29 AM.

 


christian1470 #75 Posted 31 July 2017 - 03:12 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 36160 battles
  • 4,330
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    10-05-2014

View Post_ohnoa_, on 30 July 2017 - 09:18 PM, said:

 

i see Triarii is trying to stay relevant somehow

 

You bluff, like you are actually something, but you know I'm right, and you will think about it when you go to bed tonight. maybe you'll sleep, maybe you won't, IDGAF, but if you do, you'll wake up the same sorry failure you are tonight. No different. Your little clan will tell you, oh no, you're super awesome tanker boi. But then, they are no different than you. If they were, they'd read what you wrote and you wouldn't be in a clan anymore. So yeah, a bunch of little failures in one big circle jerk telling each other they matter.  Hey, it's a lie, but you all keep doing what you need to , in order to get through the day, right?  Because you know, deep down, you are a joke of a person with no real skills, and that no one, and I mean no one, cares one little bit about your stats. The difference between you and triarri is that we already know who we are, and our value, because we created it in the real world, while you have to try to create some sense of self and worth for yourself from a video game. the joke isn't on you, ohnoa, the joke IS you. 

_ohnoa_ #76 Posted 31 July 2017 - 03:22 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3144 battles
  • 430
  • [PNCR]
  • Member since:
    07-05-2016

View Postchristian1470, on 30 July 2017 - 10:12 PM, said:

 

You bluff, like you are actually something, but you know I'm right, and you will think about it when you go to bed tonight. maybe you'll sleep, maybe you won't, IDGAF, but if you do, you'll wake up the same sorry failure you are tonight. No different. Your little clan will tell you, oh no, you're super awesome tanker boi. But then, they are no different than you. If they were, they'd read what you wrote and you wouldn't be in a clan anymore. So yeah, a bunch of little failures in one big circle jerk telling each other they matter.  Hey, it's a lie, but you all keep doing what you need to , in order to get through the day, right?  Because you know, deep down, you are a joke of a person with no real skills, and that no one, and I mean no one, cares one little bit about your stats. The difference between you and triarri is that we already know who we are, and our value, because we created it in the real world, while you have to try to create some sense of self and worth for yourself from a video game. the joke isn't on you, ohnoa, the joke IS you. 

 

glad to see a 30 year old man trying to act all tough over the keyboard. why im i not surprised at Triarii, got tired of baiting little kids over chat?


 


_Steel_slayer_the_reroll #77 Posted 31 July 2017 - 03:29 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1204 battles
  • 133
  • Member since:
    02-19-2017

View Postchristian1470, on 30 July 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

 

You bluff, like you are actually something, but you know I'm right, and you will think about it when you go to bed tonight. maybe you'll sleep, maybe you won't, IDGAF, but if you do, you'll wake up the same sorry failure you are tonight. No different. Your little clan will tell you, oh no, you're super awesome tanker boi. But then, they are no different than you. If they were, they'd read what you wrote and you wouldn't be in a clan anymore. So yeah, a bunch of little failures in one big circle jerk telling each other they matter.  Hey, it's a lie, but you all keep doing what you need to , in order to get through the day, right?  Because you know, deep down, you are a joke of a person with no real skills, and that no one, and I mean no one, cares one little bit about your stats. The difference between you and triarri is that we already know who we are, and our value, because we created it in the real world, while you have to try to create some sense of self and worth for yourself from a video game. the joke isn't on you, ohnoa, the joke IS you. 

That actually brought tears to my eyes, haha. Ohnoa, you know he's correct, yeah?



Mezurashi #78 Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:19 AM

    Moderator

  • Administrator
  • 340 battles
  • 54
  • Member since:
    03-31-2016
Topic locked due to non-constructive arguments and trolling.

Moving at the speed of sight.

Helpful links: EULA || Terms of Service || Game Rules and Violations || Forum Rules





5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users