Coming soon

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

SpartacusDiablo #181 Posted 10 April 2018 - 12:58 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [III-P]
The fact of the matter is the majority of this player base can barely win 48% of the time.  You are always going to have bad teammates. It's what you do with those teammates that makes the difference between a good player and a bad player. good players excel and win with the hand  they've been dealt. Bad players come to the forum and whine.

Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Sturmgeschutz1 #182 Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:10 PM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 50228 battles
  • [D_1]
1.) Language Barriers
2.) Players do not respond or listen in battle.
3.) Suggestions made in first posting that you stopped reading at Match Making
4.) You’re still trolling my posting and being a PET
5.) This issue WILL NOT GO AWAY with the majority of the Fed Up Player Base. You can’t take us all on
It’s Ill advised.

Chariot_Solace #183 Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:12 PM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 31942 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 10 April 2018 - 06:34 AM, said:

I stopped reading at matchmaking is broke.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus, Grille, IS-7. Lines I'm Grinding: STB-1(VIII), AMX50B(IX), 121(VIII), 113(VIII), FV215B(VII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To, Chi-Nu, LeKPz M41 90mm, AMX 50-100, Sturer Emil, Pz Sfl IV C, Type 58, Panzer IV Anko, Nashorn, BT-SV, Panzerjager I, chIS-2, WZ-110, Type T-34, T-34-1, BDR G1B, Sherman V, Chieftain/T95, Pz IV Hydrostat, STRV 74A2, IS-2 Berlin, Kuro Mori Mine, M6A2E1, Panzer IV S, T-44-100, Black Prince, AC IV Sentinel, SU85i, T-34-2

InkaPanzer #184 Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:13 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 44401 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 10 April 2018 - 07:58 AM, said:

The fact of the matter is the majority of this player base can barely win 48% of the time. You are always going to have bad teammates. It's what you do with those teammates that makes the difference between a good player and a bad player. good players excel and win with the hand they've been dealt. Bad players come to the forum and whine.

Bingo! And write a lot but nothing of it they use in his game play...

https://www.blitzsta.../Sturmgeschutz1

Why u don't start watching Bushka and learn the game? You have a lot of red blacks in highers tiers, as far I can see u are part of the problem in the game, and stop crying :D

Saludos desde Perú!

InkaPanzer #185 Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:15 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 44401 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View PostSturmgeschutz1, on 10 April 2018 - 09:10 AM, said:

1.) Language Barriers
2.) Players do not respond or listen in battle.
3.) Suggestions made in first posting that you stopped reading at Match Making
4.) You’re still trolling my posting and being a PET
5.) This issue WILL NOT GO AWAY with the majority of the Fed Up Player Base. You can’t take us all on
It’s Ill advised.

1. Use symbols

2. Why I need to follow a 48% ?

I stopped reading here....:D

Saludos desde Perú!

SpartacusDiablo #186 Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:28 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [III-P]

View Postmlacunza, on 10 April 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

1. Use symbols

If anything 48%ers need to learn to shut up.  If they would just be quiet and follow the lead of better players they may actually learn something.

Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Dan_Deerso #187 Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:51 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 21531 battles
  • [MOMS]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 22 February 2018 - 06:35 AM, said:

MM in rating battles considers player's rating after calibration. Calculating premium tanks battles and researchable tank battles is not an option. I see 2 problems in your suggestion:
- limits for those who buy premium vehicles. When you pay for something in online game you don't expect to receive restrictions$

- every new condition considered by MM will expand time players spend in queue. Making players wait too long is not what we want to do. We have to keep balance between waiting time and comparable team ratings.

Sturmgeschutz1 #188 Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:13 PM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 50228 battles
  • [D_1]

Apparently .. you two don’t look at current stats. Currently 50.99, down from 58.54!! 

You Pets prove my point on here. These forums are useless unless you buddy up with whatever is running this circus this month. It’s ok. There’s other avenues of approach.

Dan_Deerso #189 Posted 11 April 2018 - 12:37 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 21531 battles
  • [MOMS]

View PostSturmgeschutz1, on 10 April 2018 - 07:13 PM, said:

Apparently .. you two don’t look at current stats. Currently 50.99, down from 58.54!! 

You Pets prove my point on here. These forums are useless unless you buddy up with whatever is running this circus this month. It’s ok. There’s other avenues of approach.

I'm sure they're looking at your recent stats, which are 48.8%

If we look at your stats exclusively above tier 5, they're much worse than that.

Tank Battles Winrate
Totals 21,016 45.89%

its_just_a_game_ #190 Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:34 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3695 battles
  • [BB_]

View PostSturmgeschutz1, on 10 April 2018 - 12:32 PM, said:

MM is BROKE..!! It has also broken the game.!
1k per tier. Any tank can be researched in a tech tree but the tank / TD/ Mythical vehicle can’t be bought until a qualifying battle record is accumulated.
A Premium tier vehicle purchased above that players record would be limited to (2) uses within a (24) hour window on timers like the daily, 3 day, 6 day crates are and you’re beloved spare parts instillation timers..!
1-999 battles Tier I / 1000-1999 Battle record Tier II and so on.
Too many times..!!!! Players come into a team with bare numbered battle records killing their own team mates with incompetence, and affecting real players ability to excel.. Wargaming continues to permit this.
Solution: Create a separate arena of rated battles for lower tier inexperienced players that players with higher record Talleys cannot enter to be fair. Sure play lower tier battles to do bonuses but not enter lower player tier rated battles. This also gives newer players an idea of what it will be like in higher tier rated battles. It keeps everyone in their own lanes.!
Matching IS NOT balanced and creating another vacuum of players leaving. Win Rates are plummeting and it’s getting worse. Team abilities are getting worse, player confidence is getting worse! After a battle you see the other team is a list over 10k battle record across the list and your team has 3-4 people with anywhere from 45-800 battles on your team that explains why 1/2 of your team was wiped out in less than 1 minute it really becomes self explanatory and creates a passion for resentment after a long strained series of continued team assignments like these. Saying in support MM is balanced by tanks is not balancing team assignments! It’s the easy left instead of what the hard right looks like. DO SOMETHING WITH THIS... every day seeing newer and newer names. It’s already bad enough with all of the glitches. Server issues are not on my end. It’s not my wifi and not 1980’s dial up excuses. My provider just serviced and inspected my lines this week. It’s on par.. Wargaming own it.! Pick pocketing is a crime that’ll cost you a hand in some countries. Around here it cost you app reviews, blogs, a deficit in paying players, a deficit in survivability with veteran players wanting to continue ( which deficits and hinders any future campaigns you may release), and creates a turnover rate with more players that are clueless on how to help their teams or strategies needed to win.
In Summation: Wargaming is a habitual offender with no desire to rehabilitate their platform or to make this game what it once was as a great experience. Make some excuses about longer que holds..( que holds are long and time consuming in rated battles because of the issues explained in part I, hence with the deficits of negative tier cost use... players won’t risk losing a mad load of credits using vehicles in tiers IX-X when you do not know what lottery of experience will or won’t be there).. RISK FACTOR TOO HIGH ALL AROUND.!! WARNING: USE AT OWN RISK AS THE PLAYER BASE MY DEFICIT YOUR EFFORTS AND TEAM EXPERIENCES CAUSING MORE LOSSES IN WIN RATES AND CREDIT DEPLETIONS.!
There, does that clarify it for you now Wargaming whoevers? FIX IT NOW..! Fed up with this nonsense. Limitations have been put on parts progress, skill progress, win rates progress, research progress because of xp needed and so on. You ALL started limitations in 3.8 that started this cancer. Now find a cure before your last little bit of reputations are completely wrecked.!
I don’t care about little personal feelings and private little special rights. You ALL set te pretenses for these issues.. now undo your damages and deficits and get it straightened out now. It’s becoming beyond tolerable.

Tl;dr

ABN_TNKR #191 Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:06 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28450 battles
  • [-VB-]

View PostSturmgeschutz1, on 10 April 2018 - 06:13 PM, said:

How do you lose 7.46 percent? Joining a battle and walking away? Stepping into tiers you don’t belong (a lot), aka becoming what you are complaining about? I have had bad nights, and lost at most .02 and that’s with an absolutely horrible night when I should have stopped long before it got to that point...

“A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.”

GEN Patton

vonathemaster #192 Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:52 AM

Private

• Players
  • 9191 battles
  • [MARMY]
Could we do a three man platooning system 

Chariot_Solace #193 Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:10 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 31942 battles
  • [_STR8]

Forgot about this thread. Should have posted this here.

People ask about bringing the GUP tanks back a lot but I was wondering if you guys might plan on introducing any additional ones? For example a GuP Panther with stock turret and gun at tier 6 which would basically be a VK 30.02 M with slightly better hull armor. That is essentially what the Kuro Mori Mine is compared to the VK 36.01H. That way people get to play the famous Panther in its true form (without the ahistorical modules) in its intended environment fighting against Shermans and T-34s. Wether you’re a fan of the show or not (I’m not), these are historical tanks that fit into the game nicely. This would be an excellent addition that would boost interest in the game imo.

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus, Grille, IS-7. Lines I'm Grinding: STB-1(VIII), AMX50B(IX), 121(VIII), 113(VIII), FV215B(VII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To, Chi-Nu, LeKPz M41 90mm, AMX 50-100, Sturer Emil, Pz Sfl IV C, Type 58, Panzer IV Anko, Nashorn, BT-SV, Panzerjager I, chIS-2, WZ-110, Type T-34, T-34-1, BDR G1B, Sherman V, Chieftain/T95, Pz IV Hydrostat, STRV 74A2, IS-2 Berlin, Kuro Mori Mine, M6A2E1, Panzer IV S, T-44-100, Black Prince, AC IV Sentinel, SU85i, T-34-2

Chariot_Solace #194 Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:57 PM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 31942 battles
  • [_STR8]
Hey there. I just wanted to bring up the new Pepto Bismol Puke camo and politely say: Try again.

Chariot_Solace #195 Posted 27 May 2018 - 07:55 PM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 31942 battles
  • [_STR8]
The legendary camo for the Ha-Go looks great. I’m glad you released it again. I wish you guys would spend more time on realistic camo skins like that. 

ScumbagJuJu #196 Posted 27 May 2018 - 11:18 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 25321 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View PostChariot_Solace, on 19 May 2018 - 07:57 AM, said:

Hey there. I just wanted to bring up the new Pepto Bismol Puke camo and politely say: Try again.

I disagree. The pink camo is awesome!

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

InfinityGunner #197 Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:40 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3250 battles
  • [AAD]

View Postmlacunza, on 10 April 2018 - 02:15 PM, said:

1. Use symbols

I mean... I'm hovering around 46% but...guys...please for the love of god, don't attack me. I've been looking at videos of whenever bushka or Sk8xtrm makes a new one. Mind you, I stopped playing right after Wargaming came out with spare parts, as I lost all my equipment without any bit of reimbursement (almost a million credits lost.). I was at 51%. Sadly, however, since I was gone for two years, things have changed, and as a result my playing style of past has been totally screwed. Past few months I've been trying to find another playstyle but...well...its been making my WR hemorrhage as a result. I know my higher tier wr sucks, but I did recently get a pools medal in TOG so...(infuriatingly I didn't recieve a mastery...!) Anyway, at the moment, I'm thinking of retreating to tier three battles so i can lick my wounds and recover my winrate. There's a difference between good 48%rs and bad 48%rs...good ones do their damndest to improve....bad ones don't. If you look at my military honor, my teamwork praise is the highest. And I have no bad complaints. Just doing my best to improve, I know I suck, but instead of being toxic and telling me to uninstall, maybe next time offer to give somebody tips? 

Edited by InfinityGunner, 07 June 2018 - 05:44 AM.

InkaPanzer #198 Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:52 AM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 44401 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View PostInfinityGunner, on 07 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

I mean... I'm hovering around 46% but...guys...please for the love of god, don't attack me. I've been looking at videos of whenever bushka or Sk8xtrm makes a new one. Mind you, I stopped playing right after Wargaming came out with spare parts, as I lost all my equipment without any bit of reimbursement (almost a million credits lost.). I was at 51%. Sadly, however, since I was gone for two years, things have changed, and as a result my playing style of past has been totally screwed. Past few months I've been trying to find another playstyle but...well...its been making my WR hemorrhage as a result. I know my higher tier wr sucks, but I did recently get a pools medal in TOG so...(infuriatingly I didn't recieve a mastery...!) Anyway, at the moment, I'm thinking of retreating to tier three battles so i can lick my wounds and recover my winrate. There's a difference between good 48%rs and bad 48%rs...good ones do their damndest to improve....bad ones don't. If you look at my military honor, my teamwork praise is the highest. And I have no bad complaints. Just doing my best to improve, I know I suck, but instead of being toxic and telling me to uninstall, maybe next time offer to give somebody tips? 

and who are you? because I was answering to Sturmgeschutz1.. or are you the failed reroll of failed player? :teethhappy:

based in your stats keep playing tier 3 and do better in 4, before you try 5-6...

Saludos desde Perú!

InfinityGunner #199 Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:59 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3250 battles
  • [AAD]

View Postmlacunza, on 07 June 2018 - 05:52 AM, said:

and who are you? because I was answering to Sturmgeschutz1.. or are you the failed reroll of failed player? :teethhappy:

based in your stats keep playing tier 3 and do better in 4, before you try 5-6...

Mainly trying to offer some prospective from my side of the fence, and thank you for the advice. I hate to say it, but my WR at a time was 43% (gags) but since I stuck to tier three, I have noticed a significant improvement. I do also use detailed statistic viewers that show statistic changes over the course of every battle so I can tell if I'm doing better or not. *Gives a painful smile* Yeah. Staying in the tier of my comfort zone would probably be best for now...

[Sidenote: forgive my ignorance, but what exactly do you mean by a failed reroll of a failed player?]

Edited by InfinityGunner, 07 June 2018 - 06:04 AM.

RibbleStripe #200 Posted 02 August 2018 - 01:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 247 battles

I guess many players wonder what next update will feature. Here we slightly open the curtain )

So, in update 5.2 you'll find:

• new map "Faust";
  • ribbons - new feature designed to help you track your actions in battle;
  • replays and spectator mode improvements;
  • balance adjustments announced here;
  • and some other changes we'll tell about in patchnote.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users