Let's get acquainted!

• Please log in to reply
428 replies to this topic

wannabeunicum #381 Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:23 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22145 battles
  • [-AFK-]
Just wondering as you said the batchat would be coming out soon. My guess is 4.2 but will the amx 30b's be coming too?

PixelRage #382 Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:16 PM

Professional Easter Egg Hunter

• Players
  • 15170 battles
  • [_V_]
Will we ever see a more advanced mission system in Blitz like the one WoT PC has and/or will we get missions where we can earn tanks for set period of time or forever also like what WoT PC has?

sweet1emotion #383 Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:54 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1004 battles
  • [RHIN0]
So is the na mods gone or did you give them a gag order?? You guys seem cool..

Foo4Boo #384 Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:32 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10460 battles
  • [WINDX]
Would you guys sell me the keny otsu for 60 bucks Canadian?

CaesarSeizer #385 Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:07 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15829 battles
  • [DEIMO]

20 pages late, but welcome to the forums! 

This has given me an opportunity to ask about some pressing questions I have regarding new features and content in blitz, so here goes.

A long time ago, I made a huge list of every reasonable addition I would like to have seen (pre 3.8), and I thought I might as well drop the highlights here.

I've bolded the ones I'd like to see the most.

-HD tank models
-Improved sounds
-National emblems on tanks
-More maps like Canyon (big, aesthetically pleasing, not flat, balanced, and dynamic)
-Popping turrets during ammo racks (as in PC and Console)
-Rebalancing of Mines map (it's basically trench warfare at this point)
-Nighttime maps?
-Giving an option to buy both a tank bundle and just the tank in the store (WoWS and WoT PC both have this implemented)
-M4A1 Revalorise as a tech tree premium for the French
-Animations for recoil and track movements (as in WoT PC, where the track wheels rise and fall when going over bumps in the terrain)
-Fix spotting mechanics in the same way that's been implemented in PC recently
-Buff high-tier American autoloaders
-Add a statistic in post-game stats for the actual amount of damage blocked by armor
-Add marks of excellence
-National crew voices
-Remove tier 5 supremacy missions
-More options for standard camo
-Mission events for actual historical tanks (kind of already addressed with the recent events, but keep at it)
-Replay system
-System for tracking damage done while in-game

Are there plans for implementing any of these additions? If so, what would the ETA be? I know that some of the ones from the original list have already been implemented, so that gives me high hopes for the rest.

Edited by CaesarSeizer, 11 August 2017 - 04:13 AM.

RoadKutter #386 Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:32 AM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 21466 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostCaesarSeizer, on 10 August 2017 - 08:07 PM, said:

This has given me an opportunity to ask about some pressing questions I have regarding new features and content in blitz, so here goes.

A long time ago, I made a huge list of every reasonable addition I would like to have seen (pre 3.8), and I thought I might as well drop the highlights here.

-HD tank models
-Improved sounds
-More maps like Canyon (big, aesthetically pleasing, not flat, balanced, and dynamic)
-Nighttime maps?
-Giving an option to buy both a tank bundle and just the tank in the store (WoWS and WoT PC both have this implemented)
-Animations for recoil and track movements (as in WoT PC, where the track wheels rise and fall when going over bumps in the terrain)
-Add a statistic in post-game stats for the actual amount of damage blocked by armor
-Add marks of excellence
-National crew voices
-Mission events for actual historical tanks (kind of already addressed with the recent events, but keep at it)
-Replay system

Are there plans for implementing any of these additions? If so, what would the ETA be? I know that some of the ones from the original list have already been implemented, so that gives me high hopes for the rest.

at what point do you just start to play wot pc? All of this is nice and dandy but there is the limitations of mobile devices.

If you give a man fire, he will be warm for a day. If you light a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.

CaesarSeizer #387 Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:42 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15829 battles
  • [DEIMO]

View PostRoadKutter, on 10 August 2017 - 11:32 PM, said:

at what point do you just start to play wot pc? All of this is nice and dandy but there is the limitations of mobile devices.

I've tried PC, but there were a lot of things I didn't like about the economy and the gameplay, being used to blitz. I might give it another go, but for now, I'm here to stay.

Regardless, most of these things don't put extra stress on mobile devices. Even with HD textures, I'm just recalling the BT-7 Art. and Strv textures, which are both leagues above most of the rest of the tank models. Since they're already in the game, I figured it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to gradually update the textures for everything else to that level.

The only ones that I really think would be limited by mobile devices would be the ammo rack animation and the dynamic tracks, both of which I could handle not being put in, as they're just nice to have and don't add much else.

Edited by CaesarSeizer, 11 August 2017 - 04:45 AM.

_Blazing_Inferno_ #388 Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:22 PM

Speed Demon

• Players
  • 15077 battles
  • [4AMD]

I do not know how people in the Russian server use the complaint "inactivity in battle," but people on this server use it not as a way to show bots or those who go afk, but as a way to show those who just plain did not do well in battle. I think the mods should either add a new complaint with no penalties for not playing well or just take out the "inactivity in battle."

"Pushing ones teammate into open fire may only mark a mistake, but pushing ones teammate into open fire on purpose marks a true noob" - _Blazing_Inferno_

I have only spent $24 and I have 16 premium tanks

Favorite tank: The T6 Dracula

djhiz #389 Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:43 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11033 battles
  • [T-T-T]

So mods, are there ANY plans for a Walker Bulldog buff? I desperately need this tank in my garage, but don't want to waste my credits on a slipshod T71 (which is already under-powered)

Please give a response (if you're allowed to), as I only want to buy it if I hear of a future buff.

Thanks

"Common sense is not so common"

- Voltaire Jingles

mlacunza #390 Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:55 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 25709 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View Post_Blazing_Inferno_, on 11 August 2017 - 10:22 AM, said:

I do not know how people in the Russian server use the complaint "inactivity in battle," but people on this server use it not as a way to show bots or those who go afk, but as a way to show those who just plain did not do well in battle. I think the mods should either add a new complaint with no penalties for not playing well or just take out the "inactivity in battle."

I use "inactivity in battle" for that  #!#$$ :izmena: who made ZERO damage in a game and hes not AFK and bad game need to be punished... WG dont have a good intro for noobs so they (and we :P) need to learn all the basics in game, watching videos, forums (that was long time ago because here now I can ONLY read people crying about 3.8, SP and etc)

Saludos!

little_brother_of_war #391 Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6863 battles
  • [FROST]

View Postmlacunza, on 11 August 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

I use "inactivity in battle" for that  #!#$$ :izmena: who made ZERO damage in a game and hes not AFK and bad game need to be punished... WG dont have a good intro for noobs so they (and we :P) need to learn all the basics in game, watching videos, forums (that was long time ago because here now I can ONLY read people crying about 3.8, SP and etc)

They don't get punished.

Decimator Road

little_brother_of_war #392 Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6863 battles
  • [FROST]

View Postdjhiz, on 11 August 2017 - 10:43 AM, said:

So mods, are there ANY plans for a Walker Bulldog buff? I desperately need this tank in my garage, but don't want to waste my credits on a slipshod T71 (which is already under-powered)

Please give a response (if you're allowed to), as I only want to buy it if I hear of a future buff.

Thanks

yes, plz

Decimator Road

Chariot_Solace #393 Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:41 PM

• Players
  • 14182 battles
  • [SKVLL]
It's really good to see the new tier X legendary camos coming out, and although I'm extra glad a tier X German finally got legendary camo (it's not the very first German legendary camo like I said earlier. I forgot about the the E25 #1. My bad.. The Germans could use a few more of them though:). And this one for the E100)....It's a bit bland. I wish it had an iron cross emblem at least and maybe a number as well. The rest of them look great though. T57 and 140 especially.

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100. Lines I'm Grinding: Grille(IX), Maus(IX), IS7(VIII), STB-1(VII), AMX50B(VIII) Favorite Tank: E75

Chariot_Solace #394 Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:47 PM

• Players
  • 14182 battles
  • [SKVLL]

View PostCaesarSeizer, on 11 August 2017 - 04:07 AM, said:

-HD tank models
-Improved sounds
-Nighttime maps?
-Add marks of excellence
-National crew voices
-Replay system

You forgot a "crew speaks native language" option in the settings menu. That would be a great touch. It would increase immersion and would be very easy to implement. Are there any plans in the future for adding that feature to the game Zloydd?

Edited by Chariot_Solace, 11 August 2017 - 05:49 PM.

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100. Lines I'm Grinding: Grille(IX), Maus(IX), IS7(VIII), STB-1(VII), AMX50B(VIII) Favorite Tank: E75

mlacunza #395 Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:48 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 25709 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View PostChariot_Solace, on 11 August 2017 - 12:41 PM, said:

It's really good to see the new tier X legendary camos coming out, and although I'm extra glad a tier X German finally got legendary camo (it's not the very first German legendary camo like I said earlier. I forgot about the the E25 #1. My bad.. The Germans could use a few more of them though:). And this one for the E100)....It's a bit bland. I wish it had an iron cross emblem at least and maybe a number as well. The rest of them look great though. T57 and 140 especially.

Agree with the E100 cammo, need to be more more :izmena: now looks like IS7 Battle-hardened ... about the cross, E100 was only blueprints so I think it dont deserve it... but maybe a premium cammo for the Tiger 1 YES!!

Saludos!

Chariot_Solace #396 Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:55 PM

• Players
  • 14182 battles
  • [SKVLL]

View Postmlacunza, on 11 August 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

Agree with the E100 cammo, need to be more more :izmena: now looks like IS7 Battle-hardened ... about the cross, E100 was only blueprints so I think it dont deserve it... but maybe a premium cammo for the Tiger 1 YES!!

So was the T57 Heavy, the AMX 50 B, and many others, but they get their respective national emblems. Personally, I think there should be an option to put the national emblem on all the national tanks. That'd be excellent.

Edited by Chariot_Solace, 11 August 2017 - 05:57 PM.

-Alexander The Great

_Blazing_Inferno_ #397 Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:27 PM

Speed Demon

• Players
  • 15077 battles
  • [4AMD]

View Postmlacunza, on 11 August 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

I disagree, but whether I do or not, I think you would agree that there needs to be a separate button so those "#!#$$"s don't get blamed for being afk or running a bot.

"Pushing ones teammate into open fire may only mark a mistake, but pushing ones teammate into open fire on purpose marks a true noob" - _Blazing_Inferno_

_Blazing_Inferno_ #398 Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:30 PM

Speed Demon

• Players
  • 15077 battles
  • [4AMD]

View Postmlacunza, on 11 August 2017 - 11:48 AM, said:

They already have a legendary Camoflauge for the tiger I. You missed it though. It was the Tiger "Gamescom" or something like that.

Chariot_Solace #399 Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:34 PM

• Players
  • 14182 battles
  • [SKVLL]

View Post_Blazing_Inferno_, on 11 August 2017 - 06:30 PM, said:

They already have a legendary Camoflauge for the tiger I. You missed it though. It was the Tiger "Gamescom" or something like that.

it's not really camo per say though. It's more sponsor themed like NASCAR or something.

-Alexander The Great

mlacunza #400 Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:45 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 25709 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View Post_Blazing_Inferno_, on 11 August 2017 - 01:27 PM, said:

I disagree, but whether I do or not, I think you would agree that there needs to be a separate button so those "#!#$$"s don't get blamed for being afk or running a bot.

Yes but in that way the game will need a lot of more buttons :P

Saludos!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users