476 replies to this topic

HURTS_DOUGHNUT_ #441 Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:25 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7931 battles
  • [MOM7]

View PostMudkipAtWar, on 01 December 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

No truer words have been typed

thx man.. I’m glad someone read this.. I think I should start a “new player “ thread and write an article on the matter.. I wonder how many new players would actually read it??? Lol... thx again for your comment!

robertm243 #442 Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:22 AM

Private

• Players
  • 8450 battles
  • [ALIEN]
Hi it's nice to meet you. By the way awesome game.

Kiilu #443 Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:45 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10893 battles
  • [RLWAR]
Thanks, there are some problems that I have had. They got taken care of most of it. Thanks you Tia Fadel for your help. Glad to see the new maps and the hard work that you do. CandyCrush2

VALLEYOFFIRE #444 Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:30 PM

Private

• Players
  • 24349 battles
I purchased Christmas boxes from my phone just to find out I can't receive them on my phone now I'm waiting for a refund I don't think it's fair that only PC users can get Christmas boxes thanks World of Tanks

Pastaguy2003 #445 Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:02 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4697 battles

View PostFastway1234, on 03 January 2018 - 05:30 PM, said:

I purchased Christmas boxes from my phone just to find out I can't receive them on my phone now I'm waiting for a refund I don't think it's fair that only PC users can get Christmas boxes thanks World of Tanks

Two different events.

We have blitz fair, they have the boxes. 

Just make sure you know what your buying  

I made the same mistake.

Edited by Pastaguy2003, 03 January 2018 - 10:03 PM.

Lines I'm grinding: Obj. 268 (at ISU 152)  WZ-113 (at Type T34)

"To derp, or not to derp"

-Anonymous KV2 driver

rosgrim #446 Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:49 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 45603 battles
  • [COD]

Again MH

Do you understand that we realized that the WOTB "system" to double check and filter down votes is simply let them pass and validate when 2 players give the same down vote (in particular "provocative communication" and "inactivity in battle")

Do you realize the distortion that this system is causing ?

I'll give you an example:

I have been/being insulted in the worse way several times ("I hope you will get cancer", "I will r**e your kids", "you are a mother f*** etc etc) but even if sometimes i down voted nothing happened. 

Instead I got 3 days chat banned (a player with 392 praises vs 11 complaints) because i called noobs or may be i told "use your brain" (yes this is the most offensive stuff I did) just because it happened I had the bad luck to do it to a platoon or to a couple of players that shared their salty feelings against me.

to be clear: if that was offensive then i deserve the penalty and i will manage the chat banning as a lesson (I'm a man) but so what about the real offense (see the above mentioned) ?

So your MH is based or casualty/bad luck or gravity of the offense ?

Also in terms of game experience is worse someone that in chat express an opinion more or less "strong"(i take from others stuff like no ob, id iot, re tarded etc with no problem and i don't think they are so offensive, like it happens in other gaming and sport contest in the real world) or someone that use to be unsupportive, block other players, being afk by purpose etc ???

Off course I understand is easier block a chat than ban a player in terms of your business ($$$) but at this point it doesn't make sense keep in the MH all the down relative to the game except the provocative communication.

Please be serious...

I'll tell you what: lets eliminate the in game chat and add more predetermined command "follow me", "hold" "defend" "right, left" etc even greetings "hello" "o7".

If I'm not wrong may be in WOT or for the console already exists that. 

then if someone use the chat after the battle offending one can use the ticket reporting the screen shot.

In this way you will be able to evaluate for real.

Also If someone bother me I can decide to reply or simple to block him. simple like that.

On the prise side:

1. really ? platoon exchanging praises ? cmon

2. use that system (2 players giving the same praise) to validate praise except for valid opponent.

In this case just do not allow to give this praise to players from the same clan.

Now, telling to one that got around 600 praise, MH it doesn't count at all.

cheers

AND by the way welcome to NA server ! 

Edited by rosgrim, 04 January 2018 - 07:55 AM.

Kiilu #447 Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:21 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10893 battles
  • [RLWAR]

View Postrosgrim, on 04 January 2018 - 02:49 AM, said:

Again MH

Do you understand that we realized that the WOTB "system" to double check and filter down votes is simply let them pass and validate when 2 players give the same down vote (in particular "provocative communication" and "inactivity in battle")

I have been/being insulted in the worse way several times ("I hope you will get cancer", "I will r**e your kids", "you are a mother f*** etc etc) but even if sometimes i down voted nothing happened. 

Instead I got 3 days chat banned (a player with 392 praises vs 11 complaints) because i called noobs or may be i told "use your brain" (yes this is the most offensive stuff I did) just because it happened I had the bad luck to do it to a platoon or to a couple of players that shared their salty feelings against me.

to be clear: if that was offensive then i deserve the penalty and i will manage the chat banning as a lesson (I'm a man) but so what about the real offense (see the above mentioned) ?

Also in terms of game experience is worse someone that in chat express an opinion more or less "strong"(i take from others stuff like no ob, id iot, re tarded etc with no problem and i don't think they are so offensive, like it happens in other gaming and sport contest in the real world) or someone that use to be unsupportive, block other players, being afk by purpose etc ???

Off course I understand is easier block a chat than ban a player in terms of your business ($$$) but at this point it doesn't make sense keep in the MH all the down relative to the game except the provocative communication.

Please be serious...

I'll tell you what: lets eliminate the in game chat and add more predetermined command "follow me", "hold" "defend" "right, left" etc even greetings "hello" "o7".

then if someone use the chat after the battle offending one can use the ticket reporting the screen shot.

Also If someone bother me I can decide to reply or simple to block him. simple like that.

On the prise side:

2. use that system (2 players giving the same praise) to validate praise except for valid opponent.

In this case just do not allow to give this praise to players from the same clan.

cheers

View Postrosgrim, on 04 January 2018 - 02:49 AM, said:

Again MH

Please be serious...

On the prise side:

cheers

​I don't like it either. Kids don't know what there doing. In a game this morning where someone what to give a bad praise to a player that didn't go the way they wanted him to go. The one that want to talk trash had only 600 plus game and to the one he want the bad praise go to had over 16000 and won the game for the team. I get for no reasons some times. I don't talk trash to much. I always pull for the team. 

TheBossSEAN #448 Posted 04 January 2018 - 05:19 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24 battles

View PostRockracer, on 01 August 2017 - 11:51 AM, said:

Took a bit too long to do that, didn't it?

It's something good I suppose.

Welcome to  hell  the NA forums!

lol

SEAN-THE YOLOING CHICKEN WHO LIKES "TURTELS" THIS IS MIEN REROLL;MAIN CommanderSean_2014 (na) | BlitzStars.com

*I'm *Taiwanese* so pls forgive my crappy English* {click on pic for enlarged pic}  

FREE ARMOR INSPECTOR AT:Knowledge database for World of Tanks Blitz – Blitz Hangar                                 

TheBossSEAN #449 Posted 04 January 2018 - 05:20 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24 battles
pls buff lowe

SEAN-THE YOLOING CHICKEN WHO LIKES "TURTELS" THIS IS MIEN REROLL;MAIN CommanderSean_2014 (na) | BlitzStars.com

*I'm *Taiwanese* so pls forgive my crappy English* {click on pic for enlarged pic}  

FREE ARMOR INSPECTOR AT:Knowledge database for World of Tanks Blitz – Blitz Hangar                                 

Peeeenuuutt #450 Posted 02 April 2018 - 11:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23397 battles
  • [AFT]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 01 August 2017 - 02:07 PM, said:

I don't think that Wargaming understands the rage that is simmering below the surface with many of their long time players.

hmph. The tankenstein was the most infuriating for me. All they had to do was put #1 at the end of the name or something stupid to distinguish the long time players against the wallet warriors who are wanna be old G's. Honestly it's so simple it feels like they're trying to drive us 2014er's off their game.

RSLRandy #451 Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:09 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2226 battles
  • [TJR04]

I HAVE A QUESTION...OFF TOPIC BUT IMPORTANT.

WHY DID I GET AN ANNOUNCEMENT TELLING ME SOMETHING WAS "DEDUCTED" FROM ME? A TROPHY OR SOMETHING ? WHY WAS ANYYTHING 'DEDUCTED' FROM ME?

its_just_a_game_ #452 Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:10 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3695 battles
  • [BB_]

View PostRSLRandy, on 22 April 2018 - 09:09 AM, said:

I HAVE A QUESTION...OFF TOPIC BUT IMPORTANT.

WHY DID I GET AN ANNOUNCEMENT TELLING ME SOMETHING WAS "DEDUCTED" FROM ME? A TROPHY OR SOMETHING ? WHY WAS ANYYTHING 'DEDUCTED' FROM ME?

I have a question... Off topic but important.

What is it with people like you and CAPSLOCK?!?!?

suspicious_coconut #453 Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:40 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9855 battles
  • [GRIFF]
Hello welcome to the NA server I'd like to know how I can test tanks like PRAMO etc. I also have two other accounts known as sorin15_hero and mysterious_pineapple

Edited by suspicious_coconut, 24 April 2018 - 02:41 PM.

I_Maverick_I #454 Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:54 AM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 16400 battles
  • [FLOOP]

View Postsuspicious_coconut, on 24 April 2018 - 06:40 AM, said:

Hello welcome to the NA server I'd like to know how I can test tanks like PRAMO etc. I also have two other accounts known as sorin15_hero and mysterious_pineapple

nice. you told them you had other accounts, which breaks the EULA. Second, there are currently 2 ways to be a tester. One, you would have had to sign up to be a Supertester months ago, which has closed enrollment. It was selective from the start. Two, you can be a member of a top clan (PRAMO, PURPL, _V_) and some other ones that AREN'T top clans but have still managed to get their hands on some test tanks...anyways, both options are unavailable to you as of right now. If you want to make a meme of yourself and try applying for those clans, I wish you good luck.

RibbleStripe #455 Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:57 PM

Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 237 battles

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 25 April 2018 - 04:54 AM, said:

nice. you told them you had other accounts, which breaks the EULA. 

Don't frighten newcomers, Maverick )
Running multiple accounts is not forbidden.

Discord - RibbleStripe#2701

PanzertroopenVT #456 Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8426 battles
  • [_TF_]

View PostKiilu, on 04 January 2018 - 09:21 AM, said:

​I don't like it either. Kids don't know what there doing. In a game this morning where someone what to give a bad praise to a player that didn't go the way they wanted him to go. The one that want to talk trash had only 600 plus game and to the one he want the bad praise go to had over 16000 and won the game for the team. I get for no reasons some times. I don't talk trash to much. I always pull for the team. 

it misdirected hostility aimed at commen sense mindsets with moral rudders. When Burger King in America started the ad campaign of "your way ,right away" some took it as a direct lifestyle change as well! True story! Seen it live! Watching a morning  nub Yolo their way to maim our team -1 a tank maketh me pissy, I disgress............sometimes I go the wrong way, but always correct my mistakes. Kids seem to think of there is way to mess with someone then it's good to go, really distressing mindset.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

BorisBaddenov #457 Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:18 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 20997 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 25 April 2018 - 05:57 AM, said:

Don't frighten newcomers, Maverick )
Running multiple accounts is not forbidden.

Really?  Since when?

And .. this link ..

https://wotblitz.com...user_agreement/

Has this paragraph .  (Bolding is my own)

1. General Provisions

1.01. In order to register, players must be thirteen (13) years of age or older, and are allowed only one account registered per server. All players are solely responsible for their behavior in both public and battle chat. Players are responsible for protecting their accounts from access by others, and are strongly encouraged to select a hard-to-guess password and not re-use that password on any other sites where it may be read by the owners or administrators of that site. It is highly discouraged for users to share accounts with others. In the case of an account that has been lost or hacked, please inform technical support immediately through their website, Support.

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

NoobieDude #458 Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 2984 battles
  • [CYRUS]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 25 April 2018 - 07:18 AM, said:

Really?  Since when?

And .. this link ..

https://wotblitz.com...user_agreement/

Has this paragraph .  (Bolding is my own)

1. General Provisions

1.01. In order to register, players must be thirteen (13) years of age or older, and are allowed only one account registered per server. All players are solely responsible for their behavior in both public and battle chat. Players are responsible for protecting their accounts from access by others, and are strongly encouraged to select a hard-to-guess password and not re-use that password on any other sites where it may be read by the owners or administrators of that site. It is highly discouraged for users to share accounts with others. In the case of an account that has been lost or hacked, please inform technical support immediately through their website, Support.

WHO REALLY CARES???

BorisBaddenov #459 Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:03 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 20997 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostNoobieDude, on 25 April 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

WHO REALLY CARES???

We all should care when a WG Employee makes a statement that seems to invalidate the EULA.

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

SpartacusDiablo #460 Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:26 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 15128 battles

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 25 April 2018 - 01:03 PM, said:

We all should care when a WG Employee makes a statement that seems to invalidate the EULA.

Exactly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users