Welcome!

ZIoydd #22 Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:44 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 01 August 2017 - 12:34 PM, said:

Hello and welcome to the NA forum.

Now let's address the elephant in the room... Updates 3.8 and 3.9

I'll be brutally honest here, I really enjoy the game but despise the changes that these updates brought.

3.8 almost made me quit the game and it convinced me to stop spending money with Wargaming all together. Spare Parts are bad, timers are worse, and the way my current (as of 3.7) equipment was removed from my garage was outright theft. Additional spare parts don't fix the issue. I feel robbed and giving me an opportunity to earn what was taken back is not an acceptable solution.

The premium round changes that came with 3.9 were poorly implemented as well. The cost changes were not implemented across the board and players were not compensated for what they had already purchased and had stocked in their garages.

Updates 3.8 and 3.9 were a direct slap to light and medium tanks (especially at tier 7). In many cases these tanks were already nerfed in previous updates. Now they fire less often, cause less damage, and in many cases are fighting heavy tanks that were buffed by the equipment changes.

It is my opinion that 3.8 & 3.9 took something that was working fine and made it overly complicated. There is absolutely no reason why equipping a tank on a PC version of the same game should be easier than equipping a tank in the mobile version. That is completely backwards.

I agree with you, we made some mistakes, but now we correct them. And  i think 3.10 and 4.0 was good.

SpartacusDiablo #23 Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostZIoydd, on 01 August 2017 - 07:44 AM, said:

I agree with you, we made some mistakes, but now we correct them. And  i think 3.10 and 4.0 was good.

I disagree. The root issue had not been addressed.

Problem: I had items in my garage that were removed without proper compensation.

Allowing me the option to earn these items back other time is not an acceptable solution. 

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

ZIoydd #24 Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:57 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 01 August 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

I disagree. The root issue had not been addressed.

Problem: I had items in my garage that were removed without proper compensation.

Allowing me the option to earn these items back other time is not an acceptable solution. 

It is your opinion. I will not argue with you.

concep #25 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:01 PM

Stop Tunneling Me

• Players
  • 26656 battles
  • [PRAMO]

Is this considered a Q&A/suggestion thread or is this just an introduction thread? Either way, thanks for being prompt on responses. I'm going to miss CC_Sly, though.

Tier Xs (in order of unlocking): T110E5, M48 Patton, T-62A, IS-7, E50M, IS-4, FV4202, T110E3, FV215b, Obj. 268, T110E4, Leopard 1, Obj. 140, STB-1, Obj. 263, T57 Heavy, AMX 50B, Bat Chat 25t

Most played tank: T-62A (3,000 battles)

Favorite Quotes                       #BACKFROMTHEGRAVE                                   YouTube Channel!

ZIoydd #26 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:15 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View Postconcep, on 01 August 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

Is this considered a Q&A/suggestion thread or is this just an introduction thread? Either way, thanks for being prompt on responses. I'm going to miss CC_Sly, though.

All the same, this topic for introduction

SpartacusDiablo #27 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:27 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostZIoydd, on 01 August 2017 - 07:57 AM, said:

It is your opinion. I will not argue with you.

I'm not looking for an argument. I simply ask that my concerns (and the concerns of the playerbase at large) are delivered to the development team.

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

christian1470 #28 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 33232 battles
  • [III-H]

Glad to meet you! I am encouraged by your tone. Hopefully, you will continue to be honest and informative about what is going on at your end of the game. Here on our end, it has been a tumultuous few months. 

You can include me as someone who used to be a very good customer as I have spent considerable $$$$ on this game before 3.8. Like many, that is no longer the case. 

WG has disrespected its customers too many times, starting with the M60,  and it will take much more than a new map or OP fantasy tank(lupus) to bring us back. Many of us feel that your company has made a poor choice for the direction of the game. That you aren't making the game better, and that much of what has been added in 3.8 and after are just gimmicks to make WG more money, while actually making the game needlessly complicated and less rewarding to play. 

Glad to see you aboard. Give my love to CC, hopefully we will create a relationship here based on honesty and respect. 

WimbleWon #29 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:29 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3720 battles
  • [KILL5]
I hope with the new mods, the devs will accualty listen to us, and not just end up with the mods coming back and saying "We have no further feedback"

Visit My Stats Page And You Will Wish You Were

Color Blind

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...eg[/img][/url] 

ZIoydd #30 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:32 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 01 August 2017 - 01:27 PM, said:

I'm not looking for an argument. I simply ask that my concerns (and the concerns of the playerbase at large) are delivered to the development team.

I think, you have many ways to get spare parts now. There will be even more in the future. 

ZIoydd #31 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View Postchristian1470, on 01 August 2017 - 01:29 PM, said:

Glad to meet you! I am encouraged by your tone. Hopefully, you will continue to be honest and informative about what is going on at your end of the game. Here on our end, it has been a tumultuous few months. 

You can include me as someone who used to be a very good customer as I have spent considerable $$$$ on this game before 3.8. Like many, that is no longer the case. 

WG has disrespected its customers too many times, starting with the M60,  and it will take much more than a new map or OP fantasy tank(lupus) to bring us back. Many of us feel that your company has made a poor choice for the direction of the game. That you aren't making the game better, and that much of what has been added in 3.8 and after are just gimmicks to make WG more money, while actually making the game needlessly complicated and less rewarding to play. 

Glad to see you aboard. Give my love to CC, hopefully we will create a relationship here based on honesty and respect. 

Sure! But you must understand that the game is a business. Some decisions will not like the players, but this does not change :(

SpartacusDiablo #32 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostZIoydd, on 01 August 2017 - 08:32 AM, said:

I think, you have many ways to get spare parts now. There will be even more in the future. 

I think there may either be a communication issue or you are missing the point.

I should not have to "earn" spare parts to replace the equipment I had mounted prior to 3.8. I should have been properly reimbursed for what was taken. 

Basically something I earned was taken and now you are telling me that I should be happy for the chance to earn it back. 

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

ZIoydd #33 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:41 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 01 August 2017 - 01:38 PM, said:

I think there may either be a communication issue or you are missing the point.

I should not have to "earn" spare parts to replace the equipment I had mounted prior to 3.8. I should have been properly reimbursed for what was taken. 

Basically something I earned was taken and now you are telling me that I should be happy for the chance to earn it back. 

You have received the necessary compensation. I think that the question is worth closing. We completely changed the equipment. Now this is a completely different feature. To accept it or not is your right.

SpartacusDiablo #34 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostZIoydd, on 01 August 2017 - 08:34 AM, said:

Sure! But you must understand that the game is a business. Some decisions will not like the players, but this does not change :(

A good business does not take something from the consumer and then offer them the opportunity to "earn" it back.  

This attitude is why I've decided to not spend additional money with Wargaming. If you want my business and brand loyalty you have to earn it.

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

ZIoydd #35 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:44 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 01 August 2017 - 01:42 PM, said:

A good business does not take something from the consumer and then offer them the opportunity to "earn" it back.  

This attitude is why I've decided to not spend additional money with Wargaming. If you want my business and brand loyalty you have to earn it.

Ok, no problem. I see that you are very loyal player :)

SpartacusDiablo #36 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8187 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostZIoydd, on 01 August 2017 - 08:41 AM, said:

You have received the necessary compensation. I think that the question is worth closing. We completely changed the equipment. Now this is a completely different feature. To accept it or not is your right.

And that is the root of the problem right there. 

Spud Bud platoon Gud

​#FixTheFury

G0ClimbAR0ck #37 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:56 PM

Snoopy's Sopwith Camel

• Players
  • 35969 battles
  • [ST2RM]

Any update as to when non-"loyal" players such as myself will have the opportunity to earn an M60?

And before there is any miscommunication due to English being your non-native language - there is a long running joke in game and on the forums that the M60 was awarded to loyal players due to the message that the recipients of the M60 received when the tank appeared in their garage. Many dedicated players such as myself did not get an M60, even though new players, trolls, and people who have received bans for various offenses received one.

When will everyone else have the opportunity to receive an M60?

__Seal__ #38 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:57 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8705 battles
  • [COD]
I am completely with Spartacus on this one. Lets imagine a fantasy world. The "king" (WG) decides to change the currency, but only gives the people (the playerbase) only 1/12 of what they had and nobody can stop him. Now, he decides to let people earn their money back, but they have to work extra hard for a ridiculous amount of time. Who would be happy about that? Does it not seem ridiculous for the people? Of course they are going to be unhappy! While they can earn it back, they got robbed with almost no compensation! This completely mirrors the 3.8 situation.

Innocent seal that does not deserve to be clubbed. And maybe not that innocent...;)

Press THIS to become a unicum

Fake unicum

JUSTICE_TANK #39 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:58 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10328 battles
  • [BOSS8]
Welcome to the NA forums hope you guys have a good time here!

Edited by JUSTICE_TANK, 01 August 2017 - 02:04 PM.

It always seems impossible until it's done" - Nelson Mandela   Finally have found what I'm looking for - Cent 7/1

ZIoydd #40 Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:01 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostG0ClimbAR0ck, on 01 August 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

Any update as to when non-"loyal" players such as myself will have the opportunity to earn an M60?

And before there is any miscommunication due to English being your non-native language - there is a long running joke in game and on the forums that the M60 was awarded to loyal players due to the message that the recipients of the M60 received when the tank appeared in their garage. Many dedicated players such as myself did not get an M60, even though new players, trolls, and people who have received bans for various offenses received one.

When will everyone else have the opportunity to receive an M60?

At the moment, you should forget about the M60.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users