Coming soon

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

_Blazing_Inferno_ #41 Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:36 PM

Speed Demon

• Players
  • 14605 battles
  • [4AMD]
Never mind, I looked it up. Is there anyway to delete a post?

Edited by _Blazing_Inferno_, 11 August 2017 - 01:40 PM.

"Pushing ones teammate into open fire may only mark a mistake, but pushing ones teammate into open fire on purpose marks a true noob" - _Blazing_Inferno_

I have only spent $24 and I have 16 premium tanks

Favorite tank: The T6 Dracula

as15eternal #42 Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:21 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6000 battles
  • [ETD15]

View PostPixelRage, on 10 August 2017 - 10:44 AM, said:

My pockets are ready for this. I hope it doesn't get hit hard with a nerf bat

O boi it's an ELC, prepare your tier 5's

as15eternal #43 Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:15 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6000 battles
  • [ETD15]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 09 August 2017 - 01:05 PM, said:

Can we find spare parts in that tent?

tankjunky #44 Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4527 battles
  • [MUTTS]

Does anyone have a rough idea when this map is coming out? Looking at what the pictures of what we so far have, I can see that this map will be great for tanks that have decent to good gun depression. This map also seems to be quite unique in terms of dynamic gameplay. Medium tanks will rely on their speed to go up hills and use it for cover and heavies will be able to also use the hills as cover. The hills will also be very advantageous for tank destroyers such as the Dicker Max and the Sturer Emil which have really good gun depression. The castle area will be great for heavies and for the first time, heavies aren't that limited due to the cover on both flanks. I feel that for TDs however, the lack of bushes will be a problem (but can be solved with reworks before the release). I feel this map will be ideal to all classes though as it seems that Wargaming is actually providing a very balanced map for all classes. While the map we have now is not going to be final, I look forward to this map in one of the future updates. Please don't let us down Wargaming, I hope to see more amazing content like maps and tank lines rather than premium tanks as it really shows you want to benefit your game more than getting the players to spend more money on your game. (It is not wrong to spend money on this game, but the playerbase also want something more than just premium tanks...) 

Thank you Wargaming for listening and being more open after update 3.8!! We are glad that you are starting to listen to player feedback and are willing to help you in the development of your game!

RoadKutter #45 Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:35 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 20815 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostDoctorMcDerp, on 10 August 2017 - 10:06 PM, said:

If by Fury you mean like that and not the tech tree counterpart, then I regret to inform you that the chances of them selling Fury again (as it was for sale some time ago and is in game, looking a lot like that) are... rather slim.

If that is not what you meant, then I am a bit lost.

Diablo has been on a bit of a quest to get WG to complete the ingame model of the Fury to look like the pic he posted.

Anything WG has ever sold will be sold again. There is no rare tanks other than the kv220 and the m60.

If you give a man fire, he will be warm for a day. If you light a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users