Let's get acquainted!

• Please log in to reply
428 replies to this topic

jdm7 #421 Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:47 PM

60% of the time, it works every time

• Players
  • 18299 battles
  • [501DV]

It's nice that I was critical of WG in this thread, saying that our comments on this server won't be worth a grain of salt, and my post gets deleted from the thread.  What's the point of giving feedback if you get scrubbed out for being critical?

I'm all done with these new Russia mods. Go censor somewhere else.

Murica.

[Garage: FV215b, FV215b (183), FV4202, M48 Patton, IS-4, IS-7, Jagdpanzer E100, Obj. 140, Obj. 263, Obj. 268, T110E4, T110E5, Centurion 7/1, M46 Patton, T30, AMX 50 100, IS-3 Defender, IS-5, IS-6, KV-5, Lowe, T49, T-54 ltwt, AT-15A, SU-122-44, T23E3, T-34-85 Rudy, Type 62 Dragon, Cromwell B, Pz. Kpfw. IV Schmalturm, SU-100Y, T-34-85 Victory, Fury, Angry Connor, M4A2E4 Sherman, Pz. Kpfw. IV hydrostat, A-20, Valentine II, BT-7 artillery, Pz. Kpfw. S35 739 (f), FCM 36 Pak 40, SU-76i, Type 98 Ke-Ni Otsu, Pz. Kpfw. 38H 735(f), T2 Light, Tetrarch]

"The Problem will solve itself in time"

teamtrouble2003 #422 Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 22645 battles
  • [ACES]
I generally don't make comments but now I will. Update 4.0 is average ok. The rank battles are not ok. I feel that If you are going to hold a hall of fame tournament based on these ranks then each person should have to battle their way into the tournament. Not just have a tier 9 or 10 tank. You should have to battle to get yourself in. That's a I'm saying for now. Thanks and have a great day.

HiDLcfn.jpg

DIDN'T ANYONE EVER TELL YOU NOT TO GO LOOKING FOR TROUBLE!

rxmex #423 Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:12 AM

Private

• Players
  • 15614 battles
  • [-3WW-]

View PostZIoydd, on 01 August 2017 - 10:31 AM, said:

Hello tankers,

It's time for us to get to know each other better. From now on, we (Zloydd and MaXSty1er) will communicate with you on this forum together with our colleagues. We represent the RU region and play on the RU server, so don’t let our zero battle stats confuse you—we’re experienced players and know our favorite game inside and out.

Our aim is to give you first-hand information about the game. You can come to us with any questions about updates, new features, or in-game mechanics. If we don’t have an answer, we’ll ask the developers sitting next door!

In return, we expect your constructive comments on our game. You are free to praise the things you like or complain about the things you dislike. We’ll do our best to give you prompt feedback on problematic issues. But please remain polite when criticizing to avoid misunderstandings.

Currently, we have no plans for changing the forum structure; everything will remain as it is. However, if you have any suggestions as to forum structure improvements, we will consider them.

We understand that time differences may hinder communication, but we will try to catch time intervals when everyone is awake, or will answer your questions while it is night in America.

At the moment, we will support English only. We are aware that it is not ideal for non-native English speakers (it’s not ideal for us either). But we’re doing this to provide you with even more information on the project so that you understand how and in what direction it develops. Communicating in the same language will allow us to give you the most accurate information faster, avoid mistakes in release notes. In future, we are planning to add support for other languages as well.

We’re looking forward to our productive cooperation. And excuse us if our English isn't that good.

Mobilize!

necesitamos el español. el dinero (money) que pago es suficiente para que toda la comunidad latina nos den el españolno sean racistas

MessengerOfFear #424 Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11955 battles
  • [ACDC]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 01 August 2017 - 12:34 PM, said:

Hello and welcome to the NA forum.

Now let's address the elephant in the room... Updates 3.8 and 3.9

I'll be brutally honest here, I really enjoy the game but despise the changes that these updates brought.

3.8 almost made me quit the game and it convinced me to stop spending money with Wargaming all together. Spare Parts are bad, timers are worse, and the way my current (as of 3.7) equipment was removed from my garage was outright theft. Additional spare parts don't fix the issue. I feel robbed and giving me an opportunity to earn what was taken back is not an acceptable solution.

The premium round changes that came with 3.9 were poorly implemented as well. The cost changes were not implemented across the board and players were not compensated for what they had already purchased and had stocked in their garages.

Updates 3.8 and 3.9 were a direct slap to light and medium tanks (especially at tier 7). In many cases these tanks were already nerfed in previous updates. Now they fire less often, cause less damage, and in many cases are fighting heavy tanks that were buffed by the equipment changes.

It is my opinion that 3.8 & 3.9 took something that was working fine and made it overly complicated. There is absolutely no reason why equipping a tank on a PC version of the same game should be easier than equipping a tank in the mobile version. That is completely backwards.

The equipment has been CHANGED. Thus, the way of getting it was also changed. Now, for some spare parts and a reasonable wait, you can literally increase the very armor of your tank, or even increase your traverse speed (which is great for td's), tipping the scales way more in your favor. You could do that with old equipment. Not to mention that old equipment cost a TON. Now, the ability to keep equipment and switch it around makes things much more interesting. 

If if you had a tank with a full loadout of the old equipment face off against a tank with just half a loadout or more of the new equipment, the new equipment tank will probably win because of the more versatile stat boosts and the ridiculous number of buffs it adds to the stats of the tank. Ventilation, rammer, and protective kit can improve a tank, but it won't increase the penetration of its gun to be able to use those buffs against a well-armored opponent who can use new equipment to get those buffs AND increase its armor, mobility, firepower, crew and/or module protection, and accuracy all at the same time. THAT is why spare parts are hard to come by: they are more valuable because of what they get you. 

"Ignoring life for 7 minutes is really a true superpower. Thank you, Wargaming."

RTBRay #425 Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9099 battles
  • [RORE]

I keep seeing over and over that you and wargaming are upset that players keep discussing the m60.

You tried to compare the NA servers to other servers in regards to it, but that does not exactly match up. Other servers have different rules than the NA, and people in other servers live in regions where it was generally accepted.
In the NA server this was found completely unacceptable by players in general, and wargaming offered little to no communication on the issue aside from "sorry about your luck".

So until such a point that wargaming provides additional information, and likely some sort of reward for the lack of communication, players discussing it will likely continue, regardless of whether or not wargaming is pleased by this.

Personally I don't care about the m60, but when I see a wargaming employee crying in frustration over this topic, I think it is time that the group responsible for the m60 give away come forward, admit they messed up, and apply a sort of fix.

Welcome to the forum,  I hope that you can look through the community's bitterness with wargaming and know that you are appreciated.

Edited by RTBRay, 08 September 2017 - 09:40 PM.

This is a game,  enjoy it, and stop panicking. 

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #426 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:57 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4432 battles
  • [O_C_S]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 01 August 2017 - 07:53 AM, said:

I disagree. The root issue had not been addressed.

Problem: I had items in my garage that were removed without proper compensation.

Allowing me the option to earn these items back other time is not an acceptable solution. 

Still cryin over this? This milk has been spoiled for months man. Lol

He who walks blamelessly and does what is right
    and speaks truth in his heart;
 who does not slander with his tongue
    and does no evil to his neighbor,
    nor takes up a reproach against his friend;

in whose eyes a vile person is despised,
    but who honors those who fear the Lord;
who swears to his own hurt and does not change;
 who does not put out his money at interest
    and does not take a bribe against the innocent.
He who does these things shall never be moved.

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #427 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:59 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4432 battles
  • [O_C_S]

View PostMessengerOfFear, on 30 August 2017 - 07:45 AM, said:

The equipment has been CHANGED. Thus, the way of getting it was also changed. Now, for some spare parts and a reasonable wait, you can literally increase the very armor of your tank, or even increase your traverse speed (which is great for td's), tipping the scales way more in your favor. You could do that with old equipment. Not to mention that old equipment cost a TON. Now, the ability to keep equipment and switch it around makes things much more interesting. 

If if you had a tank with a full loadout of the old equipment face off against a tank with just half a loadout or more of the new equipment, the new equipment tank will probably win because of the more versatile stat boosts and the ridiculous number of buffs it adds to the stats of the tank. Ventilation, rammer, and protective kit can improve a tank, but it won't increase the penetration of its gun to be able to use those buffs against a well-armored opponent who can use new equipment to get those buffs AND increase its armor, mobility, firepower, crew and/or module protection, and accuracy all at the same time. THAT is why spare parts are hard to come by: they are more valuable because of what they get you. 

Absolutly correct. Agree 100% man. Its amazing how people still dont understand this really simple concept. Keep preachin brotha.

SpartacusDiablo #428 Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostFerranzo_JesusLovesYou, on 14 September 2017 - 12:57 PM, said:

Still cryin over this? This milk has been spoiled for months man. Lol

You just quoted a post that was well over a month old.   Even funnier you did this to claim that "I'm still crying over this".  You must have a crush on me or something?  

Next time you want my attention just send me a PM sweetheart. :girl:

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 14 September 2017 - 06:10 PM.

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #429 Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4432 battles
  • [O_C_S]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 14 September 2017 - 01:03 PM, said:

You just quoted a post that was well over a month old.   Even funnier you did this to claim that "I'm still crying over this".  You must have a crush on me or something?  

Next time you want my attention just send me a PM sweetheart. :girl:

im sorry, you apparently think that i didnt notice the date of post, or that im bi? Lol hate to break it to you, but I dont swing that way.

I actually posted that because you complained about this topic MONTHS before you actually posted this. Made me laugh you still tried to push that agenda. Lol and apparently all i need to do to get your attention is comment on posts you made months ago! xD

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users