• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

boppinbobby #41 Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:06 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 34422 battles
  • [HJG2]

View Post4sfield, on 15 August 2017 - 01:09 AM, said:

The profile pic is creepy, please tell me that's not really you. Welcome to NA and good luck with your English.

Who'd have thunk that a member of the NA forums doesn't recognize a picture of Fidel Castro. what do they teach in school these days.

Big Gunz and Ammo Rackz.

HJG2; Hughmons are People too.

TseTseZen #42 Posted 26 August 2017 - 09:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13239 battles
  • [OST-R]

Hello and welcome !

Sorry if I'm duplicating a previous comment but I've read - all of them - very quickly.
We enjoy tournaments and I'm trying to create a competitive tournament team. The main issue I'm facing is the following:

• Many people work and can only compete during week ends. 6pm pacific Time is very late in some countries in the Americas or regions in North America.
  • We can not participate in week end tournaments because they are gold type and we don't have - yet - gold tickets.
  • The problem is we're not able to gather our best players during the week and obtain the silver and then, gold tickets. There are also fewer and fewer missions bringing tickets that can be shared among the team.

To summarize: Is there any possibility of putting - at least - one bronze or silver tournament on Friday or Saturday? Those are the days people meet and play games...

Thanks!

TseTseZen

Knopka_NA #43 Posted 28 August 2017 - 08:09 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

View PostTseTseZen, on 27 August 2017 - 12:19 AM, said:

Hello and welcome !

Sorry if I'm duplicating a previous comment but I've read - all of them - very quickly.
We enjoy tournaments and I'm trying to create a competitive tournament team. The main issue I'm facing is the following:

• Many people work and can only compete during week ends. 6pm pacific Time is very late in some countries in the Americas or regions in North America.
  • We can not participate in week end tournaments because they are gold type and we don't have - yet - gold tickets.
  • The problem is we're not able to gather our best players during the week and obtain the silver and then, gold tickets. There are also fewer and fewer missions bringing tickets that can be shared among the team.

To summarize: Is there any possibility of putting - at least - one bronze or silver tournament on Friday or Saturday? Those are the days people meet and play games...

Thanks!

TseTseZen

Hello dear TseTseZen!

We are very appreciate your attempt to create strong team for participating in our tournaments and also we understand your concern. We will think about your suggestion but here is the question: will this day (Friday or Saturday) comfortable for other teams in our game? We also understand that many players have families, friends, and they want to have some time free of any games to have a rest out of any game competitive activities. By the other hand many of participants already used to participate these days and any changes may provoke a negative reaction too.

Could you please start a poll topic and ask other players about days which are comfortable to participate in tournaments?

Rivervally_Tom #44 Posted 28 August 2017 - 11:35 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7749 battles
  • [101A]
I would like to second the idea of having co-captains. Having a second person able to register a team in case the captain that started the team has something preventing them from doing so would be helpful. I would like to add one comment I think tournaments are the best thing that have happened to Blitz.

RexyComandante #45 Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:19 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostRivervally_Tom, on 28 August 2017 - 11:35 PM, said:

I would like to second the idea of having co-captains. Having a second person able to register a team in case the captain that started the team has something preventing them from doing so would be helpful. I would like to add one comment I think tournaments are the best thing that have happened to Blitz.

Hello!

As I said above:

View PostRexyComandante, on 16 August 2017 - 10:24 AM, said:

We discuss this topic with our developers. When we'll decide something, we'll announce it.

wrecker1968 #46 Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18091 battles
  • [HOUSE]
weekend   no ticket tournaments?         because I work during the tournament, weekdays. mostly

wrecker1968 #47 Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18091 battles
  • [HOUSE]
just a thought, saturday tournament. no ticket. low reward. clans could use it as a training platform.  and it would be real fun for all. lower level tiers would be nice too. so more clan members could join. we always get a lot of no shows

Knopka_NA #48 Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:21 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

View Postwrecker1968, on 31 August 2017 - 02:47 AM, said:

weekend   no ticket tournaments?         because I work during the tournament, weekdays. mostly

Gold series on Sunday we have.

View Postwrecker1968, on 31 August 2017 - 03:07 AM, said:

just a thought, saturday tournament. no ticket. low reward. clans could use it as a training platform.  and it would be real fun for all. lower level tiers would be nice too. so more clan members could join. we always get a lot of no shows

We are thinking about tournaments without tickets "for fun". And have an idea how to realize it soon... :)

wreckerthe2nd #49 Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2749 battles
  • [MORS]
thanks          hope you have a great weekend

theFANTASTICfox #50 Posted 03 September 2017 - 03:52 PM

sparepartsophobia

• Players
  • 13674 battles
  • [DD]

View PostKnopka_NA, on 01 September 2017 - 03:21 AM, said:

Gold series on Sunday we have.

We are thinking about tournaments without tickets "for fun". And have an idea how to realize it soon... :)

How about this: Tiers 5-6, 6-7, 7-8, any tank except premium tanks, and you have to use stock modules. For example, let's say I want to use a, oh I don't know, an IS-3. That means I would have to use stock turret, stock gun, stock engine, and stock suspension. Oh goody, I'd love to see people use a stock ARL 44.

This would really test the skills of a good player, to see if they can rely on their tank even if it is garbage.

#24 in the IS-2 Victory

T49 ATGM: The most broken gift tank since the BT-7 Artillery

RexyComandante #51 Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PosttheFANTASTICfox, on 03 September 2017 - 03:52 PM, said:

How about this: Tiers 5-6, 6-7, 7-8, any tank except premium tanks, and you have to use stock modules. For example, let's say I want to use a, oh I don't know, an IS-3. That means I would have to use stock turret, stock gun, stock engine, and stock suspension. Oh goody, I'd love to see people use a stock ARL 44.

This would really test the skills of a good player, to see if they can rely on their tank even if it is garbage.

Hello, theFANTASTICfox!

It's not planned now. I think, it would be hard for the big part of players, so I'm not sure that it's necessary.

RTBRay #52 Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9099 battles
  • [RORE]

so you will be the one answering the email address support gives out for tournament related questions?

[ also what about non clan specific tournaments?

all current tournaments that I know of require a team to be from the same clan.

what about a tournament that puts random people on the same team and that is their team until the tournament ends? ]

:edit: the part in brackets has already been answered

Edited by RTBRay, 05 September 2017 - 08:25 PM.

This is a game,  enjoy it, and stop panicking. 

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users