Let's get acquainted!

• Please log in to reply
416 replies to this topic

ZIoydd #361 Posted 09 August 2017 - 01:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostNateDawg2k16, on 09 August 2017 - 01:27 PM, said:

CC_Sly and Niko did some Hall of Fame thing, which ForgottenFox mentioned. Will this continue in the future?

Maybe we'll continue this activity later.

Dark_Magician_Girl #362 Posted 09 August 2017 - 01:55 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 14327 battles
  • [STR8]

View PostZIoydd, on 09 August 2017 - 07:41 AM, said:

Oh, yes.Sure.

For clarification, is that a "yes" to my question?

Edited by Dark_Magician_Girl, 09 August 2017 - 01:55 PM.

ruggs225 #363 Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25151 battles
  • [SPUDX]
When world of warships blitz comes to NA servers woth the games be linked by account? So would my premium time and gold work for both games? This would be great if they do. Otherwise it will be hard to play and pay for both. Would probably have to drop a game. 

TEXAS_for_the_win #364 Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:30 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4743 battles
  • [ZENUS]

these random questions are for Zloydd and maXsty1er:

1 what is your favorite tank?

2 what did you think of the Dunkirk movie?

3 what will be the next BIG change to WG?  

4 what type of pizza do you like?

thank you,

TEXAS

Edited by TEXAS_for_the_win, 09 August 2017 - 02:35 PM.

Rip liberalism 2008-2016 make merica great again!!! owner of the great clan merica! [I776]

If you don't like beer, trucks, country music, Merica​ ​or dogface I probably don't like you either, Earl dibbles jr. 
(ok I added the dogface that was me not Earl dibbles jr. )
#makeamericagreatagain      https://youtu.be/cb1b0tAR-3s

TangoAlphaLA #365 Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:03 PM

Private

• Players
  • 438 battles
  • [ST33L]

Morning Zloydd!

Thank you for your input, I'm a UK based player enjoying a holiday in the US and it's nice to have this engagement. WG have long appeared to have had little concern for the views of customers, so it's a positive step that you're trying to make amends for this. 

You asked for views on 4.0 update and mine are this: Timers still exist on equipment (very bad), SP drop rate small improvement, Rated Battle not bothered about, Military Honour pointless, French TD line is moderately interesting, Containers are ok but it would be good to know what the drop rates are - am I ever likely to get a Lowe or should I just go out and buy one?

One caveat I would add is that now that containers as shown with the HTC event are now a key feature the game has become more of an online gambling game, this could be problematic in the long run with gambling laws in many countries so worth bearing in mind in terms of recruiting young players.

As for questions,

1- The PC version has many tech lines, Czech, Swedish, etc. Any plans for them to be introduced to Blitz?

2- I understand that SP is here to stay but any chance of getting rid of timers? I think it would appease a lot of players.

3- Tier 7 is broken, for me, too many daft OP clown tanks or new players in Premiums getting clubbed! Any chance of an opt out for clown tank battles or a restriction on Prems until the player has reached that level? 

4- I've had to create a new account to play my favourite game on holiday, any chance of merging accounts so that wherever I go I can play with one and all my hard work isn't wasted?

5- Boosters aren't something that interest me, is there any way that a WG swap shop can be introduced where I can trade them in for SP or a Prem? Perhaps, even someway that players can trade with each other, someone out there must have prem tanks or things that they don't enjoy, wouldn't it be good if for a small contribution to WG, we could buy off each other?

A lot to go through but look forward to your thoughts!

Go safe and happy battles!

Edited by TangoAlphaLA, 09 August 2017 - 04:07 PM.

fedexman_tom #366 Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19383 battles
  • [PRAMO]
Foch 155 needs auto loader their is no point in playing it without it

reluctanttheist #367 Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:51 PM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 17407 battles
  • [III-H]

Except that the opposite to everything you've said is more likely to be the case.  The more I think about the gold timers (disassociating myself from how much I hate them), the more I realize that it will help monetize the game better.  We've had a few app developers on the forums who have stated that WG's model for monetization in this game is too low.

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Watch the WoTB Users Manual Series  | Click here if you have lag  |  The best settings for your iOS device |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  | Get good: watch Bushka! | Check out tanks on Tank Compare

Chariot_Solace #368 Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:45 PM

• Players
  • 12300 battles
  • [SKL-D]

View PostZIoydd, on 09 August 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

Will you also continue the Custom Forum Titles option for players with over 10k battles? 

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

Tier Xs; E100. Lines I'm Grinding: Grille(IX), JgPzE100(IX), Maus(IX), E50M(IX), IS7(VIII), STB-1(VI), AMX50B(VII)

mlacunza #369 Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:16 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 24779 battles
  • [DBLAT]

Is possible add this feature: premium tanks can earn more spare parts than regular ones?

With this option company will earn a lot of money these days ;)

Edited by mlacunza, 09 August 2017 - 08:16 PM.

Saludos!

DerpytrollerZ #370 Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5428 battles
  • [FLEET]

Any word on buffs desperately needed on severely outclassed tanks? 

EX: IS2SH, Bulldog, Glacial 112, etc.

F*** WG am i right?

Even though i don't give a flying flip about my stats, i like looking at them sometimes so ^^^ this damn thing is back in my sig

Sturmgeschutz1 #371 Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:28 PM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 32734 battles
  • [TKV]
    Talking Heads sang it best in the 80's with "Same as it ever was..., same as it ever was."  Veteran players have quit. I'm losing an average of 4 guys a month as a Clan Lead. Battle damages records not being updated, matching is blown (17) battle record in a tier IX tank keeps me away from higher tiers.
     Like it or not closed or not 3.8, 3.9, & 3.10 can be justified as Wreckdates. Newer players are being educated at about exactly how long it will take to get rare parts on with timers that take all day and a month to finish cycling. Taking adrenaline offline with that Turbo energy drink that did less was a bad move and glad the company saw the rotted error in putting it on in the first place ( even if it was temporary).
     Until, I do mean until We the player base see real changes occur we will guarantee that WG experiences a totally renewed vibe of a series of seriously significant emotional events occur to revenues. Free parts... not free. Hidden compensation and bait to try to win back players by word of mouth. A nice gesture though and somewhat of a compromise, but your blackened eye is still your timers. Kill the timers ASAP and put parts back on credits.
    Why buy premiums when they're equivelant to a secondary tech tree with the same issues? Money stays at home. Send in support tickets for any issue and receive a blanket statement assessment of an answer .... weak.
     Discuss topics about ping, and other serious game glitches and it's the same constant we're working on it answers. Asked for auto translator ability on chats and it is just too complicated... but science can develop a bomb to waste the whole planet. Right......
     KV2's and some others get a power increase in APCR shells while others were nerfed. One puff bias peers out again!
      You've had 20 pages of patient blessings of angels. Now I'm letting it be known. Collecting dues are always paid!

olddatsunfan #372 Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:32 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 27416 battles
  • [-CFR-]
Welcome to the new staff to North American forums!  I must say that I've just read the entire 18 pages of this introduction and I've seen more direct answers than in the past 2 years that I've read this forum ...  Thank you for that even though I don't like some of the answers!  I would like to ask if there are any plans to update/change the servers?  In game lag is still a real problem, I had a particularly nasty case of it this morning ...  

ZIoydd #373 Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostTEXAS_for_the_win, on 09 August 2017 - 02:30 PM, said:

thank you,

TEXAS

Wow! It's good questions for acquaintance.

1. I think M48 Patton and Ru 251
2. Dunkirk is amazing! I love Nolan and Hardy so much.
3. I think its a new game.
4. Cheese pizza :)

MaXSty1er #374 Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:17 AM

Private

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostTEXAS_for_the_win, on 09 August 2017 - 04:30 PM, said:

thank you,

TEXAS

Like your questions :great:

1) MAUS

2) I think the strong side is the picture - it's really nice. I like it.

3) Who knows, let's wait.

4) Pizza margherita is my favorite! BBQ is cool as well.

Tomio_Hara #375 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:13 PM

Monteagle madness

• Players
  • 18437 battles
  • [XWING]

View PostZIoydd, on 10 August 2017 - 01:35 AM, said:

On #3... Is it World of Warships Blitz worldwide release? :)

Edited by Tomio_Hara, 10 August 2017 - 01:14 PM.

Tomio Hara was the chief of Japanese tank development during the pre war period and WWII

Want to cap base? Read this!

NateDawg2k16 #376 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:48 PM

All Hail Dogface, The Great One

• Players
  • 8345 battles
  • [META]

View PostZIoydd, on 09 August 2017 - 08:49 AM, said:

Oops, I dropped a dollar ;)

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have.

"Never hold in your farts.  They travel up your spine into your brain, and that's where all the crappy ideas come from."

- Boris

I BEAT THE NUMBER EIGHT CHAFEE PLAYER WHEN THEY WERENT NUMBER 8

TEXAS_for_the_win #377 Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:44 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4743 battles
  • [ZENUS]

View PostZIoydd, on 10 August 2017 - 07:35 AM, said:

thanks  for replying! now I have PMed you about a friend in need can you please reply to that? thanks! 

View PostMaXSty1er, on 10 August 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

Like your questions :great:

1) MAUS

2) I think the strong side is the picture - it's really nice. I like it.

3) Who knows, let's wait.

4) Pizza margherita is my favorite! BBQ is cool as well.

my kind of guy!

3 more

1 bubble gum or starburst?

2 guitar or bass guitar?

3 I play many instruments do you guys play any? if not what kind of music do you like?

please both of you answer if you don't mind!

TEXAS 

Rip liberalism 2008-2016 make merica great again!!! owner of the great clan merica! [I776]

If you don't like beer, trucks, country music, Merica​ ​or dogface I probably don't like you either, Earl dibbles jr. 
(ok I added the dogface that was me not Earl dibbles jr. )
#makeamericagreatagain      https://youtu.be/cb1b0tAR-3s

_War_Child_ #378 Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:04 PM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 34977 battles
  • [III]

Welcome to the NA and EU servers!  That's a lot of responsibility for you two, so I want to wish you both the best of success.

Blitz is awesome and we should all work together to keep it going in the right direction!

Happy Tanking.

_War_Child_

Hon3yBadg3r_AF #379 Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:32 PM

Private

• Players
  • 16209 battles
  • [_HP_]

ZIoydd,

Clearly the new USA lights were nerfed compared to WOT; what was the thinking behind this, what game balnce are the devs going for?  Are the new french lights similarly balanced/nerfed?  Can you explain some of the reasoning/discussions that took place in dev land concerning ligjt tank balance?

Thanks,

Ty B.

BluesAllDay #380 Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:22 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6210 battles
  • [SRV]

I told myself to quit posting on forums but I do have a question; Will clan rosters ever be more than fifty persons or tournaments ever be less than 7vs7 ?

I only ask because while the more established clans may not have a problem mustering seven players for a tournament there are many full clans of fifty that would like to participate but getting more than three to five players online is never going to happen. I would actualy like to see something more along the lines of a pick-up team during tournaments whereby members of different clans or even no clan at all could make a team of seven.

With spare parts (more valuable then gold) as a prize it just doesn't seem right for so many players to not even have an opportunity to even try to get ahold of some.

Oh yeah and welcome to the other side of the pond.

Edited by BluesAllDay, 10 August 2017 - 05:42 PM.

dogs look up to you,

cats look down on you,

pigs look you in the eye

and treat you as equal.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users