COLLABORATION WITH WARHAMMER 40,000!

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

BobaFett_56 #261 Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:11 PM

Mandalorian Bounty Hunter

• Players
  • 37145 battles
  • [ANIME]
Any idea what the gun size is on the Warhammer TD? Something tells me it's bigger than the 152mm howitzer... lol

_Sterben_ #262 Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 4384 battles
  • [MASHU]

View PostBobaFett_56, on 02 October 2017 - 03:11 PM, said:

Any idea what the gun size is on the Warhammer TD? Something tells me it's bigger than the 152mm howitzer... lol

Its using the same cannon as the Brummbar, but for balancing issues, they just copied the 152mm Stats

Edited by _Sterben_, 04 October 2017 - 07:18 PM.

I'm Back, it was a Fun Vacation in the Abyss

MudkipAtWar #263 Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:02 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8745 battles
  • [FLEET]
Can we sell the event tanks for spare parts?

███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                         ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
                        I███████████████████].
                ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
 (╯°□°)╯                                                                                                              

Chariot_Solace #264 Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:09 AM

• Players
  • 14182 battles
  • [SKVLL]

View PostMudkipAtWar, on 09 October 2017 - 09:02 PM, said:

Can we sell the event tanks for spare parts?

I wish. What a fantastic idea.

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100. Lines I'm Grinding: Grille(IX), Maus(IX), IS7(VIII), STB-1(VII), AMX50B(VIII) Favorite Tank: E75

SGT_WARWEASEL #265 Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5576 battles
  • [101A]

View Post_The_Tactition_, on 14 August 2017 - 08:23 PM, said:

More stupid fantasy tanks? This isn't comic con, world of anime tanks, and world of fantasy tanks. This is ADVERTISED on TV as a WW2 game. You guys couldn't be farther off with these dumb fantasy. We don't want these. We don't need these. So how about balancing the current tanks rather then adding more broken stupid dumb fantasy tanks. 

Well in my opinion it's great. Who cares if they look futuristic. They work like any other ww2 tank. They don't have smokescreens or use of there morters or secondary wepons. Can't call airstrics not using tracking systems and autoaim fire and forget wepons. I'm sure you took Russia's brand new terminator tank marked it tier 7 let it only use the 50 mm. N it still be a fair fight. My fight will remain with the" rat ing system " where every sore loser can just click inactive in combat on there killer

SGT_WARWEASEL #266 Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5576 battles
  • [101A]

View Postlittle_brother_of_war, on 19 August 2017 - 04:30 PM, said:

This is possibly the most revealing thought coming out of this entire excercise and something I have long suspected as being the case. The basic mechanics related to the modern day dance of social effectiveness when soliciting ones opinion is generally, a facade. This is often times true in the interactions between businesses and their revered  customer base when they solicit feedback such as "Please let us know what you think.",  "We want to hear from you.", "Tell us how we're doing!", so on and so forth, etc., etc.

We all may have experienced similar types of scenarios in different educational and workplace settings, when asked to provide suggestions, ideas and opinions from a supervisor, teacher or manager in order to help improve your own individual situation. 

But of course, at some point, the light bulb eventually goes off (insert light bulb meme here?) and an individual slowly begins to realize such openess and generosity is at times merely a ruse at providing cover for any potential incoming pushback and noted dissatisfaction from students, employees, customers (and player base members?) and to shield those in the dominant position from accountability.

This is usually made apparent when the individual(s) in charge fail to follow up or take action on the information requested and so, all opinions and such put forth, tend to fall off the map completely. Any way some old timers may remember the old suggestion box thing that used to be place in some establishments and businesses and how they were always full and never got emptied, much less suggestions read and/or acted upon. (...sorta like that?)

Its nothing new, actually. But here and now, the idea of what's occurring is just coming into reality more effectively, with more transparency and in its truly rawest form. It's an excercise in appearances and always has been, apparently. Now, in case it wasn't obvious enough before, everyone on every side should for certain know where they stand (or where they have no standing?).

This may be true for forum participants as well. WG is providing a format for feedback, social interaction and commentary, etc., and so it might be considered more as a complimentary aspect to its gaming systems and nothing more.

So, most of us might tend to understand the obvious even more so, when presented as a single statement in its most purest form such as here...and take it to heart. Perhaps we can learn from this when considering all future input to be weighted by this one line when composing a response, suggestion, idea or even more emphatically, complaints, gripes or other aspects of general discontent...

"It should be understood that the forum is not all the players of the server".

If nothing else, it seems our Russian counterparts are, at the very least, direct.

Knowledge is everything and, to know, is to be be aware. No false illusions here, my friends.

And isn't that what we all want in the end, and when it comes down to it, to know what is true and real, as it affects our own sense of place and importance? And to understand where we actually are (for better or worse), in the greater scheme of things, and ultimately, for all things Blitz...

:child:

peace

_lbow_

i read the first and last paragraph,,, now I'm completely lost. Everyone else do the same? Figured I'd start grinding rant points. So I can have a big title to. Figured I'd start here by you :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users