• Please log in to reply
437 replies to this topic

mlacunza #401 Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:46 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 28269 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View PostChariot_Solace, on 11 August 2017 - 01:34 PM, said:

it's not really camo per say though. It's more sponsor themed like NASCAR or something.

could be, anyway I never see that cammo in combat

Saludos!

mlacunza #402 Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:47 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 28269 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View PostChariot_Solace, on 11 August 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

So was the T57 Heavy, the AMX 50 B, and many others, but they get their respective national emblems. Personally, I think there should be an option to put the national emblem on all the national tanks. That'd be excellent.

The problem with Germany is the Cross, more people think that is a Nazi symbol and its not.

Saludos!

Chariot_Solace #403 Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:34 PM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 17478 battles
  • [IRD]

View Postmlacunza, on 11 August 2017 - 06:47 PM, said:

The problem with Germany is the Cross, more people think that is a Nazi symbol and its not.

I really don't believe that's true. I think most people are aware that the symbol of the Iron Cross was adopted by Prussian and later German forces centuries ago. It was only dropped for about a decade after WWII and was reintroduced in the 50s, and is STILL USED BY THE BUNDESWEHR TODAY. The swastika was the only logo for Nazism and even that wasn't originally theirs. They stole it from Buddhists who were using that symbol centuries before them. The legs were just facing the opposite way.

If you get offended by the Iron Cross, you're just an idiot. Plain and simple. And you're definitely part of a small minority. Offended by the swastika? Well yea. You should be. That's a different story. Why do you think WG uses the Iron Cross on artwork for the game on their websites for both tank games, in the premium shop and elsewhere? Because it's not offensive at all and they know that.

Sensitivity is a non-issue  

Edited by Chariot_Solace, 11 August 2017 - 10:04 PM.

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus. Lines I'm Grinding: Grille(IX), IS7(VIII), STB-1(VII), AMX50B(VIII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To

DerpytrollerZ #404 Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6105 battles
  • [FLEET]

Since you guys didn't see it the first time, i'll restate this. Are there any buffs coming soon to tanks that have been severely powercreeped or have just been bad in general since they came out?

Ex: Bulldog

Glacial 112

Blaze WZ

St. Emil

Most of the French TD line (ik u guys are probably still collecting data for these)

VK 45.03 A (whatever the tier 7 premium is)

etc. 

???

F*** WG am i right?

Rio_Grande #405 Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:02 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10169 battles
  • [AFT]

View PostChariot_Solace, on 11 August 2017 - 12:34 PM, said:

it's not really camo per say though. It's more sponsor themed like NASCAR or something.

Yea, sorta in a way how girls pink camoflauge on various merchandise isn't really camo, when you add "pink" to it, or like the t34 1776, i have one, but it definitely causes at least a little stir, with all the colors being modeled so bright in-game.

Hans, get the Luger.

NOTE: On discord im known as Rio_grande if you are trying to find me.

DerpytrollerZ #406 Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6105 battles
  • [FLEET]
Another question i want to ask, is there any way that bundles for tanks could also come along with a standard package with only the tank for a reduced price? I mean, some people won't pay $20 for the Crom B with 2.5k gold, 3 days of prem and boosters, but many of those (including me) are willing to maybe drop $8-$13 just for the Crom B alone with nothing else. Is there any chance of this happening?

F*** WG am i right?

MaXSty1er #407 Posted 14 August 2017 - 03:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View Postwannabeunicum, on 10 August 2017 - 07:23 PM, said:

Just wondering as you said the batchat would be coming out soon. My guess is 4.2 but will the amx 30b's be coming too?

Yes, we have plans about AMX 30B

View PostPixelRage, on 11 August 2017 - 12:16 AM, said:

Will we ever see a more advanced mission system in Blitz like the one WoT PC has and/or will we get missions where we can earn tanks for set period of time or forever also like what WoT PC has?

You can earn tanks in our events. Is it not enough?

View Post_Blazing_Inferno_, on 11 August 2017 - 05:22 PM, said:

I do not know how people in the Russian server use the complaint "inactivity in battle," but people on this server use it not as a way to show bots or those who go afk, but as a way to show those who just plain did not do well in battle. I think the mods should either add a new complaint with no penalties for not playing well or just take out the "inactivity in battle."

If a complaint is not reasonable it won't ban you, don't worry.

But anyway we're going to improve the system soon.

BorisBaddenov #408 Posted 14 August 2017 - 03:54 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 17769 battles
  • [ST2RM]

View PostMaXSty1er, on 14 August 2017 - 07:06 AM, said:

Hey Max -- what's up with all the HTTP 500 Errors on the forums recently?

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

SpartacusDiablo #409 Posted 14 August 2017 - 04:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9983 battles
  • [SPUD]
Max and Zloyd,

I have a few recommendations for real (not fictional) tanks that could be added to BLITZ.

http://forum.wotblit...89#entry1281389

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 14 August 2017 - 04:31 PM.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE WORLD FAMOUS SPUD CLAN

Sans Reproache

Support your neighborhood scout

​#FixTheFury 

NateDawg2k16 #410 Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:23 PM

All Hail Dogface, The Great One

• Players
  • 10141 battles
  • [META]

View PostMaXSty1er, on 14 August 2017 - 10:06 AM, said:

The event tanks really aren't enough. You've been tying events with missions, something some of us can't do because of work, school, etc, therefore we do not have the time to get the required Dickey-Hoos that we need for the event 

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have.

this dude is on to me... 

He's part of the Society! - Seal

NateDawg2k16 #411 Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:24 PM

All Hail Dogface, The Great One

• Players
  • 10141 battles
  • [META]

View PostDerpytrollerZ, on 12 August 2017 - 04:07 PM, said:

Another question i want to ask, is there any way that bundles for tanks could also come along with a standard package with only the tank for a reduced price? I mean, some people won't pay $20 for the Crom B with 2.5k gold, 3 days of prem and boosters, but many of those (including me) are willing to maybe drop $8-$13 just for the Crom B alone with nothing else. Is there any chance of this happening?

and this ^^^

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have.

this dude is on to me... 

He's part of the Society! - Seal

mlacunza #412 Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:27 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 28269 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 14 August 2017 - 10:54 AM, said:

Hey Max -- what's up with all the HTTP 500 Errors on the forums recently?

Yes there are a lot now, after doing whatever action, post message, load page, etc

And when your team will upgrade the forum mobile version? It's very poor, I can't load images for my posts or follow a topic...

Edited by mlacunza, 14 August 2017 - 05:29 PM.

Saludos!

SpartacusDiablo #413 Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9983 battles
  • [SPUD]
Please introduce the option for us to by spare parts with silver.

Sans Reproache

​#FixTheFury 

SpartacusDiablo #414 Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9983 battles
  • [SPUD]

Max or Zloyd,

Can you please explain the logic between these two diametrically opposed paraphrased statements from Wargaming.

We can not introduce modern tanks because their armor and guns would throw off game balance.

We can introduce fictional tanks from the 41st millennium and the game will be fine.

How can modern tanks throw off game balance while tanks from 40,000 years in the future are fine?

Sans Reproache

​#FixTheFury 

BorisBaddenov #415 Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:28 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 17769 battles
  • [ST2RM]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 15 August 2017 - 05:18 AM, said:

Max or Zloyd,

Can you please explain the logic between these two diametrically opposed paraphrased statements from Wargaming.

We can not introduce modern tanks because their armor and guns would throw off game balance.

We can introduce fictional tanks from the 41st millennium and the game will be fine.

How can modern tanks throw off game balance while tanks from 40,000 years in the future are fine?

Because Science™

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

SpartacusDiablo #416 Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9983 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 15 August 2017 - 08:28 AM, said:

Because Science™

Ah, thank you. It is now perfectly clear to me. :)

Sans Reproache

​#FixTheFury 

SpartacusDiablo #417 Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:23 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9983 battles
  • [SPUD]
I've got ideas Max.
http://forum.wotblit...e__pid__1282192

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 15 August 2017 - 02:23 PM.

Sans Reproache

​#FixTheFury 

_Blazing_Inferno_ #418 Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:56 PM

Speed Demon

• Players
  • 15826 battles
  • [4AMD]
^^^^^^^   You know the topic went wrong somewhere along the line when you decide to skip to the last post and this is that post.

Edited by _Blazing_Inferno_, 18 August 2017 - 04:57 PM.

"Pushing ones teammate into open fire may only mark a mistake, but pushing ones teammate into open fire on purpose marks a true noob" - _Blazing_Inferno_

I have only spent $24 and I have 16 premium tanks

Favorite tank: The T6 Dracula

TangoAlphaLA #419 Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:22 AM

Private

• Players
  • 683 battles
  • [ST33L]
Any chance of an answer to the questions I asked, Max and zlloyd?

TangoAlphaLA #420 Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:23 AM

Private

• Players
  • 683 battles
  • [ST33L]

View PostTangoAlphaLA, on 09 August 2017 - 04:03 PM, said:

Morning Zloydd!

Thank you for your input, I'm a UK based player enjoying a holiday in the US and it's nice to have this engagement. WG have long appeared to have had little concern for the views of customers, so it's a positive step that you're trying to make amends for this. 

You asked for views on 4.0 update and mine are this: Timers still exist on equipment (very bad), SP drop rate small improvement, Rated Battle not bothered about, Military Honour pointless, French TD line is moderately interesting, Containers are ok but it would be good to know what the drop rates are - am I ever likely to get a Lowe or should I just go out and buy one?

One caveat I would add is that now that containers as shown with the HTC event are now a key feature the game has become more of an online gambling game, this could be problematic in the long run with gambling laws in many countries so worth bearing in mind in terms of recruiting young players.

As for questions,

1- The PC version has many tech lines, Czech, Swedish, etc. Any plans for them to be introduced to Blitz?

2- I understand that SP is here to stay but any chance of getting rid of timers? I think it would appease a lot of players.

3- Tier 7 is broken, for me, too many daft OP clown tanks or new players in Premiums getting clubbed! Any chance of an opt out for clown tank battles or a restriction on Prems until the player has reached that level? 

4- I've had to create a new account to play my favourite game on holiday, any chance of merging accounts so that wherever I go I can play with one and all my hard work isn't wasted?

5- Boosters aren't something that interest me, is there any way that a WG swap shop can be introduced where I can trade them in for SP or a Prem? Perhaps, even someway that players can trade with each other, someone out there must have prem tanks or things that they don't enjoy, wouldn't it be good if for a small contribution to WG, we could buy off each other?

A lot to go through but look forward to your thoughts!

Go safe and happy battles!

In case you missed them!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users