Any clans out there looking for a new member?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Sharpe40475 #1 Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:13 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24462 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Last time I checked, recent WR was just under 60% playing tier 7 on average with around 1450 damage/game.

http://www.blitzstar...com/Sharpe40475

Inspiration for WriterDude's forum Signature is my single greatest accomplishment since starting to play Blitz! 

michaeltsoon #2 Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:52 PM

No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

• Players
  • 19902 battles
  • [HATED]

Check us out. We're active, people here are really nice and welcoming, we share a discord server with HATED (we are their feeder clan) and we have had success in tournaments. Speaking of which, the regular guy who is in charge of tournaments besides myself had just recently gone off to HATED so I can offer that position to you. If interested, please PM me. 

Edited by michaeltsoon, 01 August 2017 - 10:53 PM.

Leader of [PZ3]. Please PM if you would like details on our clan

Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

I'd put my tank rankings here, but I won't since video game stats hold no value in real life. Therefore, I'll use a witty quote to fill this space instead:            "War does not determine who is right, only who is left"  -Bertrand Russell 

Ole_sniper #3 Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:21 PM

Where's The Lamb Sauce, Sosig?

• Players
  • 12032 battles
  • [SPUD]

You are always welcome at the SPUD campfire!

Our main thread is in the clan discussion section of the forum. You'll always find a tater to hang with while sharing a s'more and drink, and we tend to be sociable as a whole.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe- Albert Einstein 

Gordon Ramsay's Lamb Sauce>Your Favorite Pillow Tanks

Proud Hype 59 and Shinobi Owner

[SPUD]Campers N' Taters

tedg5 #4 Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:10 AM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 33173 battles
  • [AGOGO]
Check out the Blitzers, tag Agogo. We're active and looking for good new members. :B

TonnerreCadien #5 Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:12 AM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 30741 battles
  • [HAHA]
If you'd like being with a bunch of fun, irreverent, rebellious, types who don't take this game too seriously, and who have people who play all different levels from low to high tiers, you might give us a look-see. We use LINE for tournaments (we find it works better than Discord). Clan chat is hilarious; you have to see it to believe it. Send me or lungtoast (clan lead) a PM if you're interested. We'd love to have you!

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

Oubliez pas que je suis l'oeuf de la grosse poule, moi.

FuzzyWuzzyPanda #6 Posted 03 August 2017 - 01:43 AM

Private

• Players
  • 330 battles
  • [DEF_E]

Check out my clan, pretty new, just about a day old. I'm looking for fun, competitive players with 55%WR.

It's only me for now, but I hope the clan gets bigger of course. 

:izmena::coin:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users